Live Conflict Military Operations Syria

M

Manomed

It is statements like this that makes me more convinced that US-loving freaks shouldnt rise to power in Turkey
That guy literally states that Turkey should just keep quiet and let the YPG control all the areas near the Turkish border and just watch as the YPG kills Turkish civilians!
What sort of disgrace is this
The US administration doesnt even see the Turks as humans anymore. In fact, they probably view the radical kurds as more humane than the NATO-ally Turks
This is a farce I swear
Yeah lets keep erdogan till he kills our economy more and taxes everything We can't even live proper In this country

Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rough distances of some border lines and important places to the Turkish Airspace in İdlib-Latakia and Aleppo fronts. It is not easy for regime forces to escape from Turkish Air Forces especially at Aleppo and Latakia fronts. If you try to shoot Turkish jets down in Turkish Air Space, it means something different then.

Attachments

• yükleme.png
    yükleme.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Yeah lets keep erdogan till he kills our economy more and taxes everything We can't even live proper In this country
I never said keep Erdogan.
Wanna replace him? Do so, but dont put the wrong guys in power as you will just keep repeating the same mistakes
I said US-loving freaks shouldnt rise to power, that is all
Judging from your reply to my initial post, you percieve all the parties, except Erdo's party, being Pro-US, then all what I can say is that Turkey's future is grim and is gonna go down
It is amazing how the US got the balls to say such things and turkish ppl still believe that they should be pro-US

M

Manomed

I never said keep Erdogan.
Wanna replace him? Do so, but dont put the wrong guys in power as you will just keep repeating the same mistakes
I said US-loving freaks shouldnt rise to power, that is all
Judging from your reply to my initial post, you percieve all the parties, except Erdo's party, being Pro-US, then all what I can say is that Turkey's future is grim and is gonna go down
It is amazing how the US got the balls to say such things and turkish ppl still believe that they should be pro-US
Our weak goverment can't do anything to us all talk no walk

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Our weak goverment can't do anything to us all talk no walk
Hm......
I believe that we arent on the same wavelength here
My initial post wasnt pro-Erdo but anti US-loving freaks
Though if the anti-US party is this weak, then how bad will the pro-US parties be? Just imagining the horror mate! Future looks grim

M

Manomed

Hm......
I believe that we arent on the same wavelength here
My initial post wasnt pro-Erdo but anti US-loving freaks
Though if the anti-US party is this weak, then how bad will the pro-US parties be? Just imagining the horror mate! Future looks grim
Both are disgusting If you ask me If we let them there will be a another kurdistan right next to us

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Biden targets Turkey… 'An unusual threat to the US'​

US President Joe Biden has extended the State of Emergency on Syria for another year. Biden also referred to Turkey in his letter to Congress on the subject.​

08 October 2021 11:45Updated: 08 October 2021 11:50

Biden targets Turkey… 'An unusual threat to the US''An unusual threat to the US'

US President Biden sent a letter to Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi about his decision to extend the emergency for another year and explained his reasons.

In a White House statement on the decision, former President Donald Trump's decree 13894 of October 14, 2019, to deal with the unusual and extraordinary threat posed to the national security and foreign policy of the United States by both the Syrian and Syrian-related situations. It was reminded that it declared a national emergency in accordance with the "International Emergency Economic Powers Act".

'DAMAGES EFFORTS TO DEFEAT ISIS'​

Biden also noted that he decided to continue this situation after October 14, 2021. According to VOA Turkish, Biden wrote in his letter, “The situation in Syria and related to Syria, especially the actions of the Turkish Government to launch a military offensive in northeast Syria, harms the effort to defeat ISIS and puts civilians at risk; "It threatens to undermine peace, security and stability in the region and continues to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to US national security and foreign policy . "

“Therefore, I am convinced that the continuation of the national emergency declared in Decree 13894 on the situation in and related to Syria is necessary
, ” the US President said.

In the White House statement, it was stated that the process of the emergency situation was extended for another year and the decision would be published in the Official Gazette.

Does anyone legitimately believe that Biden actually has enough control of his mental faculties to write anything?

He's a puppet, the problem is figuring out who is the puppet master. All that's clear is that they are hostile to Turkey.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Does anyone legitimately believe that Biden actually has enough control of his mental faculties to write anything?

He's a puppet, the problem is figuring out who is the puppet master. All that's clear is that they are hostile to Turkey.
While I believe that Biden isnt that stupid. However, in the scenario of him being controlled by some1 behind the scenes, then it will either be Israel or some1 who is loyal to Israel more than he is loyal to the US
The country that will lose the most with Turkey being the strongest in the region isnt the gulf or Greece but Israel
IMO, Israel is the only country that controls the US as if it is its "bitch" tbh
Just recently, US passed a bill to provide Israel with billions of dollars (if not 1 billion only) to replace all the missiles they used against the 7-days of fighying with Hamas. Truly insane! It is as if the US is under Israeli occupation.... lool

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
While I believe that Biden isnt that stupid. However, in the scenario of him being controlled by some1 behind the scenes, then it will either be Israel or some1 who is loyal to Israel more than he is loyal to the US
The country that will lose the most with Turkey being the strongest in the region isnt the gulf or Greece but Israel
IMO, Israel is the only country that controls the US as if it is its "bitch" tbh
Just recently, US passed a bill to provide Israel with billions of dollars (if not 1 billion only) to replace all the missiles they used against the 7-days of fighying with Hamas. Truly insane! It is as if the US is under Israeli occupation.... lool
Because Israel has an agreement with the US that they HAVE to buy American-made weapons in order to keep cash flowing into the US.

People who talk about America being under the thumb of Israel or whatever ignore that a) the US doesn't just provide foreign aid to Israel but many other countries as well and b) that aid pretty much always comes with strings attached that lets US high-flyers profit massively from the investment, because it doesn't fit their specific political agenda. Not to mention that Biden and his cabinet are one of the most hostile US administrations to Israel in years.

Also, no. Israel isn't gonna be completely happy with Turkey's rise but that's the same as France not being happy with Germany's rise. This has the stink of someone who has actively harbored a grudge against Turkey for a while and now has a chance to do some damage.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because Israel has an agreement with the US that they HAVE to buy American-made weapons in order to keep cash flowing into the US.

People who talk about America being under the thumb of Israel or whatever ignore that a) the US doesn't just provide foreign aid to Israel but many other countries as well and b) that aid pretty much always comes with strings attached that lets US high-flyers profit massively from the investment, because it doesn't fit their specific political agenda. An agenda, mind you, which is partially responsible for Turkey's poor foreign policy nowadays.

Also, no. Israel isn't gonna be completely happy with Turkey's rise but that's the same as France not being happy with Germany's rise. This has the stink of someone who has actively harbored a grudge against Turkey for a while and now has a chance to do some damage.

So basically Israel buys Us made weapons with the US aid money they get?

In turn the money goes back to the Usa anyway.

Capitalism 101

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,538
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately reports and pictures started to come. I fear we have casualties. Please don't post any pictures or names before the Ministry of Defence. The news of the Ministry of Defence are coming after the relatives of the casualties are informed and we don't want relatives of our soldiers to be worried because of us.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Unfortunately reports and pictures started to come. I fear we have casualties. Please don't post any pictures or names before the Ministry of Defence. The news of the Ministry of Defence are coming after the relatives of the casualties are informed and we don't want relatives of our soldiers to be worried because of us.

Unfortunately I saw the photos its pretty graphic.

Until we carpet bomb these terrorists they will continue to attack Turkish soldiers.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Unfortunatelly, this conditions are unsustainable, there is no operational depth in teritory to protect civilians and military personal from such atacks. Now i am more resignated then frustrated knowing that this will be repeated on and on, who knows how many times.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,969
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again casualities because some cowards in suits don‘t have balls to act.

If they don‘t start a operation such incidents will happen you can‘t change that. They will probably shell some positions and move on like always.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom