Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,688
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish language is now mandatory in Kirkuk.

Kirkuk Governorate sent instructions to all state institutions to pay attention to the use of Turkish language in state institutions.

Haha that sign alone has English at the top, Arabic , Kurdish and Turkish. I expect ever institution to publish things in minimum of three languages now. Also that account is a lot of 31, I would wait for a more reliable source

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,688
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

This seems to be resulting in an international incident as members of Iraqi armed forces were killed. Apparently the chairman of the Iraqi supreme judicial council met Bafel to build a legal case to take to the international court against Turkey.

20230921_172333.jpg

Also, one of the members of the PUK Counter terrorism group was a drone operator that builds and operates drones.

Likely that this knowledge is being taught to YPG, which already has the manpower, equipment and training advantage over SNA.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,288
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again with this "kurdish rebel" verbiage. May god bring plague upon the British elite. May they all have kezban brides like Meghan Markle and beta sons like her unremarkable husband. May their bloodlines dry and their heritage fade into oblivion.

I am so angry I turned into a nemri tv meme frickkkk

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Again with this "kurdish rebel" verbiage. May god bring plague upon the British elite. May they all have kezban brides like Meghan Markle and beta sons like her unremarkable husband. May their bloodlines dry and their heritage fade into oblivion.

I am so angry I turned into a nemri tv meme frickkkk

Wallah I will give them a taste of my shoe! May Allah's curse be upon them...

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,729
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Operations against the terrorist organization PKK continue effectively and decisively. Our heroic Turkish Armed Forces neutralized 6 PKK terrorists detected in the Claw-Lock Operation region in northern Iraq. “Wherever the terrorist is, that is our target!” We will continue to destroy terrorist dens within this principle.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,729
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Evacuation of wounded personnel from Matin Mountain this morning.

Artillery hit targets belonging to PKK close to the Metina/Gire Biye TSK outpost. Most probably the terrorists came to do an ATGM attack at the outpost.
1697300567248.png

Turkish Armed Forces/MİT's (Intelligence) UCAVs targeted a vehicle belonging to PKK terrorists in the south of Kanimasi, a high-rank PKK terrorist in the vehicle and two of its bodyguard were neutralized.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Evacuation of wounded personnel from Matin Mountain this morning.

Artillery hit targets belonging to PKK close to the Metina/Gire Biye TSK outpost. Most probably the terrorists came to do an ATGM attack at the outpost.
View attachment 61900

Turkish Armed Forces/MİT's (Intelligence) UCAVs targeted a vehicle belonging to PKK terrorists in the south of Kanimasi, a high-rank PKK terrorist in the vehicle and two of its bodyguard were neutralized.

What do you think our Army must do so all these pkk/ypg dogs are done forever? What is the plan, continuing like this for decades with a few kills here and there?

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,729
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
What do you think our Army must do so all these pkk/ypg dogs are done forever? What is the plan, continuing like this for decades with a few kills here and there?
This is a simple question but also a hard one for answering.

The short version is that armed struggle is only one part of fighting this threat. The truth is that security forces, education system, media, foreign politics and economy must work together in a coordinated way to fight this type of terrorism.

A lot of time was wasted due to lack of coordination between the military and political authorities. Thankfully nowadays we see the greatest coordination that happened till now. Of course due to the time wasted the PKK also developed. New threats also emerged compared to the 80s and 90s as the organization developed their whole structure in politics, foreign relations, economy, military power.

Due to the coordinated activities of the State in the last couple of years PKK is at its bottom in Turkiye and Iraq. Unfortunately the organization is in a state of Syrianizing that is a bigger plan of another rebranding and legitimating with the help of our "strategic allies". This is in result of past mistakes. I hope we reach a state where we fight the organization in Syria. Exactly how will this happen I don't know but for sure there are some things coming to my mind while looking at the situation. I think at the moment the tempo we have is good enough and I am sure that when the time comes we will do what is necessary. Minimizing damage is not enough. Fighting terrorism in its home is what needs to be done.

As Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATATURK said: "The main thing is the interior front. This front is the front formed by the whole nation. The external front is the armed front of the army against the enemy. This front may be defeated; But it can never destroy a country. It is the collapse of the internal front that destroys the foundation of the country."

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is a simple question but also a hard one for answering.

The short version is that armed struggle is only one part of fighting this threat. The truth is that security forces, education system, media, foreign politics and economy must work together in a coordinated way to fight this type of terrorism.

A lot of time was wasted due to lack of coordination between the military and political authorities. Thankfully nowadays we see the greatest coordination that happened till now. Of course due to the time wasted the PKK also developed. New threats also emerged compared to the 80s and 90s as the organization developed their whole structure in politics, foreign relations, economy, military power.

Due to the coordinated activities of the State in the last couple of years PKK is at its bottom in Turkiye and Iraq. Unfortunately the organization is in a state of Syrianizing that is a bigger plan of another rebranding and legitimating with the help of our "strategic allies". This is in result of past mistakes. I hope we reach a state where we fight the organization in Syria. Exactly how will this happen I don't know but for sure there are some things coming to my mind while looking at the situation. I think at the moment the tempo we have is good enough and I am sure that when the time comes we will do what is necessary. Minimizing damage is not enough. Fighting terrorism in its home is what needs to be done.

As Gazi Mustafa Kemal ATATURK said: "The main thing is the interior front. This front is the front formed by the whole nation. The external front is the armed front of the army against the enemy. This front may be defeated; But it can never destroy a country. It is the collapse of the internal front that destroys the foundation of the country."
Thanks for the answer.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,688
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

If we assume ground force invasion is not allowed:

We need Barzani to take full control of the border in Iraq with forces we trained. I say Barzani because we do not want an Iran on the border and Iraq is currently strongly influenced by Iran. This would just allow more attacks by PKK to occur under Iran's umbrella.

We also need a way to influence the autonomous region so the government changes into a second Barzani or other structure we can influence through trade. This way the recruitment pool and spread of PKK ideology ends.

Without ground invasion, SNA, HTS or Assad can not attack the YPG and risk America retaliating. It is also shown that there is no internal rebellion that will be successful. Currently, the west treats it as the model of governance for Syria and view it as the replacement to Assad.

Currently it is difficult to say the war against the PKK is successful, the location just changed. The PKK is now a state with an army larger than ever before to our south. They are also not isolated from the world and can form relationships with East and West, as well as damage TR's reputation.

The assassination campaign of PKK leaders in Syria might allow a friendly structure to occur, but the conflict is very heated at the moment and the chance is very low.

Due to the political situation in TR, any negotiations might lead to political suicide.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

The "few kills here and there" are actually their higher ranked terrorists, TSK and MIT are neutralizing their experienced members this is enabling their operational capabilities, organization etc. Killing one Orange listed is worth more than killing 20 apes with AK's.

In Syria i think establishing the "buffer zone" should be our first priority and then supporting Arabs in the areas occupied by the YPG, we have to destabilize them from within. Half of their forces are made up of Arabs (paid by the US) they are only loyal to money and their tribes.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
We also need a way to influence the autonomous region so the government changes into a second Barzani or other structure we can influence through trade. This way the recruitment pool and spread of PKK ideology ends.
The so called "autonomous regions" higher ranked members are all PKK what are you delusional k3k talking about? Do your pro k*rdistan propaganda somewhere else.

Barzani is not a friend of Türkiye, he has to be hold on a tight leash like the sneaky dog he is.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 1,019
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The "few kills here and there" are actually their higher ranked terrorists, TSK and MIT are neutralizing their experienced members this is enabling their operational capabilities, organization etc. Killing one Orange listed is worth more than killing 20 apes with AK's.

In Syria i think establishing the "buffer zone" should be our first priority and then supporting Arabs in the areas occupied by the YPG, we have to destabilize them from within. Half of their forces are made up of Arabs (paid by the US) they are only loyal to money and their tribes.
The "few kills here and there" wasn't meant in a disrespectful way. Just want to see thousands of those rats getting pounded to dust.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom