Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

barracudavol1

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
My account was not closed by Twitter, I am very disturbed by the recent events in Iraq and the fact that we are constantly being targeted. I do not plan to open my account until the operation, I am full of anger.
Also, for those who are curious and have questions, I can answer them here. Because this is more fun and educational. Those who want to follow Syria, except me, can follow the MenaReport user account on Twitter, his name is Ali Karadayı.

Also, the area around the Russian base at the Faisal dam in Shahba was hit by the Turkish Armed Forces today.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
My account was not closed by Twitter, I am very disturbed by the recent events in Iraq and the fact that we are constantly being targeted. I do not plan to open my account until the operation, I am full of anger.

what disturbed you specifically?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,462
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Iraqis have been burning our flags and hanging up racist flyers like Turks and dogs cant enter.

But God forbid if Turks started beating up Arabs on the streets with petty racism whole world gets outraged. Or hanged racist flyers all hell would break loose.

Funny how racism is always overlooked among the Arabs.

Sami1234

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Algeria
Some Iranian news websites are talking about an upcoming meeting between the Saudi Foreign Minister and his Iranian counterpart in Baghdad.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
People forget even the simplest reality when a war breaks out. Where will all these people migrate to? To Afghanistan, which sold its kidneys out of misery?
No! Of course they will come to Turkey.
You're talking nonsense because you forgot this.
to invade Iran. South Azerbaijan or something?
You first learn not to lynch the Syrian Turkmen.
If millions of Azerbaijani Turks come to this country like a flood tomorrow, you will complain about them. But they are not fighting in their country. They invaded our beaches. They do not speak Turkish. (Then not only Turks will come from Iran. Kurds and others will also come)
You will complain that they are Shia.
I don't think you have the slightest idea what you want.
Turkey will not go to war with Iran if it does not want the US or Europe to impose a new Sevr's agreement on it. So forget this war.
The time will soon come when we can and should break the back of Iran. We need to divide it and liberate SA, with a broad corridor to Turkic lands. We can cooperate with Israel in doing this initially. Hundreds of Akinci, MIUS can be used to destroy their ballistic missile launchers. Iran is not a rival for us, but a real enemy. They should never possess nuclear capability. I hate it when I hear these guys being called "my brother".

barracudavol1

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think that Iran had a hand in the incident in Zaho and that this incident caused us so many problems, Iranians are very easily targeting the Turkish Armed Forces, and they will continue to do so.

It's hard for the TSK to denigrate the Iraqi activity, I want an action against them(agains Iran backed dogs).

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iraqis have been burning our flags and hanging up racist flyers like Turks and dogs cant enter.

But God forbid if Turks started beating up Arabs on the streets with petty racism whole world gets outraged. Or hanged racist flyers all hell would break loose.

Funny how racism is always overlooked among the Arabs.

I think that Iran had a hand in the incident in Zaho and that this incident caused us so many problems, Iranians are very easily targeting the Turkish Armed Forces, and they will continue to do so.

It's hard for the TSK to denigrate the Iraqi activity, I want an action against them(agains Iran backed dogs).
Iran backed dogs should be crashed, together with all other terrorists. This operation is too much delayed now. We should not talk too much about such things. After one warning a formidable strike should follow. Iran, Suriye, and even Russia and USA should understand this is serious and we are not joking. We have lost too much credibility. We should shock and awe. If we hesitate, it is more costly for us in the future. For God's sake this is our backyard and we decide what happens here. Not Iran, not Russia, and not USA. Not even marsianers. This is our backyard, that's enough.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It should be crystal clear to Russia, eventually they can only stay in Syria if Turkey permits it. Once we establish there a no fly zone, we can easily send some strike forces composed of special forces and ÖSO forces to their bases. A viable option now could be to join forces with USA to kick Russia out of Syria, and to cooperate with Israel against Iran militia, though the latter can be tackled easily by us as well. After Russia goes away, we either convince USA that they have stronger interests to cooperate wirh us or tell them they should leave...

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
It should be crystal clear to Russia, eventually they can only stay in Syria if Turkey permits it. Once we establish there a no fly zone, we can easily send some strike forces composed of special forces and ÖSO forces to their bases. A viable option now could be to join forces with USA to kick Russia out of Syria, and to cooperate with Israel against Iran militia, though the latter can be tackled easily by us as well. After Russia goes away, we either convince USA that they have stronger interests to cooperate wirh us or tell them they should leave...

expecting far too much from erdogan, he's not the man for this. The recent grain deal is a good example, not a day passes and the russians bomb the odessa port. Erdogan is not taken seriously since no one fears him.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,063
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
What meeting we hedging our bets on next?

"we can come suddenly one night"

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
31 19,394
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it’s important to allow the voices of rational minds in Iraq be heard. Also an investigation is necessary. Even though iran aligned militia are mad there are likely shia leaders in Iraq that may be more calm and rational. We should look for these. And allow their voices to be heard.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,462
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think it’s important to allow the voices of rational minds in Iraq be heard. Also an investigation is necessary. Even though iran aligned militia are mad there are likely shia leaders in Iraq that may be more calm and rational. We should look for these. And allow their voices to be heard.

In Syria extremist shias threw molotovs as a mosque just because its named Abu Bakr.

Only place where Sunnis and Shias live in harmony is Azerbaijan. The rest are under Irans influence.

Also Iraq has no rational minds because they are puppets run by Iran.

Saddam should have won the Iran-iraq war. Now we have fanatical ayatoilets taking over Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen and turning them into literal shitholes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am just wondering if we follow a harder course against Iran, how would Israel and America react? Will they then abandon their PKK support and the idea of establishing a terrorist state in Syria? Will they say to Greece it should negotiate with Turkey? Or would they rather want to stab us at the back? I don‘t know. The whole thing depends on how real is the animosity between Iran and Israel. Not sure about this either. So we are at a quandary. Unfortunately we are not so strong at this point to defy all. Somehow I think Iran is more of a foe than Israel. With the latter we dont have any fundamental Problems. They are afraid that we will get strong and eventually pose a problem for them due to the islamic rhetoric of current Administration. We should abstain from this. Religion has no place in international relations. It is something private. We need to improve our relations with them and USA. But if it turns out they are fundamentally against us, we will go through tough times but eventually it will be much more costly for them.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
134 15,714
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please watch what you are posting. Sectarian and religious hatred can not be quoted here. It is against forum rules as well as it is being totally off topic.

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
I am just wondering if we follow a harder course against Iran, how would Israel and America react? Will they then abandon their PKK support and the idea of establishing a terrorist state in Syria? Will they say to Greece it should negotiate with Turkey? Or would they rather want to stab us at the back? I don‘t know. The whole thing depends on how real is the animosity between Iran and Israel. Not sure about this either. So we are at a quandary. Unfortunately we are not so strong at this point to defy all. Somehow I think Iran is more of a foe than Israel. With the latter we dont have any fundamental Problems. They are afraid that we will get strong and eventually pose a problem for them due to the islamic rhetoric of current Administration. We should abstain from this. Religion has no place in international relations. It is something private. We need to improve our relations with them and USA. But if it turns out they are fundamentally against us, we will go through tough times but eventually it will be much more costly for them.
I think you make a wrong judgement by trying to team up with other countries by destroying Iran.
Once Iran is gone,Turkey will become biggest threat in the region according to Israel ,US and some Arab states.
Israel will certainly want to become the biggest dog in the region whether you are religious or not.Its just politic 101.
US will certainly want Israel to be their regional policeman in the region too.
Without Iran then it will be Turkiye.
Its better you should leave Iran as it is and maybe punished their proxy.
At least,those countries I mention above will put more of their destructive effort toward Iran.
Same thing with Russia too.
Make them weak and yet not too weak.

wolveray1

Committed member
Reactions
5 447
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
When I say Iran is gone,i mean Iran will become weak and fractured just like Iraq currently.
Just like Saddam..kill him and Iraq becoming non threatening anymore.
Just another fail state which they simply like and causing problems to its neighbouring countries.

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think you make a wrong judgement by trying to team up with other countries by destroying Iran.
Once Iran is gone,Turkey will become biggest threat in the region according to Israel ,US and some Arab states.
Israel will certainly want to become the biggest dog in the region whether you are religious or not.Its just politic 101.
US will certainly want Israel to be their regional policeman in the region too.
Without Iran then it will be Turkiye.
Its better you should leave Iran as it is and maybe punished their proxy.
At least,those countries I mention above will put more of their destructive effort toward Iran.
Same thing with Russia too.
Make them weak and yet not too weak.
Israel does not have the men power to police the region and also not enough population to settle in east of Turkey. Even if Iran is gone, why should Turkey be a threat to Israel? This is ridiculous. They have such a small land there, not interesting for us. And to be fair, that plot of land belongs to them, this is stated in Quran. And we muslims have Mekka and Medina, so where is the problem? Absolutely no need for any clash. We need to understand this. This is the only way Turkey can thrive.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom