TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

T

triangle

1600939853012-ink.jpeg

AKKOR launcher(foreground) with AKKOR explosive charge (background)

I wonder how many akkor cartridges will be loaded to each tank ?

From the models we have seen, there will be 2 pair of launchers for in total 4 charges/intercepts. Newer iterations could include more but we havn't seen them (yet)

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,204
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

From the models we have seen, there will be 2 pair of launchers for in total 4 charges/intercepts. Newer iterations could include more but we havn't seen them (yet)

Any idea of when Akkor will enter service?

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I dont know .I would prefer AKKOR with a loading system. Like Israeli Trophy system ;
Trophy-components-2-e1520269838766.png

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
140kg Semi-Armour piercing warhead of SOM-J optimised to penetrate ship hulls.
Overlay-
Untitled-2.jpg

Captive configuration of SOM-J. Wings Folded and Air-Inlets Covered
Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,204
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
I know war is a terrible thing. But damn it, I hope Turkey gets the opportunity to use all these sexy weapons someday :love: Turkey would completely annihilate its enemies.

Y

Yoyo

Guys, as far as radar-guided missiles are concerned, is there a way to resist ECM/jamming other than constantly changing T/R module frequency thousands of times per second? (In the active homing stage after the missile has gone pitbull.)

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Roketsan head M.Ikinci: We are working on ground to ground variant of Atmaca missiles. This missile (Atmaca) will contribute the quick entry of Land forces’ new cruise missile that is going to be fired from ground in order to strike on ground targets effectively.

Brave Janissary

Reactions
5 636
Bro's I want a share with yours serious subject.

c4a8478dmansetc-e1594374025520.jpg

I'm not support whelled and towed usage of hisar-o (ins + iir) and total usage of hisar-a.

Why ?

About Hisar-O Section ;

We are planning with towed and whelled protect the important bases, command posts and medium range/alttitude defence of Siper long range missiles right ? Also we are generally concantrate to our long range air defence systems (without anti balistic missile.) to borders for block enemy suprise attacks right ? But if enemy is the just a one time open a hole to your shield and use this coridor , there is not importance about your local defense hisar-o's. I'm not talking about tracked version of hisar-o for protection of mechanized corps.

So I mean enemy can easily hit of ours hisar-o's without range if they pass siper. Just because 120 km class ranged wing guided ammo's are very easy to find nowadays.

But what if we use whelled and towed hisar-o's like that ?

5abaa1de9096bc1d008b48d2

In the picture we are seeing pac 3-2 but just think about it 3x1 siper canister + 1x4 hisar-o launcher that means battery level 12 siper + 16 hisar-o for 4 launching vehicle. our siper's needs hisar-o , only hisar-a and korkut doesn enugh for secure hims . Just because enemy fighters will reach him from low alttitudes even long range radars can detect hims only from max 40-50 km due theirs usage of earths curve. So they are's will ascend to higher alttitudes and attack to hisar-a's and sipers from 30 km with hgk, lgk class guided bombs , for that reason we need hisar-O's

On the other hand like I say before , alone whelled and towed hisar-o's is worthless, we will take min. 16x battery for replaceing hawk's but we can produce 12-6x siper battery with mixed hisar-o launcher. And we can protect all cm of our soils with sipers.

Osprey

Reactions
Roketsan head M.Ikinci: We are working on ground to ground variant of Atmaca missiles. This missile (Atmaca) will contribute the quick entry of Land forces’ new cruise missile that is going to be fired from ground in order to strike on ground targets effectively.
😍 Here comes the owner of my heart 😍

ZomboMeme 26092020233251.jpg

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom