Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

nakaFH

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am leaving this post so other members see what they must NOT do.

PKK is a terrorist organization and is recognized as such by many countries and international organizations. The debate on who is terrorist and who is a freedom fighter can go forever but I want to clarify something as a moderator. Calling for terrorism and support for it is prohibited on the forum.

Support for armed struggle is justified in rare cases and the phrase "I have a dream the creation of evil for Australia from Aborigines just like PKK" is something that will not be tolerated in the future and we as the team of DefenceHub reassert our opposition to all kinds of terrorism wherever it is. I urge you to reconsider these thoughts or at least don't share them here so we are not forced to take harsher measures and this is not only message to you but also other members. This time you will not face consequences and you are free to use the forum as you wish without any limitation as long as it is within the forum rules. Than you for the attention! :)
Think of a citizen that so many years had so painful experiences because of bloody terrorist organization like PKK mainly supported and ARMED by western countries should have some reproof of this condition in the level of SIMILITUDE.
If you pay attention I do not say I will do I say have a dream.
Let us have right to think bad about that the one giving gun to a killer.
I wish you not to leave forum because of me.
But I really sorry not from this especially this type of reaction is not coming from an Australian coming from a TURK. İt's so distressful.

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Think of a citizen that so many years had so painful experiences because of bloody terrorist organization like PKK mainly supported and ARMED by western countries should have some reproof of this condition in the level of SIMILITUDE.
Let us have right to think bad about that the one giving gun to killer.
But I really sorry not from this especially this type of reaction is not coming from an Australian coming from a TURK. İt's so distressful.
"I have a dream that PKK carves out a bloody chunk of Turkey in the future." - A hypothetical Assad supporter.

Let's not stoop down to that level, shall we? Don't contribute to the stereotype of Turks as having short fuses and long tongues.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,488
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let us have right to think bad about that the one giving gun to a killer.
If you have a dream of organization blowing to pieces children with their mothers wherever around the world keep it to yourself and especially while you are in the forum.

nakaFH

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If you have a dream of organization blowing to pieces children with their mothers wherever around the world keep it to yourself and especially while you are in the forum.
You are speaking as though I killed so many people instead of PKK.
But I do not surprised. Because when all these bloody criminal things happens to his people going on keeping silence but saying this situation is worse than murder.
You go on your way with better democracy for foreign people less for us. I m not with you.
I'm with my nation till to end.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
"I have a dream that PKK carves out a bloody chunk of Turkey in the future." - A hypothetical Assad supporter.

Let's not stoop down to that level, shall we? Don't contribute to the stereotype of Turks as having short fuses and long tongues.

We failed the propaganda war so many times. We failed in the lobbying war so many times.

Also racism contributes to this the right wing support pkk because they hate Turks and Muslims dont mind them getting killed but they hate the pkk due to their leftist ideology.

Leftists support pkk through and through due to ideology and how the Turks are colonists or imperialists oppressing minorities or the workers. Doesnt matter if pkk does terrorism or drug dealing the Farc terrorist group of Colombia does the same thing you still have leftists supporting them or turning a blind eye.

Extremist Islamists also turn a blind eye to the atrocities that isis or aq commit. Isis also deals with drugs, isis terrorists are known to take drugs while the taliban right now have no problem in selling opium. Somehow they call themselves to be the only true "Muslims".

What a shit world.

Last edited:

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,744
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think you guys are so upset that you can't tell a friend from a foe. You get so emotionelle that you mix up proper thought proces.

When your own government fucks your people over you are silent, when your "enemies" support terrorists you rage and call for acts of terrorism.

I'm not going to tell you what you should be doing. But everytime RTE and AKP makes mistakes our enemies rejoice and support terrorists more. Everytime RTE and AKP screws over the economy our enemies stay silent and cheer silently.

EVERYTIME RTE and AKP tells you to vote for them again vote for the opposition. It doesn't matter what AKP and RTE promise you because they've already done enough damage.

Trust in TSK, believe in TSK no matter what Turkish governments do.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,488
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are speaking as though I killed so many people instead of PKK.
But I do not surprised. Because when all these bloody criminal things happens to his people going on keeping silence but saying this situation is worse than murder.
You go on your way with better democracy for foreign people less for us. I m not with you.
I'm with my nation till to end.
Who is keeping silence? Do you realize that you are talking sh!t right now? Did you take a look at the threads about conflict with PKK and its branches and who is pumping at least half of the news and developments there? Do you realize that people see Turks loyal to their countries abroad as terrorists or terror regime supporters because of words like yours? Do you realize that the organization equal to PKK that you want to see in Australia is not only targeting military targets but also civilians because you said you want it to be just like PKK and PKK is a terrorist organization not discriminating targets? One of the reasons for the bad image of Turkey around the world are people like you and as I see that you are not behaving I am giving you a 1 week ban so you think again on what you said. This forum will not tolerate such behavior because it is all against both moral and legal red lines.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think you guys are so upset that you can't tell a friend from a foe. You get so emotionelle that you mix up proper thought proces.

When your own government fucks your people over you are silent, when your "enemies" support terrorists you rage and call for acts of terrorism.

I'm not going to tell you what you should be doing. But everytime RTE and AKP makes mistakes our enemies rejoice and support terrorists more. Everytime RTE and AKP screws over the economy our enemies stay silent and cheer silently.

EVERYTIME RTE and AKP tells you to vote for them again vote for the opposition. It doesn't matter what AKP and RTE promise you because they've already done enough damage.

Trust in TSK, believe in TSK no matter what Turkish governments do.

Its a shark eat shark world.

A great white shark wont care if he chomps on his own or chomps on a Tiger Shark. Tiger Shark wont care if eats a Bull Shark.

Even if Akp or tayyip is gone your enemies will still back the pkk and various other terrorist groups to hit you or weaken you over time. Even if you give the enemy everything they will find some other reason to back a proxy group against you.

War on terror in Turkey has been raging on for decades and it took serious resources that it even damaged the long term health of the economy.

Also Turks today still live with the consequences of the movie called Midnight express. This movie is still used against Turks. This movie came out in the 70s mind you.

Its not just about Tayyip his just a smokescreen. Tayyip in the 2000s was more liberal and the EU still refused to accept him as his equal.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,488
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
How you define your thoughts and ideas, and how you put them in words really counts, I agree. But let me paint a different picture here. We have an administration struggling for survival, and the only advantage they seem to have is to keep political tension way up to consolidate their voters. And they introduce any of their moves (including those in Syria) as another stage for national survival. I believe that this political attitude disturbs, at least confuses crowds, regardless of the political spectrum they belong to, but younger generation the most. I hear similar reactions every day, from friends, younger brothers, sometimes in a misleading, bad command of language. I say again, wording counts, but the younger among us also deserve a degree of tolerance.
I showed tolerance and was faced with accusations of silencing the PKK violence in favor of foreigners and making his words more important than the PKK violence. When I gave him a 1 week ban I also showed tolerance and I give him that ban so he thinks about his thoughts, his wording and return as a better man because I could have just permanent ban him and not engage with him at all. While I don't have any obligations to show him more tolerance than to other members or to educate him on the matter I felt a level of immaturity in his words and decided to give him a chance. I hope that 1 week serves its purpose.

Stuka

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
5 4,538
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
The IED attack of Ansar Ebubekir Sıddık Sıddık, an ISIS affiliate, on our Special Forces, on the road to Idlib

Motorcycle Seems to be a VIBED. Detonation while a Special Forces Command Vehicle is passing by.

Vehicle in Question seems to be BEST GRUP Armored Pickup (VW Amarok) from Special Forces

1633540677519.png

The Ambulance after the Explosion is also a BEST GRUP Vehicle.

1633540923322.png

On a Different note.
Anybody know who this is.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
The IED attack of Ansar Ebubekir Sıddık Sıddık, an ISIS affiliate, on our Special Forces, on the road to Idlib

Motorcycle Seems to be a VIBED. Detonation while a Special Forces Command Vehicle is passing by.

Vehicle in Question seems to be BEST GRUP Armored Pickup (VW Amarok) from Special Forces

View attachment 33099

The Ambulance after the Explosion is also a BEST GRUP Vehicle.

View attachment 33100

On a Different note.
Anybody know who this is.

Isis pigs doing what they do best

Vapourise these sob's with TB2s and Ankas!!

Last edited:

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,488
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
A Marine fell martyr to an HRE attack on the Turkish base in Tuways. Marine Enlisted Private Tayfun OZKOSE. May Allah accept his martyrdom. In the response given by TSK and SNA 5 terrorists were killed. Russian Air Forces bombed SNA in Tuways right after the HRE attack.
1633612215221.png

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
A Marine fell martyr to an HRE attack on the Turkish base in Tuways. Marine Enlisted Private Tayfun OZKOSE. May Allah accept his martyrdom. In the response given by TSK and SNA 5 terrorists were killed. Russian Air Forces bombed SNA in Tuways right after the HRE attack.
View attachment 33137

Russia is killing our soldiers.

Top Bottom