Reactions
61 29,704
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Roketsan head M.Ikinci: We are working on ground to ground variant of Atmaca missiles. This missile (Atmaca) will contribute the quick entry of Land forces’ new cruise missile that is going to be fired from ground in order to strike on ground targets effectively.

Mate, the ground to ground cruise missile project is no secret. İsmail Demir officially announced the existence of the project on 7 May. However, in my opinion, the issue that is not a secret here is that the range of the Atmaca anti-ship cruise missile is declared as 250 km. I remember it was announced as 200 km.
Speech of İsmail Demir

Statement by Roketsan General Manager that Atmaca has updated his range.

And the dates that İsmail Demir Atmaca called 200 km range

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mate, the ground to ground cruise missile project is no secret. İsmail Demir officially announced the existence of the project on 7 May. However, in my opinion, the issue that is not a secret here is that the range of the Atmaca anti-ship cruise missile is declared as 250 km. I remember it was announced as 200 km.
Speech of İsmail Demir

Statement by Roketsan General Manager that Atmaca has updated his range.

And the dates that İsmail Demir Atmaca called 200 km range

I didn't state It is a secret project. If it was a secret one, no one would be allowed to speak about it in these pages. I just shared the current statement of Murat İkinci regarding the nature of this topic.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,704
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I didn't state It is a secret project. If it was a secret one, no one would be allowed to speak about it in these pages. I just shared the current statement of Murat İkinci regarding the nature of this topic.
What I mean by the secret project was that it was not disclosed for the first time.

guest12

Reactions
2 878
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Roketsan head M.Ikinci: We are working on ground to ground variant of Atmaca missiles. This missile (Atmaca) will contribute the quick entry of Land forces’ new cruise missile that is going to be fired from ground in order to strike on ground targets effectively.
Atmaca gonna be stop-gag solution until Gezgin becames ready.Speaking of Gezgin any new info?

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was announced for the first time by a Roketsan official. But what kind of title is the AA title. "Atmaca Cruise Missile will also destroy missiles launched from land." Roketsan GM does not say such a thing in the video.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,215
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
😍 Here comes the owner of my heart 😍

View attachment 2094
Atmaca will give additional ground to ground precision hit capability to army forces. Although the expected Gezgin cruise missile will be the main maneuverable strike force of the army, development will take sometime. Therefore a ground to ground version of the already developed anti-ship missile Atmaca will be added to the army arsenal in short order to gain Gezgin functionality in a short time albeit for a shorter range.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
SSB: We are working on some solutions to fill the gap between Siper and other SAM missiles (I think he refers Hisar-G and G+)

T

triangle

So the Hisar A and O are now becoming better in almost every aspect.

The changing geopolitical dynamics and the consequential changes to military products during the development phase, makes it challenging for the Turkish defense industry. But even then they succeed and that should tell us enough about their capabilities and ambition!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,135
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So the Hisar A and O are now becoming better in almost every aspect.

The changing geopolitical dynamics and the consequential changes to military products during in the development phase, makes it challenging for the Turkish defense industry. But even then they succeed and that should tell us enough about their capabilities and ambition!

Current changes going is what is vital. Turkish Engineers and Scientists really being pushed to their limits.

Seriously so much respect their roles are just as important as a soldiers.

RadarGudumluMuhimmat

Committed member
Reactions
1 619
EgrmxyjXcAEalGb.png

EgrmxynXYAE8MaI.jpg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom