Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,564
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Yes, Greeks not just made build ups but put hands on many islands thx to akp!!
Due elections we see our secrets are shown!! What can Turkey say if USA gives thaad missiles to Greeks or himars missiles with ranges up to 500 km??
These missiles are our secret powers.not.just deterrence!!
No, they cannot.

And even if they, they would be planning to acquire such weapons for a long time, unrelated to Tayfun

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No, they cannot.

And even if they, they would be planning to acquire such weapons for a long time, unrelated to Tayfun
Why they can not??
Do you know that there is a USA policy to keep balance between rival allies?
Normally USA would not accept such a request since it will break the balance between rival countries. But after our last announcements, they can accept thaad and himars missile requests with ranges up to 500 km!! Since we decal red that we posses ballistic missiles at this ranges!!

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Turkish missiles thread but the same old story, one thing I learned in Bosnia 1992-1995 that in the case of the next war ( eventual certainty) I will give a nock on some people doors, it is absolute necessity.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish missiles thread but the same old story, one thing I learned in Bosnia 1992-1995 that in the case of the next war ( eventual certainty) I will give a nock on some people doors, it is absolute necessity.
Do you know that when Greeks try to buy their cruise missiles, they get approval of us . We gave approval in return to our long range cruise missile induction, which was sold by USA.
When Europe and USA sells something to Türkiye and Greeks, they consider power balance. This is not some hypothetical claim!!

E

Era_shield

That's BORA, infact - I'm having second thoughts on whether TAYFUN exists, or just something media made up.

Forinstance, yellow blow out panels on BORA
View attachment 49337

Looks identical to the one on supposed TAYFUN footage
View attachment 49338
This confirms that Bora has always had a range of ~600km. The fact that the MTCR-limited export version (Khan) was claimed to have the same range as the non-export version (Bora) made no sense. Added to that, we can see that Tayfun's dimensions are very similar to Bora's, so we can be certain that there's been no huge increase in range from 300km -> 700+km. So now we know that Bora's real range from the beginning was around 600km. Incremental improvements to the Bora has increased this range to 700km+, and there's improvements to guidance to hit moving targets, and perhaps some other improvements, and the name of this missile is Tayfun. So it's true in a sense that we've had it in service for many years, but it was called Bora and had a ~600km range.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
61 29,670
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Roketsan and STM are preparing to sign a cooperation agreement for ALPAGUT Ammunition. It is said that ALPAGUT is a new ammunition project.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ASELSAN’s IIR Miniature Bomb “TOLUN (Input)”
7AB84489-3D4A-45ED-ADA0-427EB7F5A638.jpeg

Baris

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ROKETSAN General Manager Murat İkinci : As ROKETSAN and STM, we will have a surprise for you tomorrow. We will bring you a new product for the first time at #SAHAEXPO .
Alpagut will probably be shown. What should we expect ? The fact that Roketsan is involved makes me believe it will be a ramjet loitering drone.

Trakya_forever

Committed member
Reactions
4 572
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
ROKETSAN General Manager Murat İkinci : As ROKETSAN and STM, we will have a surprise for you tomorrow. We will bring you a new product for the first time at #SAHAEXPO .
Alpagut will probably be shown. What should we expect ? The fact that Roketsan is involved makes me believe it will be a ramjet loitering drone.
I dont think so. In my opinion Roketsan will supply the warhead. It is a loitering munition. But why tomorrow? Secrecy, mystery going on. Sorry but bullshit. There is no need such a thing. Why are we waiting? Are they going to save the world?

On the other hand they should introduce loitering/kamikaze Karaok at least. Maybe a version has MAM L warhead. Otherwise it will be a complete disappointment because Titra's DELİ and SekizAltmış's kamikazes are about to be ready. It has to be something much bigger and heavier.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,603
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Why they can not??
Normally USA would not accept such a request since it will break the balance between rival countries. But after our last announcements, they can accept thaad and himars missile requests with ranges up to 500 km!! Since we decal red that we posses ballistic missiles at this ranges!!
I don't think greek military bugdet can afford THAAD. It too expensive and way over the top for a country with only 5/6 billion dollars budget. And Usa won't sell missile over 300km range because of missile control regime restrictions.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,603
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
We should also make land lunched versions of these miniature bombs, normal one and iir one.
Well said! Boeing and SAAB already made 'small diameter bomb' into a ground launched smart artillery with 150km range. Given aselsan's miniature bomb based on GBU39 design philosophy, I think similar modification is possible.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,866
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think greek military bugdet can afford THAAD. It too expensive and way over the top for a country with only 5/6 billion dollars budget. And Usa won't sell missile over 300km range because of missile control regime restrictions.
Plus, it is possible that Greeks leak critical information to Russia, as they did with Stinger. USA doesnt trust Greece really.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Plus, it is possible that Greeks leak critical information to Russia, as they did with Stinger. USA doesnt trust Greece really.
Are defensive weapons also subjected to MTCR? It seems UAE have THAAD.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,603
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,564
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,126
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why they can not??

Balance my a**

Usa no longer cares about having Turkiye as an ally.

Usa now sees Turkiye as an adversary

Lets see?

They take away our F35s with some bogus bullshit

Place trade embargos

Sanctions over some bs claims

Support terrorists in your backyard

Allowing lobbyists to run riot in their foreign policy

Now they have stalled the F16V aquisition

Spreading bs alongside the Russians about how Turkiye is supporting Isis while ignoring how the American invasion of Iraq and funding of radical Islamists to fight off the Soviets led to the rise of Aq and Isis itself.

Usa has now made it clear that Turkiye is an enemy. I will remind you in Syria that the USA and Russia worked together to stop Turkiye in Syria both support and fund the Pkk/ypg.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom