Nation of origin
Turkey

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stating that Roketsan continues its Ballistic Missile development studies, PROF DEMİR stated that they do not intend to cooperate with any other country in this field and said: “We do not intend to cooperate with any country in the field of ballistic missiles, we think that our capabilities are sufficient. It continues its D, we also have road maps on that issue. We do not expect any country to support us in this regard. "

10-15 yıl önceye göre Roketsan balistik füzede kendinden emin ;)

Screenshot_2020-09-30 Roketsan Lalahan Tesislerini Basın Mensuplarına Açtı.png

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stating that Roketsan continues its Ballistic Missile development studies, PROF DEMİR stated that they do not intend to cooperate with any other country in this field and said: “We do not intend to cooperate with any country in the field of ballistic missiles, we think that our capabilities are sufficient. It continues its D, we also have road maps on that issue. We do not expect any country to support us in this regard. "

10-15 yıl önceye göre Roketsan balistik füzede kendinden emin ;)

View attachment 2369

Eh38Zt3XcAMTeXi.jpg

Sounding rocket development was a big surprise, many thought Roketsan was turning out like MKE (Mechanical and Chemical Industry Corporation) :LOL:.

Last edited:

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
IMO that is a cirit launcher

Having seen the inside of Cirit's Smart Launcher, which I'm assuming you are basing your opinion on. It definitely does not bare any resemblance. If you chase up some of my posts on PDF, you can see it too..

Last edited:
T

triangle

Having seen the inside of Cirit's Smart Launcher, which I'm assuming you are basing your opinion on. It definitely does not bare any resemblance. If you chase up some of my posts on PDF, you can see it too..

Can you provide source?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom