Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

F6SP9mtX0AAFTov

F6SQIHRW0AAOea8

Hülya Demirer, codenamed Axin Muş, who was wanted in the red category of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and Cihat Ay, codenamed Rohat Pasur, who was wanted in the orange category, were neutralized.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Iraq has released a statement condemning the drone strike on the airport by TR, calls the killer PUK counter terrorists martyrs, saying they reserve the right to end these strikes and protect their airspace.

Also the TR ambassador in Baghdad was summoned

Last edited:

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
13 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
karayilan is well protected....

Don't think that is really the issue. I'm sure MIT would even be able to have him delivered to Ankara with no problems if they wanted. He is a known variable and who knows how many layers MIT has already infiltraded. Killing him or capturing him will just lead to power struggles inside which short term will be good but long term you will have to deal with a new head and a new command structure cause the old one will be executed by the new one.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish language is now mandatory in Kirkuk.

Kirkuk Governorate sent instructions to all state institutions to pay attention to the use of Turkish language in state institutions.

Haha that sign alone has English at the top, Arabic , Kurdish and Turkish. I expect ever institution to publish things in minimum of three languages now. Also that account is a lot of 31, I would wait for a more reliable source

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,844
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

This seems to be resulting in an international incident as members of Iraqi armed forces were killed. Apparently the chairman of the Iraqi supreme judicial council met Bafel to build a legal case to take to the international court against Turkey.

20230921_172333.jpg

Also, one of the members of the PUK Counter terrorism group was a drone operator that builds and operates drones.

Likely that this knowledge is being taught to YPG, which already has the manpower, equipment and training advantage over SNA.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
66 30,907
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The National Intelligence Organization neutralized the terrorist Mazlum Öztürk, codenamed "Berxwedan Çiyager", who joined the terrorist organization PKK/KCK from Europe, with a pinpoint operation in the Sulaymaniyah countryside of Iraq.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,453
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again with this "kurdish rebel" verbiage. May god bring plague upon the British elite. May they all have kezban brides like Meghan Markle and beta sons like her unremarkable husband. May their bloodlines dry and their heritage fade into oblivion.

I am so angry I turned into a nemri tv meme frickkkk

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,722
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Again with this "kurdish rebel" verbiage. May god bring plague upon the British elite. May they all have kezban brides like Meghan Markle and beta sons like her unremarkable husband. May their bloodlines dry and their heritage fade into oblivion.

I am so angry I turned into a nemri tv meme frickkkk

Wallah I will give them a taste of my shoe! May Allah's curse be upon them...

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
87 17,895
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Operations against the terrorist organization PKK continue effectively and decisively. Our heroic Turkish Armed Forces neutralized 6 PKK terrorists detected in the Claw-Lock Operation region in northern Iraq. “Wherever the terrorist is, that is our target!” We will continue to destroy terrorist dens within this principle.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom