Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

TAF warplanes struck the so-called military parliament building (35km ~ depth) in the Haseke/Tel Temr region of the terrorist organization PKK from Turkey.

I think the TAF carried out an aerial bombardment against the PKK in Syria for the first time since Operation Peace Spring.

@Cabatli_53 @Saithan @T-123456 @Combat-Master @Oryx @Anmdt @TheInsider @MisterLike

This is big news guys
Lets see if it means something.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,132
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

TAF warplanes struck the so-called military parliament building (35km ~ depth) in the Haseke/Tel Temr region of the terrorist organization PKK from Turkey.

I think the TAF carried out an aerial bombardment against the PKK in Syria for the first time since Operation Peace Spring.

@Cabatli_53 @Saithan @T-123456 @Combat-Master @Oryx @Anmdt @TheInsider @MisterLike

This is big news guys
It's about time! Hopefully an operation begins sooner rather than later. We cannot allow YPG/PKK to stay in Northern Syria as we watch from across the border. Pretty sure they still get arms shipments from the USA.

nakaFH

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's about time! Hopefully an operation begins sooner rather than later. We cannot allow YPG/PKK to stay in Northern Syria as we watch from across the border. Pretty sure they still get arms shipments from the USA.
USA is thrown or escaping the operation regions begining from Afghanistan.
September 11, theatre is finishing. Thousands of people's blood in the hands of USA with the comic nickname "centre of democracy".
We hope and sure that, so-called big ally USA will retreat from Syria and ass of PKK will open unfortunately. And final section of movie will begin...

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,889
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This comes in response to recent escalation in Afrin and Idlib area resulting in civilian casualties.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,749
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
USA is thrown or escaping the operation regions begining from Afghanistan.
September 11, theatre is finishing. Thousands of people's blood in the hands of USA with the comic nickname "centre of democracy".
We hope and sure that, so-called big ally USA will retreat from Syria and ass of PKK will open unfortunately. And final section of movie will begin...
USA will never go out of Syria tbh
It seems many dont understand the importance of Syria; If Syria fell to Russia, then the idea of having Turkey as a geographical border wall to prevent Russia's influence from growing will be meaningless as they will have access to the Meditteranean and couple that with the military bases in Sudan and Russia and voila..... Russia solidified its first steps for global dominance. Moreover, the USA control areas that are filled with beautiful oil reserves; in addition to that, it is the perfect card to split Turkey from within and certainly Turkey is currently split into 2 factions rn

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,156
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It would be great if they increasingly use drones instead of sending commandos in these tunnels.

Honestly i dont want commandos being sent.

Pkk is baiting Turkish soldiers and special forces to go into the caves. The caves are death traps.

They should be blown to smitherens. Bury the terrorists alive. I know the caves might hold something like intel or a high value target.

These caves are traps. We all know it that pkk is waiting for Turkish SOF to go inside. To flush out rats we either use gas or flame throwers.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Honestly i dont want commandos being sent.

Pkk is baiting Turkish soldiers and special forces to go into the caves. The caves are death traps.

They should be blown to smitherens. Bury the terrorists alive. I know the caves might hold something like intel or a high value target.

These caves are traps. We all know it that pkk is waiting for Turkish SOF to go inside. To flush out rats we either use gas or flame throwers.

Dont think the commandos are being bated since they have the high ground but obviously getting deeper comes with risks and these risks should be minimized by using drones which are easily replacable.

I have tought of something like this

Image-2-SONGAR-Armed-Drone-System.jpg

and maybe develop spider-like ground drones

TmDSk5U.jpg

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,156
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dont think the commandos are being bated since they have the high ground but obviously getting deeper comes with risks and these risks should be minimized by using drones which are easily replacable.

I have tought of something like this

Image-2-SONGAR-Armed-Drone-System.jpg

and maybe develop spider-like ground drones

TmDSk5U.jpg

Sorry I got it confused with northern Iraqi caves rather than the tunnels of ypg in Syria.

Tunnels are a different story.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,971
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
It would be great if they increasingly use drones instead of sending commandos in these tunnels.
A better question is why they didn't do this earlier. Blockading and starving your enemy is a time-honored tactic in warfare, terrorists would stop using tunnels virtually overnight if they knew that the Turkish army would simply collapse the entrances and leave them to suffocate to death in the darkness. It's one thing to get shot and be dead in a instant, it's another to be trapped and know that you are going to die horribly and there's nothing you can do about it. The psychological effects are severely underappreciated here.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
22 18,868
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
A better question is why they didn't do this earlier. Blockading and starving your enemy is a time-honored tactic in warfare, terrorists would stop using tunnels virtually overnight if they knew that the Turkish army would simply collapse the entrances and leave them to suffocate to death in the darkness. It's one thing to get shot and be dead in a instant, it's another to be trapped and know that you are going to die horribly and there's nothing you can do about it. The psychological effects are severely underappreciated here.
Not just but camp the stretch for rescue team and take them out.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom