Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are the serious in their claims or is this a joke? Its like France claiming the Gulf of Mexico because of Martinique.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
sorry but you should claim your theory to Italy. As you can see the island of greece doesn't work like east coast :D . Stop with your stories about international laws....

Against Libya you do use your island and not for italy.

View attachment 37443

You would think someone whose mentally ill drew this up. I think ultimately those islands that naturally come off the Turkish coastline within the next 30 years will return to Turkey.

Just like greek imperial dreams in cyprus led to half the island being annexed by Turkey, these new games will lead to new gains for Turkey.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Just like greek imperial dreams in cyprus led to half the island being annexed by Turkey, these new games will lead to new gains for Turkey.
Cyprus issue started 20 years before the 1974, Menderes is one that ignited the Cyprus conflict, like in 1956 when Nithat Erim(Turkish Cypriot) submitted a report to him and since that day the strategy never wavered.
The Erim report clearly states that the only solution for Cyprus consists of partition under Turkish control and mentions population exchange and settlement by mainland Turks.
In 1957 Dr. Kutsiuk (the leader of Turkish Cypriots), proposed to Menderes the division of the island. That proposal is the exact Turkish line of today or 1974 invasion( with the exception of the enclosed Famagusta).
So, the leaders of the Tukish Cypriots wanted the division of the Cyprus.

M

Manomed

Cyprus issue started 20 years before the 1974, Menderes is one that ignited the Cyprus conflict, like in 1956 when Nithat Erim(Turkish Cypriot) submitted a report to him and since that day the strategy never wavered.
The Erim report clearly states that the only solution for Cyprus consists of partition under Turkish control and mentions population exchange and settlement by mainland Turks.
In 1957 Dr. Kutsiuk (the leader of Turkish Cypriots), proposed to Menderes the division of the island. That proposal is the exact Turkish line of today or 1974 invasion( with the exception of the enclosed Famagusta).
So, the leaders of the Tukish Cypriots wanted the division of the Cyprus.
Copy paste again

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
Copy paste again
While the other when he speaks for.... imperial dreams of Greece in Cyprus, is a source of inspiration and creation !!! :LOL:
Any way , historical facts would be presented when the other uses arbitrary generalizations.

M

Manomed

While the other when he speaks for.... imperial dreams of Greece in Cyprus, is a source of inspiration and creation !!! :LOL:
Any way , historical facts would be presented when the other uses arbitrary generalizations.
Historical fact is you lost

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Hulusi Akar:
"We have problems with Greece in the Aegean and the Eastern Mediterranean. What we say in response to all these problems is to resolve the problems with peaceful ways and methods through negotiations and dialogue within the framework of international law and good neighborly relations. Unfortunately, certain politicians in Greece continue their extremely aggressive actions and rhetoric on this issue. They wants to present Turkey as an expansionist with extremely contrived, artificial claims.”

"There is Meis Island, 1950 meters from Turkey. The swimming standard of the Military Academy student is 2,000 meters. So they swim. It is an island of 10 square kilometers. They want a maritime jurisdiction of 40 thousand square kilometers to this island. When we say 'no' to this, we become 'expansionists'.

We expect them to understand that they will not get anywhere with these actions and rhetoric. We say that we are waiting for them in Ankara for the fourth meeting to be held within the framework of confidence-building measures. We want the peoples of the two countries to lead their lives in safety and prosperity by taking advantage of these existing riches. We expect them to understand that there is never a weakness."

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mr Akar: "This is not an arms race, it's an arms show. With the encouragement and provocation of some countries, they are trying to gain superiority over Turkey by arming themselves. This is a futile effort."

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,732
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Mr Hulusi Akar:
"We have problems with Greece in the Aegean and the Eastern Mediterranean. What we say in response to all these problems is to resolve the problems with peaceful ways and methods through negotiations and dialogue within the framework of international law and good neighborly relations. Unfortunately, certain politicians in Greece continue their extremely aggressive actions and rhetoric on this issue. They wants to present Turkey as an expansionist with extremely contrived, artificial claims.”

"There is Meis Island, 1950 meters from Turkey. The swimming standard of the Military Academy student is 2,000 meters. So they swim. It is an island of 10 square kilometers. They want a maritime jurisdiction of 40 thousand square kilometers to this island. When we say 'no' to this, we become 'expansionists'.

We expect them to understand that they will not get anywhere with these actions and rhetoric. We say that we are waiting for them in Ankara for the fourth meeting to be held within the framework of confidence-building measures. We want the peoples of the two countries to lead their lives in safety and prosperity by taking advantage of these existing riches. We expect them to understand that there is never a weakness."
Man I truly respect Mr.Hulusi Akar
He knows how shit is going on
And he knows how to explain it in the most respectable way possible
Even the Foreign minister follows the same suit. I still remember when the Foreign Minister said that Greece complains to at least 2 foreign ministers daily aboit Turkey

Normally, it is the optimal time to tag our Greek members

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Mr Hulusi Akar:

You can't reason with greeks. The Turkish aim should be to place Turkey in a position where she can settle this issue via force of arms. You could spend a thousand years talking to the greeks nothing will be achieved and during that period they will keep pursuing hostile ambitions against you.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Eh, am I the only one a bit concerned about the immediate warlike rhetoric here? I mean, if Greece attacks you then by all means go ahead, kick their ass, but it doesn't seem like the situation warrants "let's go wreck those SOBs, boys" just yet.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Eh, am I the only one a bit concerned about the immediate warlike rhetoric here? I mean, if Greece attacks you then by all means go ahead, kick their ass, but it doesn't seem like the situation warrants "let's go wreck those SOBs, boys" just yet.

greeks are like armenians. Did Azerbaijan achieve anything by spending 30 years talking with them? Or did the Armenians exploit your patience.

greece is going down the same path. Cyprus 1974 was just a small taster of where they are going.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
greeks are like armenians. Did Azerbaijan achieve anything by spending 30 years talking with them? Or did the Armenians exploit your patience.

greece is going down the same path. Cyprus 1974 was just a small taster of where they are going.
Eh, Armenia occupied territory in Karabakh for no other reason except not being able to tolerate living in a country with Azerbaijanis and actually still holds a part of said occupied territory thanks to Russia. Aside from Cyprus, where Greek Cypriots tried to exterminate their Turkish Cypriot countrymen, I don't see Turkey and Greece having any disputes on that level now. If us and Armenia had a similar relationship, I'd consider that a peaceful situation too where war is currently off the table.

A similar situation, I think, would be if Greece occupied Eastern Thrace because, hypothetically, there is a village somewhere there with a slight Greek majority and sat on it for 30 years. But you are welcome to disagree, I still think Greece needs to stop stalling negotiations over EEZ.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Eh, Armenia occupied territory in Karabakh for no other reason except not being able to tolerate living in a country with Azerbaijanis and actually still holds a part of said occupied territory thanks to Russia. Aside from Cyprus, where Greek Cypriots tried to exterminate their Turkish Cypriot countrymen, I don't see Turkey and Greece having any disputes on that level now. If us and Armenia had a similar relationship, I'd consider that a peaceful situation too where war is currently off the table.

A similar situation, I think, would be if Greece occupied Eastern Thrace because, hypothetically, there is a village somewhere there with a slight Greek majority and sat on it for 30 years. But you are welcome to disagree, I still think Greece needs to stop stalling negotiations over EEZ.

You don't know the history. Even in Thrace today the greeks ban the Turk identity. They close their mosques, shut their schools. The country operates to close Turkey down in the EU. A country that when the greek cypriots voted against peace and reunification, the greek state threatened the EU that they would veto any further expansions if they dont let the south in at the great expense of the north.

The PKK operates in Greece freely, the Greeks even supported Ocalan and gave him a passport. Even today the greeks rushed to support warlord hafter, or even greeks rushing from the 4 corners to fight against Azerbaijan.

I could give a hundred more reasons for the absolute hostility the greeks have shown Turkey and continue to show.

Even in over cyprus oil and gas they have tried their best to build a hostile alliance against Turkey. Armenia is nothing compared to how Greece behaves towards Turkey.

Just that point alone, because Azerbaijan is a friend of Turkey it is enough for greeks to want to go and join a war to kill Azeri people. You can't reason with that kind of madness, you can only crush it.

But where greeks differ to armenians is that they are far more cowardly. The greeks won't risk fighting alone against a nation they see as stronger. What they will try and do is get others to fight for them. The armenians on the other hand are mental enough to even start a war against Turkey.

Hence why i say Turkey builds up her military developments and within 20 years, making herself strong enough that no one will be interested in intervening to save the greeks. Then Turkey gives her one last chance for peace, if she doesnt take it then Turkey takes it herself.

Turks stopped the illegal greek annexation of cyprus and the attempted genocide of Turkish cypriots in 74. Its been close to 50 years and the greeks have done nothing to try and bring peace to the region. Instead they have hid behind their imperial masters and looked to antagonise and attack Turkey.

Everytime there was an attempt for peace, the greek side shut it down. Well if they dont want peace, all that's left is war. As far as these maritime boundaries that is another dirty game in a long list of dirty games the greeks are trying to play against Turkey.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,065
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You don't know the history. Even in Thrace today the greeks ban the Turk identity. They close their mosques, shut their schools. The country operates to close Turkey down in the EU. A country that when the greek cypriots voted against peace and reunification, the greek state threatened the EU that they would veto any further expansions if they dont let the south in at the great expense of the north.

The PKK operates in Greece freely, the Greeks even supported Ocalan and gave him a passport. Even today the greeks rushed to support warlord hafter, or even greeks rushing from the 4 corners to fight against Azerbaijan.

I could give a hundred more reasons for the absolute hostility the greeks have shown Turkey and continue to show.

Even in over cyprus oil and gas they have tried their best to build a hostile alliance against Turkey. Armenia is nothing compared to how Greece behaves towards Turkey.

Just that point alone, because Azerbaijan is a friend of Turkey it is enough for greeks to want to go and join a war to kill Azeri people. You can't reason with that kind of madness, you can only crush it.

But where greeks differ to armenians is that they are far more cowardly. The greeks won't risk fighting alone against a nation they see as stronger. What they will try and do is get others to fight for them. The armenians on the other hand are mental enough to even start a war against Turkey.

Hence why i say Turkey builds up her military developments and within 20 years, making herself strong enough that no one will be interested in intervening to save the greeks. Then Turkey gives her one last chance for peace, if she doesnt take it then Turkey takes it herself.

Turks stopped the illegal greek annexation of cyprus and the attempted genocide of Turkish cypriots in 74. Its been close to 50 years and the greeks have done nothing to try and bring peace to the region. Instead they have hid behind their imperial masters and looked to antagonise and attack Turkey.

Everytime there was an attempt for peace, the greek side shut it down. Well if they dont want peace, all that's left is war. As far as these maritime boundaries that is another dirty game in a long list of dirty games the greeks are trying to play against Turkey.

Greeks even committed genocide in Sebrenica. Look up Greek volunteers who fought for thr serbs.

I always said this you cant have peace with these guys. War is coming we all know it. These guys would take any chance to destroy us lets not be naive. Too bad a majority of Turks look at Greeks with positive feelings.

Watch malcom x's video the house negro and the field negro you get a idea that this applies today.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,696
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, they got what they want. The US simply vassalized Greece without giving anything in return. Germany got the infrastructure while France sold some weapons. They don't need to start a new pissing contest with us over east med(especially when we let them drill the areas outside of our EEZ with Qatar) . It is not an economically viable project from the start someone has to pay for the losses.

Akritas

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece

Now if I respond to this racist delusion, I will be considered off topic?
Unless all of this is part of Mavi Vatan, neo-fascist doctrine , which proves what I have written.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom