Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,696
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The so called "autonomous regions" higher ranked members are all PKK what are you delusional k3k talking about? Do your pro k*rdistan propaganda somewhere else.

Barzani is not a friend of Türkiye, he has to be hold on a tight leash like the sneaky dog he is.

There is no alternative to Barzani, the Talabani is pro-PKK and Iran, the Iranian controlled Hashd collaborates and has the PKK group from Sinjar in it and it is the size of the Iraqi army. The Hashd has groups responsible for targeting soldiers from TR. The Iraqi government is Iran.

So tell me, who are you going to turn to ? How will you secure the border ? Do you even know ?

And if you read my answer, I mentioned the PKK leaders in Syria. Which is what you said.

Please explain to me your great amazing strategy of killing oranges for years as a solution. I didn't know a terrorist needs to be orange to kill a citizen or soldier or be a threat.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,733
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Angry Turk !!! @Bozan

Guys calm down. Debate but don't get personal. I can assure everybody reading that I am the last one that will allow terrorist propaganda here. Who knows me knows very well what is my stance on this issue.

Messages deleted!

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is no alternative to Barzani, the Talabani is pro-PKK and Iran, the Iranian controlled Hashd collaborates and has the PKK group from Sinjar in it and it is the size of the Iraqi army. The Hashd has groups responsible for targeting soldiers from TR. The Iraqi government is Iran.

So tell me, who are you going to turn to ? How will you secure the border ? Do you even know ?

And if you read my answer, I mentioned the PKK leaders in Syria. Which is what you said.

Please explain to me your great amazing strategy of killing oranges for years as a solution. I didn't know a terrorist needs to be orange to kill a citizen or soldier or be a threat.
The only alternative is to keep the rivalry between Barzani and Talabani alive like the stupid feudal clans they are.

TSK and Gendarmerie are securing our border, why should we trust Barzani in our border security are you delusional or just totally naive, lmao.

Killing their members responsible for organization, planning etc. will reduce their capabilities.

What makes you believe that when PKK is gone that Barzani will not take his place? That the Kurds in Türkiye will not start supporting him? I rather keep all of them weak and enemies against each other than one side totally dominating the others.

You are just a delusional Barzani fanboy, portraying himself as a Turk, you don't care about Türkiye. Every one of your comments is literally just "fanboying" Barzani.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,696
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
That territory outside our borders needs to be held by a force that will not cost us much that will prevent the return of the PKK. The economy cannot afford the status quo - our military spending has had to triple in 2015 onwards and increases more than our GDP does while we have an economic crisis. There needs to be a solution, we are wasting decades of development.

The only alternative is to keep the rivalry between Barzani and Talabani alive like the stupid feudal clans they are.

TSK and Gendarmerie are securing our border, why should we trust Barzani in our border security are you delusional or just totally naive, lmao.

Killing their members responsible for organization, planning etc. will reduce their capabilities.

What makes you believe that when PKK is gone that Barzani will not take his place? That the Kurds in Türkiye will not start supporting him? I rather keep all of them weak and enemies against each other than one side totally dominating the others.

You are just a delusional Barzani fanboy, portraying himself as a Turk, you don't care about Türkiye. Every one of your comments is literally just "fanboying" Barzani.

I don't think you understand the region at all.

You realize that we currently still have attacks like the ministry of interior even with the army at our border because there's a huge pool of recruits and routes for PKK to mobilize, use and smuggle items ? That their propaganda reaches inside TR? That they are beyond the reach of the army and gendarmerie to secure ? The army can't even secure the borders against refugees, you are acting like we have nothing to fear.

You haven't countered my arguments.

And lol, name ten comments fanboying Barzani. Link them.

Barzani used to be on our terrorist btw, but now they are extremely close family with Erdogan. They probably launder money together.

Last edited:

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think you understand the region at all.

You realize that we currently still have attacks like the ministry of interior even with the army at our border because there's a huge pool of recruits and routes for PKK to mobilize, use and smuggle items ? That their propaganda reaches inside TR? That they are beyond the reach of the army and gendarmerie to secure ? The army can't even secure the borders against refugees, you are acting like we have nothing to fear.

You haven't countered my arguments.

And lol, name ten comments fanboying Barzani. Link them.

Barzani used to be on our terrorist btw, but now they are extremely close family with Erdogan. They probably launder money together.
I do. I trust TSK and Jandarma more in securing our borders from PKK than Peshmerga and what exactly gives you the impression that Barzani will protect our borders? They can't do shit against PKK and they do nothing besides building outpost in areas secured by TSK.

Good morning my dude we have open borders, we have millions of refugees, flooding the country is promoted by the Goverment, deals with the EU were signed to keep them in Türkiye, the Goverment is boasting around how much they spend on those bloodsucking ticks. The Gendarmerie officers who dealt with illegals are now under arrest, what should the security forces do when the Goverment is allowing them in and punishing everyone who harms them? Illegals aren't even pushed back what do you expect? Gendarmerie personel mowing them down on the border so that they end up in prison?

Erdogan-Barzani family relations and theft, that's the business of Turkish judiciary not mine. I don't have time to waste searching for your fanboy comments look for yourself, since i'm not the only one who noticed your Anti Turkmen and pro Barzanistan comments.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,123
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Numerous instances where Peshmerga refused to fight PKK.

There is a reason why Turkish troops are not alongside them at all.

Because they cant be trusted to fight alongside us. We are not even coordinating with them on everything.

There is some coordination but not a full extent. We are keeping our distance. One Peshmerga soldier on PBS talked about if he has to fight pkk he will drop his weapons as he refuses to fight other Kurds.

Erdogan and Barzani are close because their relationship is all business.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,696
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I do. I trust TSK and Jandarma more in securing our borders from PKK than Peshmerga and what exactly gives you the impression that Barzani will protect our borders? They can't do shit against PKK and they do nothing besides building outpost in areas secured by TSK.

Good morning my dude we have open borders, we have millions of refugees, flooding the country is promoted by the Goverment, deals with the EU were signed to keep them in Türkiye, the Goverment is boasting around how much they spend on those bloodsucking ticks. The Gendarmerie officers who dealt with illegals are now under arrest, what should the security forces do when the Goverment is allowing them in and punishing everyone who harms them? Illegals aren't even pushed back what do you expect? Gendarmerie personel mowing them down on the border so that they end up in prison?

Erdogan-Barzani family relations and theft, that's the business of Turkish judiciary not mine. I don't have time to waste searching for your fanboy comments look for yourself, since i'm not the only one who noticed your Anti Turkmen and pro Barzanistan comments.

I am not saying to rely on Barzani to secure the borders, but on the Iraqi side we need depth of defence and cutting of PKK movement and supply lines. This is the job of Barzani, as a village guard we pay. Otherwise we would have to keep TSK there forever, which is costly and could cause political headaches. Furthermore it makes a target of TSK. It is Barzani partnered with our intelligence who prevents the PKK from assassinating our diplomats in Iraq for example. This relationship extends to diminishing PKK influence in the region. This war is not just fought by drones and soldiers. You need society to be anti-PKK, the hearts and minds operation. That's what the barzanis are for. As a counter balance, you have seen the PUK become closer to Iran and thus the PKK.

Weak Barzani = stronger PKK. That's the calculation in the region. That is why we have all these deals with Barzani. All of the major PKK routes into Syria from Iraq avoid Barzani territory where possible and use PUK/Iranian/Hashd controlled areas. Ideally they would not have this routes. I did not say anything about trusting Barzani, but he needs us and that is enough to trust that he will not aid the PKK and will prevent their influence. This is a tribal who is practically a village guard like the tribes we pay inside TR - he won't give up the oil and border money for the PKK.

And my posts are not anti-Turkmen, I am anti Iran. My posts about the Kirkuk issue were about how Iran is attempting to take control of the Iraqi Turkmen front using Ersat Salihi's party that is separate to Iraqi Turkmen Front (A bloc). I am pretty sure I am right, too - the events were played exactly in Iran's interests. PUK + Iran + Hashd is dangerous to us.

Numerous instances where Peshmerga refused to fight PKK.

There is a reason why Turkish troops are not alongside them at all.

Because they cant be trusted to fight alongside us. We are not even coordinating with them on everything.

There is some coordination but not a full extent. We are keeping our distance. One Peshmerga soldier on PBS talked about if he has to fight pkk he will drop his weapons as he refuses to fight other Kurds.

Erdogan and Barzani are close because their relationship is all business.

Numerous instances where Erdogan refused to attack Assad too, this is a cost-analysis...TR simply doesn't offer enough for Barzani to risk doing this and losing legitimacy with local population. Barzani does enough to cut PKK supply lines and influence, labelling them terrorist on global news. That's more important than fighting the PKK directly for us anyway, as TSK can handle that. War of the mind is more difficult.

At the end of the day you want the society there to not be pro-PKK and your choice is Barzani or Talabani. One of them will hugely boost PKK recruitment, weapons, propaganda and is connected to Iran. Which do you choose ? Because you cannot send TSK to occupy half of Iraq in this war with the PKK and just assassinating leaders won't end the transnational insurgency, because being a cell leader does not require years of experience.

Also, we know exactly where Mazlum lives in Syria. If you are going to fight this war with gloves on by killing a handful a month, eventually the PKK will make an advancement that will threaten us, like becoming a state in Syria or this attack on the interior.

Imagine a worse scenario - the US does not let you go to Erbil and the Barzanis and Talabanis are both pro-PKK. You'd have far less intelligence on PKK movements and performance would be even worse. The PKK would advance even faster. They can move supplies and people straight to Syria from Iran and to Qandil easily.

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,733
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately Infantry Enlisted Corporal Alican GUNES fell martyr after a contact with the terrorists within area part of Operation Claw-Lock. Two terrorists were eliminated in the same encounter. Operations are going on in the area to determine further terrorist activities in the area. May Allah accept his martyrdom!

1697643933531.png

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,984
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately Infantry Enlisted Corporal Alican GUNES fell martyr after a contact with the terrorists within area part of Operation Claw-Lock. Two terrorists were eliminated in the same encounter. Operations are going on in the area to determine further terrorist activities in the area. May Allah accept his martyrdom!

View attachment 62025
Allah rahmet eylesin, mekani cennet olsun.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,733
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
After Zap and Avaşin in Iraq, there is also Turkish Armed Forces activity in Hakurk.

Recently, Turkish Armed Forces troops were deployed on the hill line south of Goraspi and Ibn Diwan.

1697727543034.png

Another event that we say is irrelevant in October. This hill is empty. The region had been entered for search and destroy operation before. PKK even collected and shared the camera traps of the Turkish Armed Forces on this hill. It is thought it is a suitable hill for a permanent base. But it's late for mid-October. Most likely there will be a withdrawal around November.

1697727646000.png

Turkish Armed Forces units were deployed to the Tele (1), Ardel (2) and Balinda lines on the Avaşin line with an air assault operation.

1697727717288.png

For latest updates on Turkish operations in Iraq: https://twitter.com/hakikatlariniza

Terrorist organization PKK: We have withdrawn our HPG and YJA Star forces from Makhmour in a secret, organized and planned manner for security reasons. PKK: As of now, we have no forces left in the Makhmour Refugee Camp.

Some sources report that the Iraqi army entered the areas left by the PKK in Makhmour.

1697727839397.png

1697727847558.png

1697727854394.png

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,733
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
A drone belonging to the PKK was neutralized close to the Matin area of operations. It is known that the PKK is working over UAVs and is experimenting with them deeper in the north of Iraq. Such type of attacks will increase but TSK is also taking measures regarding this threat.

1697822594700.png

1697823230051.png

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
A drone belonging to the PKK was neutralized close to the Matin area of operations. It is known that the PKK is working over UAVs and is experimenting with them deeper in the north of Iraq. Such type of attacks will increase but TSK is also taking measures regarding this threat.

View attachment 62098

View attachment 62099
Yes we should be prepared against attack we see in Ukraine. These bomb dropping drones and especially fpv kamikaze drones are dangerous.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,733
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes we should be prepared against attack we see in Ukraine. These bomb dropping drones and especially fpv kamikaze drones are dangerous.
We first saw Mugin-3 (originally Chinese made) in Turkiye in 2021. Then in Syria. This year we started to see a lot of them in the Claw Lock region. PKK has not been able to make any progress in 2 years on this model. They are trying to use it as a kamikaze drone.

According to the analysis they probably launch it with a catapult somewhere in Gara. It also needs very little distance for take off. This is low quality UAV. It has a price tag of $3000-4000. There are probably many PKK UAVs that were shot down that we don't know about.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,733
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Commandos of the Turkish Armed Forces deployed to Musaka Mountain at an altitude of 2290 meters in the Avaşin region with an air assault operation.

There are other points of deployment in the region which will be added to the map later.

1697836763539.png

Reliable information on the latest developments in Iraq: https://twitter.com/hakikatlariniza

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom