Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Turkey naively beleived that Arab states will help and support Syrian revolution just because they are opposite of secular Assad regime, that was grave mistake that is coming on payment.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,099
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey naively beleived that Arab states will help and support Syrian revolution just because they are opposite of secular Assad regime, that was grave mistake that is coming on payment.

Assads regime is not really secular its a secratarian regime where alawites are kept at the top.

They are just secular in name. A facade.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Assads regime is not really secular its a secratarian regime where alawites are kept at the top.

i know that, anyway whole last decade is miscalculated by Turkey but some lessons are learnt, now patience and wisdom is needed for recognizing right moment to rectify those mistakes under better circumtences.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Still not our business to mind Arab politics now we have millions of refugees as burden to the already f**ked economy.
And btw. the Kurds who fleed from Saddam are still in Turkey...

Is Turkey the Police for the Middle East or a refugee center?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,099
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Still not our business to mind Arab politics now we have millions of refugees as burden to the already f**ked economy.
And btw. the Kurds who fleed from Saddam are still in Turkey...

Is Turkey the Police for the Middle East or a refugee center?

We have been a refugee center for centuries to be honest.

From hosting Turks from Central Asia, Turks from the Balkans who had to leave due to the Ottoman Empire losing wars and territories due to Ottoman contraction. Crimean Tatar refugees also hosting Polish and Hungarian refugees. Also Jewish refugees fleeing the Spanish and the Jews fleeing Nazi persecution.

Turkey seems to be a center for Refugees. Too bad this image still has not earnt us any respect from from the Liberal, Leftist and Humanist pricks.

Canada took like 5k refugees while Turkey took in millions. See who is the one who people praised the most and jacked off to.

Franklin Roosevelt turned back Jewish refugees but Libtards and Humanists conveintely forget about it because they worship him.

Honestly screw this world.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have been a refugee center for centuries to be honest.

From hosting Turks from Central Asia, Turks from the Balkans who had to leave due to the Ottoman Empire losing wars and territories due to Ottoman contraction. Crimean Tatar refugees also hosting Polish and Hungarian refugees. Also Jewish refugees fleeing the Spanish and the Jews fleeing Nazi persecution.

Turkey seems to be a center for Refugees. Too bad this image still has not earnt us any respect from from the Liberal, Leftist and Humanist pricks.

Canada took like 5k refugees while Turkey took in millions. See who is the one who people praised the most and jacked off to.

Turkey is not responsible for Arabs, there are over 20 Arab states. Even Syrian Turkmens warned us from those refugees, that means something. And we are not the Ottoman Empire but we are doing the same mistakes again.

"Kale icten yikilir" - "The castle collapses from inside"

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Turkey is not responsible for Arabs, there are over 20 Arab states. Even Syrian Turkmens warned us from those refugees, that means something. And we are not the Ottoman Empire but we are doing the same mistakes again.

what mistake? turkey nation is blended in majority by those "mistakes", sad thinking.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,099
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey is not responsible for Arabs, there are over 20 Arab states. Even Syrian Turkmens warned us from those refugees, that means something.

I get what you mean to be honest. When it comes to humanity principles you have to help refugees ama it comes at a cost especially to the economy and jobs.

Turkey is not equipped to deal with a mass migration.

Bro Arabs are racist among themselves especially Levantine Arabs and Gulf Arabs all hate each other. The Arabs cant even save themselves let alone helping others which is pathetic.

Honestly this whole refugee crisis in Turkey could have been avoided if Erdogan did not sign that stupid deal with the EU where he would be forced to keep refugees in Turkiye to get that sweet EU money.

Erdogan got played by the EU due to his stupid greed. A lot of the refugees are trying to reach rich european countries.

You cant keep people who dont want to stay but nah Erdogan needed that sweet EU money. Eu did not give Turks any visas also fail to pay the amount that was signed in the deal.

Whole thing is a clusterfck of epic proportions.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I get what you mean to be honest. When it comes to humanity principles you have to help refugees ama it comes at a cost especially to the economy and jobs.

Turkey is not equipped to deal with a mass migration.

Bro Arabs are racist among themselves especially Levantine Arabs and Gulf Arabs all hate each other. The Arabs cant even save themselves let alone helping others which is pathetic.

Honestly this whole refugee crisis in Turkey could have been avoided if Erdogan did not sign that stupid deal with the EU where he would be forced to keep refugees in Turkiye to get that sweet EU money.

Erdogan got played by the EU due to his stupid greed. A lot of the refugees are trying to reach rich european countries.

You cant keep people who dont want to stay but nah Erdogan needed that sweet EU money. Eu did not give Turks any visas also fail to pay the amount that was signed in the deal.
i do not get that thinking, there is inconsistence if you really give a damn then you could close borders in 2011 and do not let anyone in state, if you want to act to power then swallow some pills and man up, i see it more as venting against current political establishment.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
what mistake? turkey nation is blended in majority by those "mistakes", sad thinking.
Spare me with your humanitarian Islamic communist thoughts bro, please. Balkan Turks migrated from Anatolia to those places, they are our people totally differnt to Syrians, Iraqis or Afghans.

This is an invasion of different culture/mentality, this is how you change demography and the final destination is divide and conquer, well known western imperialist tactics. 100 years ago south east of Turkey had a lot of Turkish population now they are no more, Kurds took over.
Same will happen in Sanliurfa, Killis, Hatay and ffs even Adana. Kars, Agri, Igdir in the past a bastion of Azerbaijan Turks now HDP is winning the elections slightly infront of MHP.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Spare with your humanitarian Islamic communist thoughts bro, please. Balkan Turks migrated from Anatolia to those places, they are our people totally differnt to Syrians, Iraqis or Afghans.

This is an invasion of different culture/mentality, this is how you change demography and the final destination is divide and conquer, well known western imperialist tactics. 100 years ago south east of Turkey had a lot of Turkish population now they are no more, Kurds took over.
Same will happen in Sanliurfa, Killis, Hatay and ffs even Adana. Kars, Agri, Igdir in the past a bastion of Azerbaijan Turks now HDP is winning the elections slightly infront of MHP.
how to say, child is born now you need to raise it, nothing less nothing more. what else you can do?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,099
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Spare me with your humanitarian Islamic communist thoughts bro, please. Balkan Turks migrated from Anatolia to those places, they are our people totally differnt to Syrians, Iraqis or Afghans.

The Kurds actually kurdified those places.

How they achieved it boggles my mind.

Chechens used to actually live in Eastern Turkey now most have become Kurdish. Kurds never invested in education there barely did anything apart from marrying non kurds and making them kurdish over time.

Still boggles me on how they can do it when they have never been dominant in the region due to Turkish, Arab and Persian domination.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
how to say, child is born now you need to raise it, nothing less nothing more. what else you can do?
Arabs by far majority are not known for Integration into different societies, go ask the French, Dutch, Belgians, Germans etc.
And i see it with my own eyes here in Austria or when visiting Turkey.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Arabs by far majority are not known for Integration into different societies, go ask the French, Dutch, Belgians, Germans etc.
well, if that is matter of national interest to avoid that, solution is simple, cut the deal with assad or involve more into the war for new territories where you can relocate refugees, either choice is risky and hard but alternative is obvious, refugees will eventually become turkish citizens, so i ask you what is your choice?

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
well, if that is matter of national interest to avoid that, solution is simple, cut the deal with assad or involve more into the war for new territories where you can relocate refugees, either choice is risky and hard but alternative is obvious, refugees will eventually become turkish citizens, so i ask you what is your choice?
Cutting all the payments and watch how they fight for the bus tickets to Suri. Assad already called the refugees back.

Everyone who can move over holidays to Syria can also stay there. And to even think that every Syrian refugee is anti Assad is pretty naive.
Most of them fled because conscription, especially the young males.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Cutting all the payments and watch how they fight for the bus tickets to Suri. Assad already called the refugees back.

Everyone who can move over holidays to Syria can also stay there.
legitimate choice and even understandable from certain point of view, but if you do that say good bye for your credibility and possible influence around muslim world and if you forgot that one is only were you can gain some points and genuine relationship like it or not personally.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,983
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
legitimate choice and even understandable from certain point of view, but if you do that say good bye for your credibility and possible influence around muslim world and if you forgot that one is only were you can gain some points and genuine relationship like it or not personally.
Which influence in the Muslim world are you talking about? The one with Turkish soaps?

Since centuries the Arab elites have a grudge against Turks because taking away the Caliph title, destroying their Empires etc. Show me one Arab country that somehow would do the same political moves Turkey is doing for "Qatar, Palestine, Libya", just one.

Turkey has better chances with spreading influence in the Balkans than in the Middle East.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,099
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Euros literally complain this bullshit to Turks.

They lumps us together with Arabs.

What difference would it make if these Arabs intergrated they will never be accepted because they are not white.

In the past us Turks were attacked for many many reasons now Euros try to respect us afterall the bullshit slanders they made against Turkish immigrants. In fact I would highly encourage Arabs and Africans to move into Europe and the Mexicans into the USA.

Let them get a taste of changing demographics.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Which influence in the Muslim world are you talking about? The one with Turkish soaps?

Since centuries the Arab elites have a grudge against Turks because taking away the Caliph title, destroying their Empires etc. Show me one Arab country that somehow would do the same political moves Turkey is doing for "Qatar, Palestine, Libya", just one.

Turkey has better chances with spreading influence in the Balkans than in the Middle East.
check your weapons deals and follow the track...

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom