Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ypg signs deal with us, and then signs deal with Russia ?????

Ypg is a proxy of both usa and russia.

I say this before the Kurds will sit on anybodys lap just to achieve their kurdistan dream.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Not something I hear everyday, I'm afraid one day ypg cooperates with isis if the whole world refused them :LOL:
they already cooperated with IS in Raqqa - BBC received a beyond shitstorm and threatenings because of their researches regarding that dirty deal - there is the possibility, that there was some kind of treaty to not engage on each other -

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Not something I hear everyday, I'm afraid one day ypg cooperates with isis if the whole world refused them :LOL:

Kurds have always been useful tools to every empire or state.

When we faced the Russians the Kurds did not send any soldiers but instead rebelled against us this was during the 93 Harbi aka Russo-Turkish war of the 1877 to 1878. In ww1 they only joined in against Armenians for their own opportunistic gains then they got our soldiers killed in ww1 as the Allies promised them a Kurdistan after ww1.

During the Turkish independance war the Kurds once again done their backstabbing routine by telling Ataturk we have set up a kurdistan come and recognise us and he replied back with Im sending my generals to recognise you.

Today it still continues. Then the Kurds wonder why everybody hates them in the region.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
they already cooperated with IS in Raqqa - BBC received a beyond shitstorm and threatenings because of their researches regarding that dirty deal - there is the possibility, that there was some kind of treaty to not engage on each other -
I even heard that pkk made a deal with al qaeda in Iraq and hezbollah in Lebanon, damn they're like Italy changing sides

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I even heard that pkk made a deal with al qaeda in Iraq and hezbollah in Lebanon, damn they're like Italy changing sides

Israelis and Iranians told the Kurds to reject Saddams plan of autonomy and go for independance only for them to get crushed.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The biggest diaspora in Lebanon is the Kurdish diaspora - the "Lebanese Mafia Families" in Europe are mostly Kurds from Lebanon - who fled to Europe during the 1. Lebanon war in the 80s... so you shouldn't be surprised, why there is such a coop. between Shia Kurds and YPG - when it comes to their ideologies of implementing a Kurdish state, even religion gets backstabbed.
In Iraq they used the conflict between IS and al-Qaida to strengthen their stance in northern Iraq, one result was that referendum.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,654
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
2 Turkish soldiers were injured in result of an attack in close range by unknown individuals while they were shopping in Ariha area in Idlib.
Unfortunately we have bad news coming from Idlib. One of the soldiers wounded in that attack of the hyenas was martyred.

As many analyzers expressed that opinion I also have to tell it. There are still people who are supporting the radical groups including HTS which is in the Turkish terror list showed by name. There are many people who pose as innocent supporters of the Syrian Revolution and also support these groups but their agenda is known. These traitors to the cause of Syria and their supporters are becoming more and more aggressive towards the Turkish Armed Forces and Turkey's peace initiative but they will fail.

In close proximity of time (one month) these murderers and abusers of the Islam religion managed to pull off at least 4 attacks against the Turkish forces in the area while in the last 6 months there are at least 7 attacks resulting in 3 martyrs and many wounded. All of the attacks happened in their controlled areas. My call to all of the opposition supporters out there is that it is time to chose sides. These cases will not stay unanswered and as many thinks Turkey is not a country that will stay just like that and wait for it. Everybody will get what he deserves on the appropriate time and place. These apostates are no obstacle for the Republic of Turkey.

May Allah grant all our martyrs Jannah and may he gives patience and power to their brothers in arms, families and to the Turkish Nation.
1599425595079.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately we have bad news coming from Idlib. One of the soldiers wounded in that attack of the hyenas was martyred.

As many analyzers expressed that opinion I also have to tell it. There are still people who are supporting the radical groups including HTS which is in the Turkish terror list showed by name. There are many people who pose as innocent supporters of the Syrian Revolution and also support these groups but their agenda is known. These traitors to the cause of Syria and their supporters are becoming more and more aggressive towards the Turkish Armed Forces and Turkey's peace initiative but they will fail.

In close proximity of time (one month) these murderers and abusers of the Islam religion managed to pull off at least 4 attacks against the Turkish forces in the area while in the last 6 months there are at least 7 attacks resulting in 3 martyrs and many wounded. All of the attacks happened in their controlled areas. My call to all of the opposition supporters out there is that it is time to chose sides. These cases will not stay unanswered and as many thinks Turkey is not a country that will stay just like that and wait for it. Everybody will get what he deserves on the appropriate time and place. These apostates are no obstacle for the Republic of Turkey.

May Allah grant all our martyrs Jannah and may he gives patience and power to their brothers in arms, families and to the Turkish Nation.
View attachment 938

May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him Jannah.

These radicals are fcking up the ceasefire. They are giving more bullets for assad and russia to attack.

Seriously we need to push them all back to sochi line. Also the islamist radicals need to give up their guns or get cleaned out.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,797
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think HTS should be disarmed if they want to stay in Idlib region. They could be moved to a frontier with YPG so they can fight YPG.

US military official in tears at not being able to support YPG
BY DAILY SABAH
ISTANBUL WAR ON TERROR
SEP 06, 2020 5:47 PM GMT+3

The U.S. military commander charged as spokesperson for the coalition against Daesh cried as he announced the end of his term at a ceremony attended by terrorist PKK-linked YPG officials.
Operation Inherent Resolve Spokesman Col. Myles B. Caggins III was in tears at a joint news conference with the YPG's so-called spokesperson Mustafa Bali on Sept. 3.

“The world should not forget that the true champions against ISIS are the Syrian Democratic Forces,” Col. Caggins said, using another acronym for Daesh.

Caggins received an award from the PKK terrorists and cried as he made his farewell speech, in which he said he was extremely sad that he would no longer be able to support the terrorist group.

Operation Inherent Resolve Spokesman Col. Myles B. Caggins III cries during a news conference in this CCTV image captured from video

Operation Inherent Resolve Spokesman Col. Myles B. Caggins III cries during a news conference in this CCTV image captured from video
With crucial air and ground support from the United States, the YPG terrorists declared a military victory against Daesh last year after seizing control of the last sliver of land the militants controlled in southeast Syria.

The families of Daesh militants and supporters who came out of the last territory controlled by the group are holed in camps in YPG-controlled areas – the largest one housing nearly 70,000 women and children, many of them foreigners.
Since the beginning, Turkey has opposed its NATO ally, the U.S. partnership with the YPG in the fight against Daesh in Syria, dismissing the idea of supporting one terrorist group to defeat another.

Under the pretext of fighting Daesh, the U.S. has provided military training and given truckloads of military support to the YPG, despite its NATO ally's security concerns.

The PKK, which is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the European Union, has waged a terror campaign against Turkey for more than 35 years and has been responsible for the deaths of nearly 40,000 people, including women and children. The YPG is the Syrian offshoot of the PKK terror group.

Turkey first recognized Daesh as a terrorist organization in 2013.
Since then, the country has been attacked by Daesh terrorists numerous times, including 10 suicide bombings, seven bombings and four armed attacks, which killed 315 people and injured hundreds more.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think HTS should be disarmed if they want to stay in Idlib region. They could be moved to a frontier with YPG so they can fight YPG.

US military official in tears at not being able to support YPG
BY DAILY SABAH
ISTANBUL WAR ON TERROR
SEP 06, 2020 5:47 PM GMT+3

The U.S. military commander charged as spokesperson for the coalition against Daesh cried as he announced the end of his term at a ceremony attended by terrorist PKK-linked YPG officials.
Operation Inherent Resolve Spokesman Col. Myles B. Caggins III was in tears at a joint news conference with the YPG's so-called spokesperson Mustafa Bali on Sept. 3.

“The world should not forget that the true champions against ISIS are the Syrian Democratic Forces,” Col. Caggins said, using another acronym for Daesh.

Caggins received an award from the PKK terrorists and cried as he made his farewell speech, in which he said he was extremely sad that he would no longer be able to support the terrorist group.

With crucial air and ground support from the United States, the YPG terrorists declared a military victory against Daesh last year after seizing control of the last sliver of land the militants controlled in southeast Syria.

The families of Daesh militants and supporters who came out of the last territory controlled by the group are holed in camps in YPG-controlled areas – the largest one housing nearly 70,000 women and children, many of them foreigners.
Since the beginning, Turkey has opposed its NATO ally, the U.S. partnership with the YPG in the fight against Daesh in Syria, dismissing the idea of supporting one terrorist group to defeat another.

Under the pretext of fighting Daesh, the U.S. has provided military training and given truckloads of military support to the YPG, despite its NATO ally's security concerns.

The PKK, which is listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the European Union, has waged a terror campaign against Turkey for more than 35 years and has been responsible for the deaths of nearly 40,000 people, including women and children. The YPG is the Syrian offshoot of the PKK terror group.

Turkey first recognized Daesh as a terrorist organization in 2013.
Since then, the country has been attacked by Daesh terrorists numerous times, including 10 suicide bombings, seven bombings and four armed attacks, which killed 315 people and injured hundreds more.

I hope he gets shot by a Turkish drone. Pkk and hdp supporter not to mention how we was cheering for idlib to fall.

He can go to hell along with his ypg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,797
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
This piece of shit!!!

I hope he gets shot by a Turkish drone that piece of crap. Pkk and hdp supporter not to mention how we was cheering for idlib to fall.

He can go to hell along with his ypg.

We need Assad to start some serious move on those oilfields, but that would probably require that US gets pushed out by Russia.

I hope some strategic work is going on in that field with Russia and Iran.

How many soldiers does US have in Syria. They aren't spread out too much due to dangers and such, so their operational range should be rather limited.

Last edited:

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We need Assad to start some serious move on those oilfields, but that would probably require that US gets pushed out by Russia.

I hope some strategic work is going on in that field with Russia and Iran.

How many soldiers does US have in Syria. They aren't spread out too much due to dangers and such, so their operational range should be rather limited.

Asshead will never go for YPG.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,797
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Asshead will never go for YPG when there is Turkey in Syria.

Why not Turkey isn't the threat here no matter how Assad sees it. As long as Iran and Russia agree on that truth Assad would have to fall in line.

Of course that would require Iran and Russia moving their combat units against YPG. Our patrol with Russia should continue as that should be a guarentee.

The faster Assad can reestablish trade with Turkey, the better they will be off.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why not Turkey isn't the threat here no matter how Assad sees it. As long as Iran and Russia agree on that truth Assad would have to fall in line.

Of course that would require Iran and Russia moving their combat units against YPG. Our patrol with Russia should continue as that should be a guarentee.

The faster Assad can reestablish trade with Turkey, the better they will be off.
That sounds like a dream.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom