CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,970
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
check your weapons deals and follow the track...
UAE is the biggest customer maybe of Turkish weapons in the Arab world, which influence?

So you are saying we got the deals because sympathy? Cute.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,970
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Euros literally complain this bullshit to Turks.

They lumps us together with Arabs.

What difference would it make if these Arabs intergrated they will never be accepted because they are not white.

In the past us Turks were attacked for many many reasons now Euros try to respect us afterall the bullshit slanders they made against Turkish immigrants. In fact I would highly encourage Arabs and Africans to move into Europe and the Mexicans into the USA.

Let them get a taste of changing demographics.
Because you don't know some of them, they are really trying hard to put dirt on Turkish image.

Otherwise our people contributed a lot to these countries, doesn't matter in Sports, Cinema, Music, Politics, Economy or Academics.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because you don't know some of them, they are really trying hard to put dirt on Turkish image.

Otherwise our people contributed a lot to these countries, doesn't matter in Sports, Cinema, Music, Politics, Economy or Academics.

Kurds in Germany commit crimes who gets blamed the Turks because they carry Turkish passports.

Seriously the Euros love supporting pkk and and ypg then they accuse us of genocide.

If they love them so much then they can take them in for all I care.

Operation Peace Spring we seen how the Euros whined and cried for the Kurds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

While the Kurds kicked Arabs and Syrian Turkmens. Kurds basically committed ethnic cleansing which the world turned a blind eye to.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Arabs by far majority are not known for Integration into different societies, go ask the French, Dutch, Belgians, Germans etc.
And i see it with my own eyes here in Austria or when visiting Turkey.

Have you seen Fatih district of Istanbul?

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
In the recent war erdogan did the right thing.

However the Azeri people must never make the mistake in thinking that politicians represent the people of Turkey. The Turkish Cypriots make this mistake. Turkey is central to whether the Turkic world will have a prosperous future or not.

Erdogan and AK party in the past were willing to sell the Azeri people out just like they were going to sell the Turkish Cypriots out pushing them to vote in favour of the annon plan in 2004, that would have ended Turkish political autonomy and laid the ground for cyprus becoming greek.

It was the Turkish public and their outrage of such filthy dealings in the past that halted erdogan bending over for the armenians. My point is this that Turkic people must have loyalty towards each other, not towards politicians who will come and go. A politician is there to serve the people and state, they are not there to serve the enemies of the state.
i think you still didnt understand how Turkish politics works.. they first do it, when its refused, then now, when Turkey want to unite with Turkish cypriots, nobody able to go against it... Turkey know that whole EU will go against it as they afraid Turkey got population to take the majority of votes if it unites and get the whole island and they would vote not to unite.
Erdogan did the same with Kurds or PKK. he said lets be friends(when whole Turkey got angry), but in reality he knew that it would not happen. when PKK killed some soldiers, now Turkey got full authority to finish them in whole Turkey. no world country could say anything as it was Turkey who offered them everything they wanted and they refused. at the same time Turkey gained time to produce anti terrorist technologies..
I really see that many Turks dont see these realities... dont think emotional, try to think how politicians think, so not to get any economic sanctions..

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
i know that, anyway whole last decade is miscalculated by Turkey but some lessons are learnt, now patience and wisdom is needed for recognizing right moment to rectify those mistakes under better circumtences.
also, the foreign minister at that time turns out to be a Feto these days and goes against Erdogan,, this is the reality..

AzeriTank

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,760
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I get what you mean to be honest. When it comes to humanity principles you have to help refugees ama it comes at a cost especially to the economy and jobs.

Turkey is not equipped to deal with a mass migration.

Bro Arabs are racist among themselves especially Levantine Arabs and Gulf Arabs all hate each other. The Arabs cant even save themselves let alone helping others which is pathetic.

Honestly this whole refugee crisis in Turkey could have been avoided if Erdogan did not sign that stupid deal with the EU where he would be forced to keep refugees in Turkiye to get that sweet EU money.

Erdogan got played by the EU due to his stupid greed. A lot of the refugees are trying to reach rich european countries.

You cant keep people who dont want to stay but nah Erdogan needed that sweet EU money. Eu did not give Turks any visas also fail to pay the amount that was signed in the deal.

Whole thing is a clusterfck of epic proportions.
let me help you to think out of box
to be honest, Erdogan did a master plan there... just gie attention to Nedherlands, Austria, Denmark, Frane, all get looted by protesters, and all are those did their best to go against Turkey.

i think Turkey behind them... thats why German foreign minister ame to Turkey.. they understand that if they dont make deal with Turkey, Turkey able to harm them so bad... they tried the same with the university but we know that in Turkey nobody wants to go the same way anymore, they trust Erdogan. Turkey by doing these, also show those politicians that if they keep going against Muslims, they will get hurt this way and loose the votes as they made economy go down.. unfortunately non of you see the big picture here..
Also, by using different nations, nobody could say anything bad about Turkey and blame it for that as if they get aught, there are from different places, Syria, Afghanistan, Morocco and so on. They also make local people come down so it gets really mi up for protest part but how about the looting?
Erdogan also makes moves thinking future,. do you really find Turkey that stupid?
Also, all those Syrians speak Turkish now, it would make unbreakable relations for coming hundreds years and you kinda get another brother country near.. i also think they will want to join Turkey eventually, also World war will come in 10-15 years. I dont think US really want to let chine grow more.. 2035 will be critial... as you see everybody work on air defense missiles that able to shoot ballistic missiles.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

One soldier succombed to his injuries. RIP. Who could be the attackers ?

EtSsQ0_XMAE3X9j.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most likely these aq scumbags getting paid by assad and russia in trying to break the ceasefire.

Dont be surprised as the Assad regime worked with Al Qaeda in Iraq in the past.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom