Why do you think TSK are building so many roads ? It's not just for bases.
I don't think anything nor your question is related to what I wrote.
Anyway, I won't state directly what I think but few days ago , for God knows how many times, some Israeli guy yet again claimed Turkish territory . Also , he expressed the ambition that the Kurds be their tampon zone. We say in my country, what the clever one keeps in his chest, the stupid discloses.
For me war in Syria, primarily is war against Turkey. Seemingly all other " warring" parties live in the best possible enmity.
All those problems came about by creating the nations out of ethno groups. The promises were given a long ago and even if a fortune is given to certain parties it won't charge a thing.
The Armenians 1914 held 85% of all deposits in Van Banks , yet in June 1915 there were only 1500 Muslims left.
I tend to look at the habits, culture, mentality, folklor of given nations. In the Kurds, I see a lot what Armenians were and are Kurdish now ( not completely).
I see nowadays that for example that Asyrians want pretty large state ( haha since 607 BC) , Yezidis think that they are 6000 old separate entity Armenians think what always they have been thinking, . Kurds are extraordinary though. Black Sea , The Gulf, Kaspyan sea and Mediterranean sea are the borders of that ancient people, who don't even have the common language nor geography.
Well that kind of psychosis I saw in Balkans but now anywhere.
This war will last for a long, the only way to finish it is , if strong Sunni Arab entity arises and strong Sunni religious Kurds increas in numbers. Until such thing happens, the best direction for Turkey is to strengthen the relationship with people who are loyal to Turkey. Central Asia, Caucasus and Balkans.
I myself, given the opportunity, wouldn't hesitate for second to pick my stuff and go to fight in those tunnels.
I said it before, something like Tashkilat or Legion is needed.
The rest are just the enemies. They were 100 years ago , 50 years ago, now and in future.
I am well aware who are the Saudis, Iranians, Russians ,Isrealis, Americans , I am not a kid. For the compelled one is to ride bad horses. It is like that not since 1979 but somtime around 1840.
In UK , the Iraqi Kurds who are devoted are not the enemies of Turkey. For those people only is worth to build something. The res of them , F them