Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Damn those ninja missiles seem to work great without doing collateral damage, i hope Roketsan is working on something similar, would be great for strikes in urban areas, Turkey has a pretty big drone fleet after all.
It was speculated after an attack against a ranked PKK member that we have these missiles. Can anybody shed some light on?

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
It was speculated after an attack against a ranked PKK member that we have these missiles. Can anybody shed some light on?
I think mam-l has the same role as r-9X since It is easy to reduce it's warhead based on the mission

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think mam-l has the same role as r-9X since It is easy to reduce it's warhead based on the mission
Here is the car that was hit:
EQBBFEpXUAEFe8I

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,552
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Regime orchestrated fake protests around observation points number3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 in Idlib deescalation zone. Some of the people with civil clothes advanced and attacked observation point number 7 but the personnel stationed reacted as supposed and the group was not given a chance to cause further damage.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is said russia wants Turkey to withdraw but the Turkish military is saying no we will not.

Russia is going to try something.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco

Seriously man why does Turkey even do agreements when it means jack. Russians dont care not to mention assad is targeting Turkish bases.

Ceasefire then a stupid devriye. What a mess.
In the mean time Turkish army continues to send convoys to idlib despite Russian deal on withdrawing weapons
Also turkey refused to decrease observation points and remove heavy weapons
Source:sputnik

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
In the mean time Turkish army continues to send convoys to idlib despite Russian deal on withdrawing weapons
Also turkey refused to decrease observation points and remove heavy weapons
Source:sputnik

Turkey told russia to hand manbij and tal rifat they said no. Russia is telling Turkey to withdraw and handover idlib but Turkey rejected it.

Russia is escalating because they did not get what they want. They think the Turks are a pushover.

Ronin

Reactions

Seriously man why does Turkey even do agreements when it means jack. Russians dont care not to mention assad is targeting Turkish bases.

Ceasefire then a stupid devriye. What a mess.
I think it's heavily correlated to Libya where we want a resilient arrangement with the Russians. There were rumours that a breakthrough has been reached but nothing official until now.Therefore turkey doesn't want a escalation in idlib.

But it's for sure that the idlib case is far from over. I think there will be a showdown but turkey doesn't want the showdown to happen now.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
TSK and FSA should have started a operation in Idlib long ago and eliminate those Jihadist groups. The people in Idlib is not in their intertest, they prove it everytime when they interfere in the peace agreements by attacking convoys... They want escalation even though they will get destroyed.

What a mess.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom