News New Zealand abandon cricket tour of Pakistan.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Kashmir is their breath... U r asking them to stop breathing man... Thats their Hooman rights violation 😂😂
While I sympathize with their frustration, they should still bring it up in the appropriate forum

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
While I sympathize with their frustration, they should still bring it up in the appropriate forum

Logical discussions, Discipline & pakistani,s are like North - North Pole... They don't attract each other..

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,817
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Apparently, Pakistan reached out to bangladesh & srilanka as a stop gap but they too denied.

BCB didn't deny to play, it isn't possible to arrange a series in such short time and all our players are in rest before WC. Same case is with Sri-lanka.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
BCB didn't deny to play, it isn't possible to arrange a series in such short time and all our players are in rest before WC. Same case is with Sri-lanka.
Google is your friend sir. There are enough refusal by Bangladesh team to tour Pakistan. In current context, I don;t see any one touring pakistan in near future ... Most probably it will be more prudent for PCB to host neutral series like previously in DXB .

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,817
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Google is your friend sir. There are enough refusal by Bangladesh team to tour Pakistan. In current context, I don;t see any one touring pakistan in near future ... Most probably it will be more prudent for PCB to host neutral series like previously in DXB .

Not talking about touring Pakistan. Just saying that BCB didn't deny. Though this story is from PCB's official. No comment from any BCB official so far.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
If I am not mistaken Bangladesh and Lanka have to play the T20 Qualifiers for the T20 World Cup. That would leave very little room in their schedule.

Isa Khan

Experienced member
Reactions
22 9,817
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
If I am not mistaken Bangladesh and Lanka have to play the T20 Qualifiers for the T20 World Cup. That would leave very little room in their schedule.

Our 1st match is on October 17, so more than 20 days. Don't know how long it will take to put the team back together but three matches against the number 3 team could've been a good warm-up. The real challenge will be sending the team to Pakistan as everyone has some worries because of the security issue. If i am not wrong even court once stopped our tour in Pakistan. If big teams like NZ, Brit don't go then there will always be some uncertainty looming over our tour too.

Last edited:

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Our 1st match is on October 17, so more than 20 days. Don't know how long it will take to put the team back together but three matches against the number 3 team could've been a good warm-up. The real challenge will be sending the team to Pakistan as no one because of the security issue. If i am not wrong even court once stopped our tour in Pakistan. If big teams like NZ, Brit don't go then there will always be some uncertainty looming over our tour too.

There might be some quarantine protocols too. Difficult with team bubbles in place. All teams these days have a considerable large support staff.

Lonewolf

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
There might be some quarantine protocols too. Difficult with team bubbles in place. All teams these days have a considerable large support staff.
Also covid data of Pakistan is highly inaccurate , they test less than a city in India .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom