Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,538
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
In relation to the above post

"The first image to be served of Javad Gaffari, the mysterious commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Army in Syria. Location Nubl and Zahra.

Gaffari was not even mentioned in the Iranian press. The images I have shared so far are screenshots I took from various videos. With this image, it became clear that Gaffari is not an imaginary commander. Research I did last year

It is also remarkable that the most important commander of the Iranian forces in Syria visited Nubl at a time when allegations of an operation against Tel Rifat were on the agenda."

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,812
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
In relation to the above post

"The first image to be served of Javad Gaffari, the mysterious commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Army in Syria. Location Nubl and Zahra.

Gaffari was not even mentioned in the Iranian press. The images I have shared so far are screenshots I took from various videos. With this image, it became clear that Gaffari is not an imaginary commander. Research I did last year

It is also remarkable that the most important commander of the Iranian forces in Syria visited Nubl at a time when allegations of an operation against Tel Rifat were on the agenda."

Have a look closely people around him.

The haircuts!
They are like fashion men!? WTF

1636215406082.png

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
that's why they get mashed out, more concerned with a fade than learning how to fire an AK properly. We all remember those Syrian A-Team videos.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,766
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Flying under the radar for so long is quite a feat. If Suleyman had done the same he’d achieve a lot more.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,058
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Think about it. They (PJAK) can have their own “Area”within Iran only. We should not care. On the first look, it looks like we support our enemy. On the first sight only.

That sounds like the Americans saying we're arming YPG not the PKK.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,538
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
When will the operation begin, or will it not begin at all?😞
Such questions were in the minds of all of us before the previous operations. Some were saying it will happen some were saying it will not. Eventually they happened and many of us were shocked in the good way. I personally think this operation will happen but exactly where and when are not questions that I can answer.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,538
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today, 3 people from the Gulo family died in the vehicle hit by the MIT in Qamishli. This Gulo family is one of the PKK's biggest supporters in Syria. Many of the members of that family are YPG commanders in Qamishli and the surrounding regions.

This is the first time we see MIT hit such a target. Their self esteem is high and this is pointing that MIT will not be shy to strike even more important targets in the coming time.

The Gulo family is one of the first to be members and supporters of PKK. They are even more PKK than Abdullah Ocalan.

1636489635714.png

The family's roots is Qamishli. In the 1980's members of the family are meeting with Abdullah Ocalan and they supported him. 17 known members of the Gulo family died fighting for PKK/YPG till now. They have given casualties in many places mainly Iraq and Syria fighting against the Turkish Armed Forces.

1636489801822.png

The head of the family is Rezan Gulo. We saw him posing together with the US forces when TSK organized a large scale air operation in 2017 against targets in Syria. Before starting of the Syrian Civil War he is appointed in the PKK's ranks in Iraq. He was responsible for the Cizire canton of the YPG in Syria.

1636490004066.png

In the UCAV strike there are no high ranked military commanders however one of the killed is Rezan's brother (in the red circle).

1636490219964.png

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,538
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Commander of the Iran sponsored extremist group Harakat Hezbullah Al-Nujaba Abbas Murtaza that threatened and took actions against positions of the Turkish Armed Forces in Iraq was killed together with 3 of his aides in the Bazan village by unknown armed men south of Aleppo.

Chairman of the Popular Mobilization Authority Faleh Al-Fayyad receives a delegation from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and discusses with them the political developments.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Akp and chp have no shame. Especially when these terrorist pricks are like chp gives us hope.

One did the cozum sureci while the other party is covering for them.

Seriously these parties are really asking for the TSK to intervene into politics.

What rezilik.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom