Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,635
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm hoping that Turkey stops trying to avoid killing Russians in Syria and sends several thousand back in body bags with an FU symbol drawn on them.
Would be nice to see that, but wouldn't be useful. I'd rather see that happen to americans.

That missile should've hit Abdi and his lackeys

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Would be nice to see that, but wouldn't be useful. I'd rather see that happen to americans.

Of the two serious powers in Syria, Russia is the weak link. Deal with Russia and the Americans are left alone holding their dicks with their pkk communists who the entire region hates.

Deal with Russia and we will again hear new stories about how america betrayed the "kurds" in the media.

But Turkiye must also engage in a serious regional agenda to contain Isreal, ultimatly this whole kurdistan agenda is about protecting isreal. I got no issue with jews or isrealis, but that nation has grand ambitions and those ambitions are the primary reason why the PKK has such a sway in the west.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,635
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Of the two serious powers in Syria, Russia is the weak link. Deal with Russia and the Americans are left alone holding their dicks with their pkk communists who the entire region hates.

Deal with Russia and we will again hear new stories about how america betrayed the "kurds" in the media.

But Turkiye must also engage in a serious regional agenda to contain Isreal, ultimatly this whole kurdistan agenda is about protecting isreal. I got no issue with jews or isrealis, but that nation has grand ambitions and those ambitions are the primary reason why the PKK has such a sway in the west.
Au contraire. Kicking Russia out at this point would leave america and its lackeys uncontested and free to do whatever they want.

One must 1st gather everyone else and gang up on the big guy.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Au contraire. Kicking Russia out at this point would leave america and its lackeys uncontested and free to do whatever they want.

One must 1st gather everyone else and gang up on the big guy.

no one will gather to oppose the USA. To the contrary the Russians will side with the USA against us in Syria. We already seen this take place.

Russia can be removed by military means, the USA cannot.

However, if the USA is left alone with the landlocked PKK, it becomes a losing proposition for them. At that point they will step back from their greater kurdstan agenda.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

It would be supremely useful, you now have a whole lot less problems to deal with.

Also you are very much mistaken if you think Russia's presence in any way stops the American government doing what they want in Syria. The US army wasted like 500 of their goons several years back and Russia didn't do shit. This "Russia and America balance each other out" theory really does not hold weight, China is our great rival now and I am sure you're not naive enough to think that Turkey should try and increase Chinese influence in the region to "balance" the US.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,096
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don’t like Zoka but I see some truth in what she said . I think Erdogan made a deal with Al-Asad . Turkey to leave Syria and send back refugees in exchange with Asl Asad army fight the SDF and PKK .

This is is a kick in the teeth to the Syrians who believed in Turkiye.

Also a kick in the teeth to the TSK.

Erdogan has always been a sellout like all politicians.

MhhJA

Reactions
2 253
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don’t like Zoka but I see some truth in what she said . I think Erdogan made a deal with Al-Asad . Turkey to leave Syria and send back refugees in exchange with Asl Asad army fight the SDF and PKK .

This is not going to happen. The refugees hate Assad to the core and are not going back while he is in power. Even if they go back you can't trust someone who destroyed his own country and drove out half of his population, what are we going to do if he decides to start killing them again?
Furthermore we have seen many times over that Assad will side with the PKK rather than doing something in favour of Turkey.
Assad also doesn't have the power and will to fight the PKK which is backed by the USA.
If we are going to implement our own projects in Syria we must do it ourselves and most likely with use of force.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The US bureaucratic cadre is not as rational as you think it is. They used to be, but not anymore.

They will poke and prod and provoke until their will is done.

Do you remember when Turkey finally moved on the american controlled east?

Just before Turkiye went in the western media ramped up their typical Orwellian campaign of Turks looking to commit genocide on the kurds. Trump wrote a letter basically threatening Turkiye that should we move that they will attack us. An american general even openly said that Turkish assets will become legitimate targets for the american military, meaning they would kill our soldiers to protect pkk marxist terrorists.

What happened?

The best thing erdogan ever did was he threw the letter in the bin and moved on eastern syria, it would have been better had he wiped his arse with it before hand. Anyway, we moved and what happened the americans pulled away but not before giving those positions to the Russians.

Why did the americans have to leave? They had to leave because any military skirmish with Turkiye ends their pesense in Turkiye, all their bases are closed down and Turkiye says goodbye to NATO. In return the americans are stuck in a landlocked part of syria protecting a terrorist entity that no nation in the region likes. Also having lost Turkiye completely Turkiye would become super aggressive in targeting all PKK entities, we would have no choice its life or death now. Americans cannot protect them in the region. So the PKK project is dead and the american position in the middle east is crippled. I could go on and on and on.

Now had the Russians already been removed from syria, the americans could not have given control of that land over to them, they would of had to leave and Turkiye would have taken control.

So like i said target the Russians remove the weak link and the pkk house of cards will fall apart in Syria. But to do this you need a leader with balls and commitment.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Maybe the best thing for Syria now is for Turkiye to create a protectorate along the entire north. Similar to what we have now in Northern Cyprus.

ExiledFalcon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Romania
Nation of origin
syria
Maybe the best thing for Syria now is for Turkiye to create a protectorate along the entire north. Similar to what we have now in Northern Cyprus.
I personally hope that if Bashar can't be removed a analogue to the Korean situation is achieved only with a prosperous north and a retarded hereditary ideological dictatorship in the south ( only with no china a reunification is possible military down the line ) ,but I don't think the territory turkey hold in the north is enough to do that.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,039
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I personally hope that if Bashar can't be removed a analogue to the Korean situation is achieved only with a prosperous north and a retarded hereditary ideological dictatorship in the south ( only with no china a reunification is possible military down the line ) ,but I don't think the territory turkey hold in the north is enough to do that.

The problem for Turkiye is that the worst option is to leave. If Turkiye leaves the other 5 million syrians will have no choice but to come to Turkiye. The entire north becomes infested with PKK and the Iranian/assadist axis continue to use the region and the terrorists to destabilise Turkiye.

Create a protectorate in the north and make sure the living conditions are no different to them in Turkiye and eventually the Turks and Syrians may have to come to terms of forming a unified state and it goes back to how it was under the Ottomans.

As i grow older i become more and more cynical concerning the region. There is too many powerful entities who have no business being there forcing the region to constantly be in conflict. I don't think much can be won via diplomacy any more in the middle east. Too many outsider powers have too much influence within it. It looks to me that either Turkiye takes control or they are turned upside down by these outside forces.

I've watched every diplomatic effort to resolve problems by Turkiye lead to nothing but further pisstakes. Only time i see Turkiye winning anything is when she got her army to fight for it.

The cyprus situation and east med are good examples of diplomacy being as useful to Turkiye as pissing in the wind.

I live in the UK and all the media ever talks about is Turks committing genocide on Kurds. As us Turks live through these lies and deceptions, i guess a hundred years ago Ataturk and his men lived through it with the armenian slanders.

Only nation on earth that has both the USA and Russia allied together to protect a stinking bunch of marxist terrorists against Turkiye.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
On the night of 24 June, Mit special teams carried out an operation in a house in rural Manbij. 11 YPG PKK terrorists who were in a meeting were neutralized as a result of the operation.

The teams returned safely.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,804
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
A protectorate would require oil wells, rivers and sea access. Creating a buffer zone around Hatay would be preferable and avoid settling refugees in Hatay permanently.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,096
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
On the night of 24 June, Mit special teams carried out an operation in a house in rural Manbij. 11 YPG PKK terrorists who were in a meeting were neutralized as a result of the operation.

The teams returned safely.

MIT have their own special forces?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom