DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,937
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
the US does not give a flying fuck about MTCR. they've sold Tomahawks to Britain and JASSM-ER to Australia.
Yeah! Because it's not a legally binding treaty but an informal political understanding between states. But if usa do something like thay with greece it will be an escalation.

Turkey may counter it by exporting typhoon and gezgin type missiles with extended range to its closest strategic allies like azerbaijan and qatar.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What's even the point to discuss here? Embargo since 1974, 400 tanks and 1000 armoured viechles almost next to the Turkish border , no any reprimand for Greece S 300 and at the end of the day by thinking that by being quite you will somehow please someone is just a receipt for more brazen things. If Turkey can't please them by its influence in Caucasus, Central Asia etc when Turkey can't please them by the purchase of f35 and Patriot then what can be done? Even in Lybia USA had similar position to Russia. Obviously they can't be appeased and want something that normal sovereign contry can't give them just like that.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Balance my a**

Usa no longer cares about having Turkiye as an ally.

Usa now sees Turkiye as an adversary

Lets see?

They take away our F35s with some bogus bullshit

Place trade embargos

Sanctions over some bs claims

Support terrorists in your backyard

Allowing lobbyists to run riot in their foreign policy

Now they have stalled the F16V aquisition

Spreading bs alongside the Russians about how Turkiye is supporting Isis while ignoring how the American invasion of Iraq and funding of radical Islamists to fight off the Soviets led to the rise of Aq and Isis itself.

Usa has now made it clear that Turkiye is an enemy. I will remind you in Syria that the USA and Russia worked together to stop Turkiye in Syria both support and fund the Pkk/ypg.
That is one of the main reasons we should not publicise our stuff!! Since this moves give more legitimacy them to give more weapons to Greeks!!
We are not economical super power, we can not go to one to one confrontation with USA!! We need to wait the time when we get an economic super power.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,916
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
That is one of the main reasons we should not publicise our stuff!! Since this moves give more legitimacy them to give more weapons to Greeks!!
We are not economical super power, we can not go to one to one confrontation with USA!! We need to wait the time when we get an economic super power.

With each publicity about Turkish defence products leads to the USA's wrath as much as I dont like publicity as everything should be kept out of the public.

But the Usa will find any kind of dumb excuse dont forget how they tried to sanction Turkish drones because they got successful.

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,600
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
You think they need an excuse?

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yep, they need reasons to provide thaad and long range missiles, like s-400 became reason!!
Then if s 400 is the reason for THAAD and long range missiles then, why those things aren't in Greece by now ?
It seems to me that you would be very pleased that your country spends about 4-5 bn on patriots and then for it to be connected to NATO command and then not to have right to test those missiles. I think over the time it was explained to you alas it seems to me you are not here for at least a bit reasonable exchange, you are here to express your displeasure and may I say your devotion to foreign unfriendly power.
There is a reason why I said a few paragraphs ago that in the case of some issue in your country if it's up to me I would knock on your door.
You look to me as persons in Bosnia who spent the war in the atiks or in Germany then have audacity to talk about people like me a lot of things which they shouldn't. Besides you are not very imaginative nor intelligent with your comments

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then if s 400 is the reason for THAAD and long range missiles then, why those things aren't in Greece by now ?
It seems to me that you would be very pleased that your country spends about 4-5 bn on patriots and then for it to be connected to NATO command and then not to have right to test those missiles. I think over the time it was explained to you alas it seems to me you are not here for at least a bit reasonable exchange, you are here to express your displeasure and may I say your devotion to foreign unfriendly power.
There is a reason why I said a few paragraphs ago that in the case of some issue in your country if it's up to me I would knock on your door.
You look to me as persons in Bosnia who spent the war in the atiks or in Germany then have audacity to talk about people like me a lot of things which they shouldn't. Besides you are not very imaginative nor intelligent with your comments
From your comments we see who is intelligent and who is non intelligent!!
You even do not understand what i say!!
S-400 was a reason to take us out of f-35 . This test also could be a reason for USA to give thaad and ballistic missiles.
And I don't care where you are from, and it is not a subject of our discussion.
If you say there is no balance etc. USA would give everything to Ukraine including f-16 , long range missiles, cruise missiles etc. Even USA gives only weapons to some degree ,to some ranges to Ukraine,When Russia starts to use some weapons that Ukraine can not counter, USA gives weapons to Ukraine to answer in same way.
So of course for Greeks they will look for balance !!

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
From your comments we see who is intelligent and who is non intelligent!!
You even do not understand what i say!!
S-400 was a reason to take us out of f-35 . This test also could be a reason for USA to give thaad and ballistic missiles.
And I don't care where you are from, and it is not a subject of our discussion.
If you say there is no balance etc. USA would give everything to Ukraine including f-16 , long range missiles, cruise missiles etc. Even USA gives only weapons to some degree ,to some ranges to Ukraine,When Russia starts to use some weapons that Ukraine can not counter, USA gives weapons to Ukraine to answer in same way.
So of course for Greeks they will look for balance !!
You are talking about intelligence? One of your points ( if it can be called that) that it is done due to political points. Well ofcourse it is , why shouldn't someone flaunt their success? It is like I made money bit you think that it is completely normal that you spend it because you know what are you doing?! Hahaha. Anyway, if I may talk on behalf of others it is clear to anyone here that you are not particularly interested in reasonable discussion or to really talk about Tayfun . You here to repeat what you are only interested and that is clear to anyone. It shows a complete emptiness. By the way you didn't need to read to conclude where I am from , you could have seen it from my avatar.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are talking about intelligence? One of your points ( if it can be called that) that it is done due to political points. Well ofcourse it is , why shouldn't someone flaunt their success? It is like I made money bit you think that it is completely normal that you spend it because you know what are you doing?! Hahaha. Anyway, if I may talk on behalf of others it is clear to anyone here that you are not particularly interested in reasonable discussion or to really talk about Tayfun . You here to repeat what you are only interested and that is clear to anyone. It shows a complete emptiness. By the way you didn't need to read to conclude where I am from , you could have seen it from my avatar.
That is why I said I don't care where you are from, you are the one mentioning that!!
Of course I say we should not disclose tayfun ,that is what my point! And i give reasons for it!! For me, disclosing a secret is same as treason! this systems are kept secret for years for some reasons, they is why USA and other prime countries keep their powerful weapons as secret and disclose years later after 1-2 above system gets i to inventory!!
And for us, there is a risk that Greeks can take precautions and get similar systems while showing our systems as an example!!
If you even don't understand this basic things, no need to discuss.
You make me repeat same things as i talk to wall!!

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,448
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey's First National Turbojet Missile Engines KTJ-3200 and KTJ-1750, developed by Kale Arge.
30AEE915-B0E9-430E-811B-E70F858C5C44.jpeg
F17198A8-DC6A-4899-AD36-2142F8665781.jpeg
B7F9A37C-5C49-4CA2-A2D5-174F99A37B0E.jpeg

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom