Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,631
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Y'know, I get the feeling that if we somehow BTFO'd Iran, all these things we deal with in regards to our southern border would sort itself out in our favor.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Y'know, I get the feeling that if we somehow BTFO'd Iran, all these things we deal with in regards to our southern border would sort itself out in our favor.

Yeah, or it could turn into a Syria 2.0 but this time with ballistic missiles en masse, potentially nukes and a new immigrant wave.
I'm mean eventually it's going to come, I'm certain that one day there will be a US-Iran war.

But are you ready for the consequences?

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,679
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah, or it could turn into a Syria 2.0 but this time with ballistic missiles en masse, potentially nukes and a new immigrant wave.
I'm mean eventually it's going to come, I'm certain that one day there will be a US-Iran war.

But are you ready for the consequences?

Definitely a huge immigrant wave

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Liquidation of problems is best solution, if you Liquidate enough they'll stop causing trouble and just look for a hole to live and die in. Like liquidating the brain of an organization would make it braindead.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,631
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm certain that one day there will be a US-Iran war.
I'd say that's unlikely. Israel needs a boogeyman in the region to keep the US in the MENA region, and Iran is fulfilling that duty with great gusto.
The relationship between Iran and the US is symbiotic in nature.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,684
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Operation at a depth of 300 kilometers from MIT.

On March 1, in the operation carried out by MIT's UCAVs against a target in the Kelar city center in the Sulaymaniyah region of Iraq (300 ~ km away from the Turkish border), members of the terrorist organization PKK, "Sevger Azad" and Husnu Kumek, codenamed "Aras", were killed.

Husnu Kumek, who was in the so-called intelligence formation of the terrorist organization PKK, was determined to be one of the so-called Suleymaniye/Kelar commanders of the organization.

1709739228047.png

This is a record depth for a Turkish strike in Iraq. I feel that soon PMU officials may be targeted.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,684
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gotta slap Talabani's bald head from the back. With MAM's.
To start with him directly is not a smart move because he is the second biggest political figure in KRG after all, but very soon we may hear about bad things happening to Zanyari (PUK Intelligence) operatives by "unknown men on motorcycles" or "unidentified UAVs" for example :sneaky:

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,679
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could you explain to me why is that so?

Bafel is a protected figure by several powers in the region. Kill him, and you are saying that you are happy to play the game with gloves off.

Iran can play this game better in Iraq and there are many ways to hurt Turkish interests in Iraq. From businesses (Iraq is a significant market) to oil to migrant flows, the fight against PKK

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,684
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could you explain to me why is that so?
This is the same as hitting the leader of the main opposition party in any other country (I am saying "country" because of the de-facto situation in KRG and their independent policies from the Central Iraqi Government) and the fact that he is a Kurd will amplify the outcry. The processes that may start after his immediate death may result in a short time victory, but a negative outcome in the long term.

While he is responsible for PUK's policy as a decision maker he is no more than that. The personnel within his security system are the ones that are moving the PKK-PUK cooperation on the field. While Bafel Talabani is giving the last word he is influenced by his advisors and chiefs within the relevant structures.

While Bafel Talabani is the leader in PUK right now, we know that PUK has at least two influential figures. We are talking about Bafel himself and Lahur Talabani. Bafel is the son of Jalal Talabani (Talabani father), Bafel and Lahur are cousins. After Jalal Talabani's death in 2017 a power struggle started between Bafel and Lahur. It resulted in Bafel gaining the support of many of the influential first generation PUK members, Lahur losing influence and series of arrests against Lahur's men, appointments on critical positions within PUK's security services that are close to Bafel Talabani. Bafel Talabani even told Lahur that he has to support him or leave Iraq. There is a serious rift between the two and the killing of Bafel may make him a "martyr" which would unite PUK strong under Lahur Talabani and he will most probably be the undisputed leader of PUK. He is also a PKK supporter.

Our surgical strikes must be surgical indeed. With our strikes we must ensure that we cripple PUK's intelligence and security, we must ensure that the relevant figures within PUK feel threatened, the morale and motivation within the PUK security services for cooperation with PKK drops, we must ensure that we give the needed message so the influential figures within the security system of PUK tell Bafel "The Turks are not joking, lets make a step backwards", but in the same time not making him a martyr. If we need to go a step further we must start a campaign against Bafel, create a tension around his inner circle, make sure he lose some trust and encourage the further dismemberment of the PUK making it lose influence in their controlled areas because of the rifts.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,631
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is the same as hitting the leader of the main opposition party in any other country (I am saying "country" because of the de-facto situation in KRG and their independent policies from the Central Iraqi Government) and the fact that he is a Kurd will amplify the outcry. The processes that may start after his immediate death may result in a short time victory, but a negative outcome in the long term.

While he is responsible for PUK's policy as a decision maker he is no more than that. The personnel within his security system are the ones that are moving the PKK-PUK cooperation on the field. While Bafel Talabani is giving the last word he is influenced by his advisors and chiefs within the relevant structures.

While Bafel Talabani is the leader in PUK right now, we know that PUK has at least two influential figures. We are talking about Bafel himself and Lahur Talabani. Bafel is the son of Jalal Talabani (Talabani father), Bafel and Lahur are cousins. After Jalal Talabani's death in 2017 a power struggle started between Bafel and Lahur. It resulted in Bafel gaining the support of many of the influential first generation PUK members, Lahur losing influence and series of arrests against Lahur's men, appointments on critical positions within PUK's security services that are close to Bafel Talabani. Bafel Talabani even told Lahur that he has to support him or leave Iraq. There is a serious rift between the two and the killing of Bafel may make him a "martyr" which would unite PUK strong under Lahur Talabani and he will most probably be the undisputed leader of PUK. He is also a PKK supporter.

Our surgical strikes must be surgical indeed. With our strikes we must ensure that we cripple PUK's intelligence and security, we must ensure that the relevant figures within PUK feel threatened, the morale and motivation within the PUK security services for cooperation with PKK drops, we must ensure that we give the needed message so the influential figures within the security system of PUK tell Bafel "The Turks are not joking, lets make a step backwards", but in the same time not making him a martyr. If we need to go a step further we must start a campaign against Bafel, create a tension around his inner circle, make sure he lose some trust and encourage the further dismemberment of the PUK making it lose influence in their controlled areas because of the rifts.
Delightful insight. Thank you.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
And again, unlike the US which is an ocean and a continent away. We don't have that luxury, we will suffer the consequences of our actions. In any scenario, along our border.

Civil war somewhere? Migration wave, terrorism spike
War between two armed groups? Migration wave, terrorism spike
War between two countries? Migration wave, terrorism spike and economic turmoil because Iraq (in this example) is one of our biggest trading partners.

DBdev

Committed member
Reactions
8 453
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bafel too will meet his maker at the business end of a Turkish drone very soon for supporting PKK and 9/11 greater Israel project. MIT doesn't do bluffs.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom