Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
All this rights bs is just a facade.

Imperialism cloaked with "humanitarianism"

Thats why Turkiye is becoming really easy to deal with because we have earnt everybody's trust worldwide.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Russia, China and Turkiye dont go into peoples internal matters unlike the west.

Who constantly bitch about human rights, gay marriage and womens rights.

Dont forget how brunei said no to homosexuality and the West punished them with sanctions.
Russia and Turkey maybe but China has disputes with every single country around them, so technically they stuck their noses everywhere. Also in many foreign countries they have " police stations " . I don't buy to total hostility between China and America. Since 1860's they have had pretty " interesting" relations. At the end of day, they The West is learning so much from Chines social points system ( I know it is just about environmental problems). I personally believe that for Russia, China is lot more dangerous then Ukraine.

tositr

Reactions
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Albania
@Ryder Maybe for Turkey I would agree but seriously China and Russia? You really meant that? You cannot find a single Russia's neighbor or 'partner' that they don't try to dictate something. Same goes for China. Btw don't think I'm somewhat 'protecting' the west they are all in the same basket, as long as in their interests

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Ryder Maybe for Turkey I would agree but seriously China and Russia? You really meant that? You cannot find a single Russia's neighbor or 'partner' that they don't try to dictate something. Same goes for China. Btw don't think I'm somewhat 'protecting' the west they are all in the same basket, as long as in their interests

You dont see Russia and China bitching about gay rights like the West does.

Eventhough China and Russia do intervene in internal politics.

Their imperialism is not cloaked with bs humanitarianism.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last edited:

tositr

Reactions
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Albania
You dont see Russia and China bitching about gay rights like the West does.

Eventhough China and Russia do intervene in internal politics.

Their imperialism is not cloaked with bs humanitarianism.

They all interfere some in different way and some in different ones, they are ALL eggs from the same basket. I replied to your first comment just because you told ALL except Turkey & Russia and China does not.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They all interfere some in different way and some in different ones, they are ALL eggs from the same basket. I replied to your first comment just because you told ALL except Turkey & Russia and China does not.

Doesnt matter Russia and China dont have the power of sanctions unlike the West.

China and Russia have filled the void because the West constantly antagonised many countries with their progressive imperialism.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Doesnt matter Russia and China dont have the power of sanctions unlike the West.

China and Russia have filled the void because the West constantly antagonised many countries with their progressive imperialism.

Russia is just as bad as the USA but it doesnt have the brains nor power of the USA and it has nothing to offer the world except energy. No one cares for Russian culture for example, while american culture and inventions are absorbed and used by the entire world.

China has problems with every single one of her neighbours and shes starting to provoke the rest of the world with her arrogance born from an insecurity complex over westerners. For example the Chinese media covering the pkk terrorist event ran with the same exact same propaganda sloguns as her western counter part, coming from a nation that is forcing her Muslims into concentration camps.

The world isnt going to change by US, Russian, Chinese or EU or power. We need something else. Or its just the same cycle of tyranny and oppression.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Operation successfully completed. No ground ops unfortunately

Onto the next terrorist attack then?

The more erdogan shows that the USA can deter him from moving into pkk occupied regions in syria, the more the USA is going to threaten and take the piss out of Turkey.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,747
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
A few days ago, we received serious warnings regarding the aggression of Turkey from the International coalition led by USA, so we tried to minimize the casualties by transferring the leaders in Kobane to #Rakka . -So-called PKK/YPG executive speaking to Al Hadath
This is true. I guess valuable things are also moved and secured in underground tunnels. Although there is no way to survive air operations without getting hurt you can minimize losses if you prepare for it and have a warning before it happens. In this case, YPG had days to prepare due to the US intelligence.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,684
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
we did a half-assed job and flashed a full smile, yet again. :mad::mad::mad:
yep, they didnt take that high casualities. This is why its better to constantly hunt them over the weeks til they are eradicated, this wae the americans wont change anything by giving them intel.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,684
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
yep, they didnt take that high casualities. This is why its better to constantly hunt them over the weeks til they are eradicated, this wae the americans wont change anything by giving them intel.
i do like the sound of that.
our drone operators have free reign over Iraq in terms of deep strikes, not sure why they dont have such thing in Syria is unknown to me

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,849
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Top Bottom