Take a better look,two of them have belly's,they stick out.
You can see that by the way they stand and move,these guys are never special forces.
I know what i'm talking about.
Lets just agree to disagree.
For special forces, the belly is wanted. It is always better, even a MUST, to have a little belly instead of a six-pack!!!
Without a belly you have no chance of being selected, especially in SAT and SAS.
For troops operating at heights a belly is a must.
The Jonies know very well what I'm talking about.
But I can also see that the quality of the Turkish troops is declining. Technology is largely to blame for this. The experience that was acquired through blood is no longer there, but has been replaced with technology. And that is not good at all.
There is no well-organized communication between individual platoons. Individual soldiers, even without any rank, get involved in the communication chain by talking and doing.
My personal observation: I could not determine in a COBRA 1 vehicle who was the commander, who was the driver, and who was the shooter. Everyone was talking with their mouths full about where to shoot. That is not acceptable.
It is not like that with PÖH. Everyone keeps their mouths shut. One drives, one shoots, one gives orders.