Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

UH OH LOOKS LIKE JOINT TURKISH/IRANIAN/SYRIA ANTI TERRORIST OPERATION IS ON THE MENU GUYS

1668897455691.png

Weren't the Kurds sorta supported by the US?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkish warplanes also used the Russian-controlled Syrian airspace in the air campaign.

Ukraine war has really weakened Russia's hold around the world.

Wagner also announced they are drawing down operations in Africa and put them on hold for now.

Interesting stuff.

For the first time Russia is now bending its knee for Turkiye.

But is it a trap?

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, I doubt this will be a comprehensive and long-lasting operation but nevertheless, it's better than sitting around and doing nothing.

Hunt down the terrorists.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Apparently, Turkish Land Forces did not cross into Syria, FSA has not been mobilized. So far, the OP seems limited to our airforce exclusively. F16 jets and drones are targeting SDF/Assad positions simultaneously.

Unless you control the land you are really not going to achieve anything then to allow the international media to run its agenda against Turkey. So if Turks don't move to control the regions in which the PKK reside in, its generally another waste of time half measure that means we are still going to be talking about this crap 20 to 30 years from now.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unless you control the land you are really not going to achieve anything then to allow the international media to run its agenda against Turkey. So if Turks don't move to control the regions in which the PKK reside in, its generally another waste of time half measure that means we are still going to be talking about this crap 20 to 30 years from now.
While I agree with you on a more general note, I have to admit that the psychological aspect of these attacks shouldn't be downplayed. They honestly fear the Turkish Military because the PKK rats know that if things escalate, they are the ones who are going to lose everything.

This is why they immediately scream and whine for international attention.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,054
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
While I agree with you on a more general note, I have to admit that the psychological aspect of these attacks shouldn't be downplayed. They honestly fear the Turkish Military because the PKK rats know that if things escalate, they are the ones who are going to lose everything.

This is why they immediately scream and whine for international attention.

Turkish military striking PKK targets has been going on for decades. Either we want to solve this situation or we want our grandkids to still be dealing with it. Control the land.

The PKK is just an instrument of western imperialism and russia, i generally consider both the west and russia to be the same in this regard. Both white european global powers who come from the same core, both looking for the same outcomes.

Since you can't crush their backers, you have to control the land in which they sprout from. Though i would argue that Russia can be crushed in Syria if they play their little flag games again.

The Russians like absolute fools dived head first into the Ukrainian quagmire, Erdogan should be screwing them over it at every opportunity. The ideology behind Russia is sick to the core, evil stuff.

As for Turkey let her expansion be punishment to all these imperialist and hostile nations who will not leave us alone. We pretty much annexed half of Cyprus because the greeks attempted genocide against us. We are in Libya because the EU was trying to steal our maratime rights. We are now in Syria and Iraq because the enemies intended to create a PKK state against us. Wherever they raise their proxies against us, its time to move into those lands. If in the future the armenians continue to take a hostile position against Turkey, then take those lands too. Its clear we will have no peace that we cannot take for ourselves.

Last edited:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 728
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
I think Turkish politics is as complicated as Dr.Oz choosing to be Republican.

-Turkey i think doesnt get along with iran or syria, suddenly Russia opens their airspace for them along with iranians and syrians being happy they are taking care of the kurds.

-Saudi Arabia doesnt get along with Iran but made some deals with Russia that pissed the U.S. off, I guess they realize if Russia is gone the west will be knocking on their door later talking about gay marriage and women rights which isnt a popular subject with them.

-Turkey has their grain deal resolved and are cool with Russia making a gas hub with them, Turkey getting a little close with Russia https://www.politico.eu/article/erdogan-turkey-west-provocation-russia-putin/ makes me wonder how many here would even vote for Erdogan again and choose another presidential candidate?

-U.S. and Turkey relations have really deteriated like many examples of giving less than more military equipment to turkey, in which I say good for them to start domestic production for their own military equipment.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,131
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think Turkish politics is as complicated as Dr.Oz choosing to be Republican.

-Turkey i think doesnt get along with iran or syria, suddenly Russia opens their airspace for them along with iranians and syrians being happy they are taking care of the kurds.

-Saudi Arabia doesnt get along with Iran but made some deals with Russia that pissed the U.S. off, I guess they realize if Russia is gone the west will be knocking on their door later talking about gay marriage and women rights which isnt a popular subject with them.

-Turkey has their grain deal resolved and are cool with Russia making a gas hub with them, Turkey getting a little close with Russia https://www.politico.eu/article/erdogan-turkey-west-provocation-russia-putin/ makes me wonder how many here would even vote for Erdogan again and choose another presidential candidate?

-U.S. and Turkey relations have really deteriated like many examples of giving less than more military equipment to turkey, in which I say good for them to start domestic production for their own military equipment.

Russia, China and Turkiye dont go into peoples internal matters unlike the west.

Who constantly bitch about human rights, gay marriage and womens rights.

Dont forget how brunei said no to homosexuality and the West punished them with sanctions.

Top Bottom