Reactions
5 18,067
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Misinformation, lies, fake!!!!

Look up the Greek volunteer brigade.

Not to mention Greece supported Milosevic.

Greek volunteers were not just outcasts looking for adventure they were former Greek soldiers. By the way this was all uncovered by a Greek man himself.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece

Greek volunteers were not just outcasts looking for adventure they were former Greek soldiers. By the way this was all uncovered by a Greek man himself.

Sure fake...

The history of volunteers is another issue.
If Greeks had participated, then they would have been arrested, being convicted of genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).
If your country recognized the International Courts, then you would know what fake accusations you make.

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece

Do not start an off-topic discussion. It is an issue that can be discussed in the Greek subforum and specifically in internal affairs. Not here!

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The history of volunteers is another issue.
If Greeks had participated, then they would have been arrested, being convicted of genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY).
If your country recognized the International Courts, then you would know what fake accusations you make.
The same over again? Here the topic of discussion is different, do not confuse the issues with other topics. If you want, open a topic in the internal affairs of the Greek subforum that concerns the Greek participation in the Srebrenica massacre (and not only there). There is plenty of evidence and huge amount of material with names and proofs. Personally, I have dealt with the issue very deeply and I know a lot with evidence. There are individuals of the Greek Voluntary Guard who have been convicted of crimes against humanity and continue to circulate freely among us because Greek justice does not try them.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The same over again? Here the topic of discussion is different, do not confuse the issues with other topics. If you want, open a topic in the internal affairs of the Greek subforum that concerns the Greek participation in the Srebrenica massacre (and not only there). There is plenty of evidence and huge amount of material with names and proofs. Personally, I have dealt with the issue very deeply and I know a lot with evidence. There are individuals of the Greek Voluntary Guard who have been convicted of crimes against humanity and continue to circulate freely among us because Greek justice does not try them.
Not a single evidence!!!
Your friend raised the issue and not me. Where were you when he mention the fake issue?

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Not a single evidence!!!
Your friend raised the issue and not me. Where were you when he mention the fake issue?
Read a little above what exactly i said to him. Because you say that i do not intervene....! First i wrote to him and then to you.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Hulusi Akar:
"They shouldn't make a wrong calculation like "It is the time for 12 miles". May the Turkish people and the Greek people live happily.
Others made this wrong calculation. After July 15, they said that this army cannot do anything. A month later, we carried out the Euphrates Shield and neutralized 4 thousand DAESH members."

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Mr Hulusi Akar:
"They shouldn't make a wrong calculation like "It is the time for 12 miles". May the Turkish people and the Greek people live happily.
Others made this wrong calculation. After July 15, they said that this army cannot do anything. A month later, we carried out the Euphrates Shield and neutralized 4 thousand DAESH members."

Its better for us that the greeks slip up. We want them to miscalculate to make a fatal mistake. Then the issues instead of lingering they can be resolved.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Any new statement of Akar?
Day by day, he always makes a statement against Greece for populist reasons!!!!

M

Manomed

Now if I respond to this racist delusion, I will be considered off topic?
Unless all of this is part of Mavi Vatan, neo-fascist doctrine , which proves what I have written.

You know much more about fascism tbh didn't you were ruled by dictators and kings for years?

M

Manomed

Cheap, fake, arrogant and fabricated propaganda from the Turkish state channel.
This video distorts the facts, forgets events and draws its biased conclusion.
Turks can't reach to your propaganda level sorry go make up fake news about turks being barbarians now

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
You know much more about fascism tbh didn't you were ruled by dictators and kings for years?
You have to learn what these words mean, because as usual you confuse apples with oranges, because they are .... fruits.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
A first confirmation of the above, comes from the US State Department......

1642448025987.png

1642448056525.png

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
N. Anastasiadis: We will see alternatives to East Med, if it does not move forward

The EastMed pipeline is a very costly project without the necessary incentives to implement it. The biggest challenge of the pipeline is the very great depth that this area has. Only the USA and China have the expertise to pump natural gas at a depth of 3 kilometers. The deepest point for oil and gas extraction is in the Gulf of Mexico and is a technological pioneer, while the installation of the pipeline lasted from 1995 to 2014, ie almost 20 years.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
N. Anastasiadis: We will see alternatives to East Med, if it does not move forward

Add and this :"Our position remains firm: If this project is practically feasible, [if] we can meet the great geological challenges and if, at the same time, it is financially viable, there is the political will to implement it..............European Union itself has adopted this project as one of common interest, and has invested in studies concerning it"
The EastMed pipeline is a very costly project without the necessary incentives to implement it. The biggest challenge of the pipeline is the very great depth that this area has. Only the USA and China have the expertise to pump natural gas at a depth of 3 kilometers. The deepest point for oil and gas extraction is in the Gulf of Mexico and is a technological pioneer, while the installation of the pipeline lasted from 1995 to 2014, ie almost 20 years.
Is there a study that proves the high cost?

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 629
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Add and this :"Our position remains firm: If this project is practically feasible, [if] we can meet the great geological challenges and if, at the same time, it is financially viable, there is the political will to implement it..............European Union itself has adopted this project as one of common interest, and has invested in studies concerning it"

Is there a study that proves the high cost?
I did not intend to translate the whole article but only the title. Everything you mention is known to everyone.
Read my comment in the relevant section.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom