Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
After the terrorist attack on Muslims in Paris, which killed 3 Kurds, PKK has taken to the streets of several major European cities and are currently clashing with law enforcement.

It is an odd moment, on one hand this was an attack on all Muslims and every Muslims should be on the street showing that Europe's Islamophobic policies are unacceptable and they lead to such terrorist attacks. On the other hand, by chance the target of the terrorist attack happened to be Kurds. PKK has responded violently and is currently burning down Paris, the capital of their sponsors.

A moment of sadness and in some odd way of rejoice as well.

Angry Turk !!!

Reactions
3 985
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
That serves them right, all of western Europe acts as if those terrorists called PKK/YPG are your average "Kurd" now they can get a taste of what they really are.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,026
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mit's helplessness is revealed. Already, our country is a country that prides itself on not assassinating pkk/ypg and religious terrorists abroad. We should take Israel as an example.

We must assassinate all pkk people in the USA and Europe, as well as the local collaborators who support them. Fetö and his followers live in prosperity in the USA.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
French Fascists killed some Kurds yet , these pigs shout anti Turkish slogans and anti Erdoğan slogans. I don't know exactly what they are in reality but seems to me that they are Armenised . A good deal of them are quasi Armenians and similar funny " nations" some of them are just kind of " Zoroastrians " some of them communists ( Trotskists). All in all this is heading to its conclusion eventually. It must be like that , because like with any other section of Jacobin Cult, there is no compromise with them. This is pure mindless hatred , resentment, beasties. Given the chance these people would annihilate every Turk and every decent Muslim.
Edit , this obviously shows that the lifes of thos unfortunate 3 doesn't matter in the slightest to them. Ofcourse they are not Kurdish patriots whatsoever, it is about power and over the course of time aquired sociopathy.
In 30s Francisco Franco knew this , that's why he prolonged the war in order to annihilate that kind

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
9 9,040
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
It is absolutely crazy that these stupid morons are blaming Erdogan after a racist french christian terrorist shot them up.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
It is absolutely crazy that these stupid morons are blaming Erdogan after a racist french christian terrorist shot them up.
They are not stupid morons , they suffer from massive psychosis, in layman terms they are more piece of shit scum then crazy. I think, though not completely sure, psychosis is the disease of character less so mental.
As Doctor Jung said " Massive psychosis is more dangerous then the war or volcano " . I said it before, when all these phenomenons , which going on for 20 years are observed in a different manner, everything becomes much clearer.
Being astonished or wonder why and trying to argue with or anything like that is a deadly mistake.
As I said before Al Caudillo knew this lot , so instead of 1 year of war he chose 4 with that he saved his country and nation.
Actually when you objectively study that conflict you can learn so much.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Erdogan once said to the Western states supporting PKK: "One day, the terrorists whom you feed will hit you one day" and he also said: "the snake that you are feeding will bite you one day since it is a snake at the end of the day"

And now, we see Paris burning on Christmas Eve by the same people they were protecting to hurt Turkey

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,494
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan once said to the Western states supporting PKK: "One day, the terrorists whom you feed will hit you one day" and he also said: "the snake that you are feeding will bite you one day since it is a snake at the end of the day"
Too bad the westerners are way too blinded by their hatred towards Turks to even do something about it.
The density of their leadership cadres are bending the fabric of space-time continuum!

Aloster

Reactions
1 129
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope France don't deport them to Türkiye. So another diplomatic conflict start because of them.

Dmr

Reactions
1 330
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I hope France don't deport them to Türkiye. So another diplomatic conflict start because of them.
If that happens Turkey has every right not to take them back.French wanted them let them have them and enjoy some "cultural enrichment".

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I just read BBC article, something on the lines Peaceful demonstrations without mentioning how it turned out so violent. Not a word about anti Turkish sentiments expressed by this street scum. Normal countries should expelle these " news agencies ". In reality if it was up to me each journalist should undergo lie detection test once a month.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom