Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,133
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Okay this article made me laugh when I got to the alien part. It has Göktürk writing on it and I already know who put it there and why. But here you go, enjoy it:

In a recent post on his website UFO Sightings Daily, Waring claimed that this monolith could be most probably an alien artifact.

"The object is seen in the video surrounded by four poles with warning tape wrapped around it to keep people from touching the object. But the most bewildering thing of all...is that there are Turkish military soldiers holding assault rifles guarding the monolith. Now if this was just art, there would be no soldiers. The only reason that the Turkish government would send soldiers is if they thought this object could actually be an alien relic that landed in this location. They see the monolith as a possible alien artifact and that if it falls into the wrong hands...it could pose a risk to Turkish national security," wrote Waring on his website.

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
To be honest when I first saw this on the other parts of the world, I thought about new product PR to be unveiled in the coming days. I have similar thoughts for this one as well.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,133
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
To be honest when I first saw this on the other parts of the world, I thought about new product PR to be unveiled in the coming days. I have similar thoughts for this one as well.
This one is for the upcoming Börü 2039 series

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom