Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,622
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would make sure to send imam hatip graduates to frontlines. Compulsory conscription even to girls and make them understand the difference between religion and reality
Brother the problem is not in the imam hatip. We are talking about a minister which was the Chief of Staff with over 40 years of experience as an officer in the Turkish Army. I can expect something like that by a pure politician but we are talking also about people that served in the TSK and don't have a shame. Imam hatip graduate or not when a man don't have honor we see things like these.

M

Manomed

I would make sure to send imam hatip graduates to frontlines. Compulsory conscription even to girls and make them understand the difference between religion and reality
tell this to the akp supporters lol

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Out of the banana republics there is no other country in the world that would accept such a situation in its backyard. Even Syrians are protesting against the attacks on our soldiers and their martyrdom but the negligence showed by our politicians is just out of this world.

IEDs, ATGMs, rocket attacks, suicide bombings, tunnel bombings and the response is mainly artillery fire at empty positions and fields. Our politicians were talking about buffer zones, cleaning areas from terrorists and relocating refugees to their homeland by ensuring the security there. Instead our soldiers are sent to death without any support and ground is given instead of taken.

This is a total fail resulted by lack of respect for the Turkish State and Nation and their sacred defenders the Turkish Armed Forces. What is the end objective, what should be done and how we want to end it are questions that nobody can answer you. Every week martyrs and injured and nobody cares. As Mr. Efendime Soyleyim would say "With the understanding of 'If I die, I die a martyr. If I return, I return a Ghazi' our fight against terrorists is continuing" while the fight of the Turkish Armed Forces is continuing and their real fight will be with their conscience if they have one.

A tunnel of 2.500m is created by the terrorists to a Turkish military base around Manbij. They blow up the explosives 70m out of the military base and we give 1 martyr. The affected area by the blast is 350 m². Erdogan was saying that YPG is no longer present in Manbij but guess what!?!? YPG is sharing a video showing how they are blowing our soldiers to pieces under Russian protection.

Mr. Efendime Soyleyim together with the Chief of General Staff, Land Forces Commander are now in Hatay to meet with the commanders of the units tasked at the border on the Turkish side and also in Syria. They will be doing a meeting in which they will evaluate the situation... What the f*ck are you going to evaluate?!? Prepare the machines and give the order so our brothers bring hell to the enemy! Evaluation after evaluation and the situation is still the same. You are walking, talking while our brothers are lying in the cold ground leaving behind their beautiful women, children, friends! Guess what Mr. Efendime Soyleyim is saying. He is saying that the blood of our martyrs was avenged and will be avenged. This is some kind of a bad joke that I really can't understand. Better enter your office and don't show up anywhere, don't talk about vengeance so people keep their displays in one piece.

Infantry Sergeant Mucahit SINIRTEPE, Infantry Sergeant Ramazan DEMIR. Look at their faces! Condolences after condolences. Condolences are the best you can do. Your worth is not as much as even one of their hairs. May Allah accept their martyrdom!

View attachment 30938
As much as it hurts me to say this, antagonising the Russians at the moment is the worst move you guys can make rn
In fact, I believe one of the reasons the USA wants to partially withdraw from Syria is to increase tensions between Russia and Turkey

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,973
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can you imagine because their weak behaviour, thugs like those terrorists are motivated to attack our troops because they know that it has nearly 0 consequences.
They will give a statement with few dramatic words and move on, like predicted "sehitlerin kanlari yerde kalmayacak".

Weak...

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Can you imagine because their weak behaviour, thugs like those terrorists are motivated to attack our troops because they know that it has nearly 0 consequences.
They will give a statement with few dramatic words and move on, like predicted "sehitlerin kanlari yerde kalmayacak".

Weak...
Again, you need to suck it up
You guys still need the Russians
Antagonsing them will just ruin things in the long term and will increase the leverage of the West over you guys

It is unbearable, i know
But you still need to swallow the bitter pill until you get what you want

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Out of the banana republics there is no other country in the world that would accept such a situation in its backyard. Even Syrians are protesting against the attacks on our soldiers and their martyrdom but the negligence showed by our politicians is just out of this world.

IEDs, ATGMs, rocket attacks, suicide bombings, tunnel bombings and the response is mainly artillery fire at empty positions and fields. Our politicians were talking about buffer zones, cleaning areas from terrorists and relocating refugees to their homeland by ensuring the security there. Instead our soldiers are sent to death without any support and ground is given instead of taken.

This is a total fail resulted by lack of respect for the Turkish State and Nation and their sacred defenders the Turkish Armed Forces. What is the end objective, what should be done and how we want to end it are questions that nobody can answer you. Every week martyrs and injured and nobody cares. As Mr. Efendime Soyleyim would say "With the understanding of 'If I die, I die a martyr. If I return, I return a Ghazi' our fight against terrorists is continuing" while the fight of the Turkish Armed Forces is continuing and their real fight will be with their conscience if they have one.

A tunnel of 2.500m is created by the terrorists to a Turkish military base around Manbij. They blow up the explosives 70m out of the military base and we give 1 martyr. The affected area by the blast is 350 m². Erdogan was saying that YPG is no longer present in Manbij but guess what!?!? YPG is sharing a video showing how they are blowing our soldiers to pieces under Russian protection.

Mr. Efendime Soyleyim together with the Chief of General Staff, Land Forces Commander are now in Hatay to meet with the commanders of the units tasked at the border on the Turkish side and also in Syria. They will be doing a meeting in which they will evaluate the situation... What the f*ck are you going to evaluate?!? Prepare the machines and give the order so our brothers bring hell to the enemy! Evaluation after evaluation and the situation is still the same. You are walking, talking while our brothers are lying in the cold ground leaving behind their beautiful women, children, friends! Guess what Mr. Efendime Soyleyim is saying. He is saying that the blood of our martyrs was avenged and will be avenged. This is some kind of a bad joke that I really can't understand. Better enter your office and don't show up anywhere, don't talk about vengeance so people keep their displays in one piece.

Infantry Sergeant Mucahit SINIRTEPE, Infantry Sergeant Ramazan DEMIR. Look at their faces! Condolences after condolences. Condolences are the best you can do. Your worth is not as much as even one of their hairs. May Allah accept their martyrdom!

View attachment 30938

If Erdogan is saying ypg is no longer a threat it means another peace process is coming.

Kilictaroglu said he wants to do it.

Our politicians well most are traitors.

Enough said.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just a matter of time before the TSK goes rogue.

If they go rogue it means they will be branded as "traitors" by the Cuhmur Genius called Erdogan.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Scum of earth is attacking we stay there like a piece of wood.

The more you embolden scumbags to attack you the more they will keep on attacking you.

You cant reason with mosquitoes you swat them.

E

Elaser

Scum of earth is attacking we stay there like a piece of wood.

The more you embolden scumbags to attack you the more they will keep on attacking you.

You cant reason with mosquitoes you swat them.
This is retaliation for dead russian lieutenant colonel by IED

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Just a matter of time before the TSK goes rogue.

If they go rogue it means they will be branded as "traitors" by the Cuhmur Genius called Erdogan.
I will be honest here, in any normal democratic country, any military member that goes rogue is considered as a "traitor"
If the administration doesnt wanna go hard ball, then the problem lies with politics

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is retaliation for dead russian lieutenant colonel by IED

If al qaeda or isis are roaming free to attack Turkish soldiers it means they are working for the Russians.

Also the ypg are building tunnels to attack our bases under the watchful eye of the Russians well with support of course.

But nah Russian tourists especially Russian women are important to Turkish tourism lets go have some ice cream.

Erdogan reminds me of Sultan Bayezid II. Sultan Bayezid II largely did not take action when rebellions were happening and the constant attacks from the Safavids. He was just sitting there and doing nothing as this has been going on for ages until the army took matters into own hands.

History repeats itself. The more you stay put the more your house and neighbourhood burns down.

It seems to be Erdogan is more afraid of the Russians than God Almighty himself.

He deserves no credit whatsoever especially for Operation Spring Shield. Because if it was 3 soldiers that killed by Russia he would have ignored it. But since it was 33 soldiers and the Turkish public calling for blood and revenge it was too hard to avoid and he knew it if nothing was done it was over for him.

TSK had the intiative against the assad regime but what did Erdogan do he went to moscow for a ceasefire.

You dont have to be a full on Anti Akp or anti Tayyip to realise this stuff. Its all logic and observations along with looking at the past.

Erdogan tries sell the image his a strong leader for domestic consumption while in reality its the opposite.

He cant even act against terrorists no matter if they are pkk/ypg, isis or aq fearing that the russians will attack.

Im not calling for war you can target these aholes without even having to piss russia or the americans off.

Also by him claiming the ypg is not a threat is another move his doing to appease his Kurdish voters.

Him knocking that Turkish kids head explains everything of what he thinks of the Turks especially the ones who voted for him in the first place.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If Erdogan is saying ypg is no longer a threat it means another peace process is coming.
He said it before when he started the peace process in the early 2010s and it was a MASSIVE mistake. You never EVER negotiate with radicals, they wanna independence and when you wanna negotiate, they feel that they are in a position of power, PERIOD!

When dealing WITH RADICALS, it is alway baptism by fire
You kill them and that is it

Kilictaroglu said he wants to do it.
THAT IS THE PROBLEM. Now that Kilictaroglu has an actual shot of winning the elections, he wanna get all the bases covered. He doesnt think that this will embolden the HDP/PKK way too much tbh! Just look at their twitter posts, they talk as if they are the ones who will determine the fate of the CHP, truly PITIFUL!
I predict that after the CHP wins, TSK will retreat from Syria, PKK will reorganise their lines, USA amd Russia will get emboldened, Kurds will start to demand more and exert political pressure on the CHP along with the West

E

Elaser

If al qaeda or isis are roaming free to attack Turkish soldiers it means they are working for the Russians.

Also the ypg are building tunnels to attack our bases under the watchful eye of the Russians well with support of course.

But nah Russian tourists especially Russian women are important to Turkish tourism lets go have some ice cream.

Erdogan reminds me of Sultan Bayezid II. Sultan Bayezid II largely did not take action when rebellions were happening and the constant attacks from the Safavids. He was just sitting there and doing nothing as this has been going on for ages until the army took matters into own hands.

History repeats itself. The more you stay put the more your house and neighbourhood burns down.

It seems to be Erdogan is more afraid of the Russians than God Almighty himself.

He deserves no credit whatsoever especially for Operation Spring Shield. Because if it was 3 soldiers that killed by Russia he would have ignored it. But since it was 33 soldiers and the Turkish public calling for blood and revenge it was too hard to avoid and he knew it if nothing was done it was over for him.

TSK had the intiative against the assad regime but what did Erdogan do he went to moscow for a ceasefire.

You dont have to be a full on Anti Akp or anti Tayyip to realise this stuff. Its all logic and observations along with looking at the past.

Erdogan tries sell the image his a strong leader for domestoc consumption while in reality its the opposite.

He cant even act against terrorists no matter if they are pkk/ypg, isis or aq fearing that the russians will attack.

Im not calling for war you can target these aholes without even having to piss russia or the americans off.

Also by him claiming the ypg is not a threat is another move his doing to appease his Kurdish voters.

Him knocking that Turkish kids head explains everything of what he thinks of the Turks especially the ones who voted for him in the first place.
it is retaliation by russian and syrian intel service using fake pseudonym of fake rebel group.

no need for whole story it is this simple.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Erdogan tries sell the image his a strong leader for domestic consumption while in reality its the opposite.

All what I can tell you is this, ......
Dont ever forget who is giving you Nuclear technology

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
He said it before when he started the peace process in the early 2010s and it was a MASSIVE mistake. You never EVER negotiate with radicals, they wanna independence and when you wanna negotiate, they feel that they are in a position of power, PERIOD!

When dealing WITH RADICALS, it is alway baptism by fire
You kill them and that is it

THAT IS THE PROBLEM. Now that Kilictaroglu has an actual shot of winning the elections, he wanna get all the bases covered. He doesnt think that this will embolden the HDP/PKK way too much tbh! Just look at their twitter posts, they talk as if they are the ones who will determine the fate of the CHP, truly PITIFUL!
I predict that after the CHP wins, TSK will retreat from Syria, PKK will reorganise their lines, USA amd Russia will get emboldened, Kurds will start to demand more and exert political pressure on the CHP along with the West

Honestly I lost hope.

I might be some idiot from Australia whose opinion null and void since I dont live in Turkey.

But man the Turkish people have some patience to tolerate this stuff from traitorous politicians, to economic issues, the issue of terrorism along with millions of refugees along with external problems, embargoes and sanctions. Europe, Russia and the USA doing whatever they can to take Turkey down. Even working together.

God its like the early 1900s of the Ottoman Empire have came back to Turkiye.

This time Turkey has the industry to fight on.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
All what I can tell you is this, ......
Dont ever forget who is giving you Nuclear technology

Turkey has been working on nuclear tech for decades.

Turkey and Argentina once even signed a deal until the Muricans ruined it.

Plus you have decades of Turkish and Pakistani talks from closed doors.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,733
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Honestly I lost hope.

I might be some idiot from Australia whose opinion null and void since I dont live in Turkey.

But man the Turkish people have some patience to tolerate this stuff from traitorous politicians, to economic issues, the issue of terrorism along with millions of refugees along with external problems, embargoes and sanctions. Europe, Russia and the USA doing whatever they can to take Turkey down. Even working together.

God its like the early 1900s of the Ottoman Empire have came back to Turkiye.

This time Turkey has the industry to fight on.
IMO, all of these problems are happening because Turkey is growing
Sadly, embargoes are to reduce your progression
As for the economic side, I can understand Erdo's side, but I dont sympathise with it that much tbh
And do you think Russia wants a strong Turkey!? Have you forgotten that Turkey is the lid that prevents it from its goal to global dominance

Russia wants a weak Turkey so that whn the time is right, they can take it by force to open a path to the Med. SEA just like with Ukraine
USA wants a weak Turkey that is controlled by proxies from the USA to be used as cannon fodder when the time of war comes in order to cut the West's losses
EU wants a weak Turkey that will never rise to enroach on the "EUROPEAN MASTERRACE" Legacy that they have built for a 100 years and they dont want its external influence to wane to Turkey
Gulf doesnt want a strong Turkey that may form a new superpower and snatch the throne from the corrupt eternal rulers of black gold

What is even all fun, is that standing against all those ambitions is just one man.... ERDOGAN!
It is kinda funny how one man is pissing off nearly the whole world
The guy needs to leave for their ambitions to come to fruition
Anymore and a world war may erupt tbh, lol!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom