TR Missile & Smart Munition Programs

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Those air to air missiles are pretty lucrative bussiness, any forseable prospect for those tested. I know it is premature to c0nsider spexific deals but beside turkish air force who could be potential user of those aa missiles?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Sure that, but could it be used as such in foreign relations, altough besides Pakistan not aware any other air force that would aquire it and able to use it, if available for export or am i wrong?

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
119464070_619151402099621_4215539702580642971_n.jpg

GÖKTUĞ missiles flight test. (gökdoğan bvr, bozdoğan wvr) @cewdeath #401testfilo

Brave Janissary

Reactions
5 635
Nowadays we are work on supersonic missiles. We are work on ramjets and screamjets and its test fields. We have more way for him I think.

But there is a more diffrent and easy way for having supersonic missiles.

İt's a rampage. Air launched guided extra missile. Have a +20 km range than land launched one and it can carry by aircrafts. They have mach 2 speed on paper but I think that much more than paper.

We have ins/gps guided trg-300 kasırga rockets with same weight class to som. He have mach 4.2 speed and 120 km range. His range can be extended to 150 km if they launched from air.

Also we have lazer and ins/gpss guide capacity on the other hande we work on radar guided anti ship balistic missiles in bora project.

İns/gps + iir/tv guided againts land target ( especially againts air defence missiles), ins/gps + active radar guided version for againts sea targets would be great. Max speed of sm-2 blok 3 is mach 3.5 and essm is mach 4 if that missile coming with mach 4.2 it would be deadly for all ship.

Just think about it we can carry him with akıncıs 2 akıncı who loaded each one 2x air launched kasırga balistic anti ship and 2x gökdoğan would be great and low cost anti ship tandem.

T

triangle

Nowadays we are work on supersonic missiles. We are work on ramjets and screamjets and its test fields. We have more way for him I think.

But there is a more diffrent and easy way for having supersonic missiles.

İt's a rampage. Air launched guided extra missile. Have a +20 km range than land launched one and it can carry by aircrafts. They have mach 2 speed on paper but I think that much more than paper.

We have ins/gps guided trg-300 kasırga rockets with same weight class to som. He have mach 4.2 speed and 120 km range. His range can be extended to 150 km if they launched from air.

Also we have lazer and ins/gpss guide capacity on the other hande we work on radar guided anti ship balistic missiles in bora project.

İns/gps + iir/tv guided againts land target ( especially againts air defence missiles), ins/gps + active radar guided version for againts sea targets would be great. Max speed of sm-2 blok 3 is mach 3.5 and essm is mach 4 if that missile coming with mach 4.2 it would be deadly for all ship.

Just think about it we can carry him with akıncıs 2 akıncı who loaded each one 2x air launched kasırga balistic anti ship and 2x gökdoğan would be great and low cost anti ship tandem.

The TRG-300 are too heavy to be carrier in pairs by the Akinci and Aksungur. They can theoretically carry only one, unless a special version is made with a weight less than 450-375 kg for the Akinci and Aksungur respectively

Brave Janissary

Reactions
5 635
The TRG-300 are too heavy to be carrier in pairs by the Akinci and Aksungur. They can theoretically carry only one, unless a special version is made with a weight less than 450-375 kg for the Akinci and Aksungur respectively
Som b2 version 660 kg and akıncı can be carry soms. Trg- 300 weight is 585 kg.

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
Sure that, but could it be used as such in foreign relations, altough besides Pakistan not aware any other air force that would aquire it and able to use it, if available for export or am i wrong?
And also you need integration help from manufacturer but they may not want you to take business from them so may refuse. Maybe Qatar is the only other customer but I dont see Boeing or Dassault allowing that.

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I translated Kuzguns specifications from the Turkish website. Enjoy ;

Kuzgun's Specs ;

• Modular Warhead (Fragmantation, Termobaric, General Purpose, Armour Piercing)
  • GPS, INS Guidance
  • Very accurate and low risk of collateral damage
  • Low operation cost due to modular warhead option.
  • Very effective Warheads
  • Modular canard option (single dizayn for various missions types propulsion can be included along with the canards)
  • Independent Guidance Options (INS ve LAB, A-INS ve IR seeker,Data Link, mmW Radar)
  • Multiple carriage and dropping options.
kuzgun-bro%C5%9F%C3%BCr-kullan%C4%B1m-senaryolar%C4%B1-k%C3%BC%C3%A7%C3%BCk.jpg

Technical Specs ;

Type of AircraftsMMU, F-35, F-4E/2020, Hürjet, Hürkuş, All sorts of Drones
Mission TypeAir to Ground , Ground to Ground , Surfice to Ground
Guidance TypeINS, INS/GPS, (easy to entagre to LAB ve IIR thanks to the common interface)
Type of WarheadsSpecial Type 25-60kg (Depends of the warhead)
Range40.000 f altitute 0,9M release 40-60NM (74-111km)
Accuracy<1-10 m (CEP)(Depends on seeker and guidance types)
Hit Angle10°-90°

Used Against
  • Spread out Targets, with Fragmentation Farhead to the Personel and Lightly Armoured Vehicles (Fragmentation Warhead)
  • Fixed Air Defence Units (Fragmentation Warhead)
  • Endustrial Facilities (Armour Piercing and General Purpose Waarheads)
  • Military Compounds (Armour Piercing)
  • Underground Bunkers (Armour Piercing)
  • Caves Armour Piercing and Termobaric Warhead )
  • Moving Targets (Lazer Seeker and Fragmentation Warhead)
Weight100 kg
Lenght1800mm

T

triangle

With a weight of 100kg and 180cm length (which I doubt is correct, more like 200cm), it is very small and light and could easily be enlarged by adding a fuel-tank and a turbojet engine for longer range.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,185
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
With a weight of 100kg and 180cm length (which I doubt is correct, more like 200cm), it is very small and light and could easily be enlarged by adding a fuel-tank and a turbojet engine for longer range.

I think cost is an important variable here as well.

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
15 25,473
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKKOR
1600939853012-ink.jpeg

EHPOD
EHPOD-ink (1).jpeg