Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
all what i see are iies from opposition, strange strategy for winning elections. some people from this pdf would be much better and serious political opponents to the current ruling party.

I will not defend the sharing false news but you are talking as if akp and cronies are any different. And it's really annoying to see people have high opinion about the politics in Turkey when they have not been in Turkey other than the holidays.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I will not defend the sharing false news but you are talking as if akp and cronies are any different. And it's really annoying to see people have high opinion about the politics in Turkey when they have not been in Turkey other than the holidays.
You can not deny that opposition is fishy in their political struggle. lies like this is common practice from what i noticed last couple of months when forum anti akp ranting started, so i paid more attention on certain news and correlated. my conclusion if with some wonder chp defeat akp and form the goverment, you are doomed.
politic based on lies and anti narrative will not add any value to the society, pls do not jump on my conclusion as if that what i said is 100pcs fact or some sort of glove in face of anti akp people. just my opinion based on limited information and observation.

E

Elaser

You can not deny that opposition is fishy in their political struggle. lies like this is common practice from what i noticed last couple of months when forum anti akp ranting started, so i paid more attention on certain news and correlated. my conclusion if with some wonder chp defeat akp and form the goverment, you are doomed.
politic based on lies and anti narrative will not add any value to the society, pls do not jump on my conclusion as if that what i said is 100pcs fact or some sort of glove in face of anti akp people. just my opinion based on limited information and observation.
To add to this they run over policemen too...

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,534
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
lol we are already doomed.

Profchaos

Reactions
1 278
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
once again after reading all these dumb “almancis” spitting bullshit here. I came to the conclusion that turkey should stop them vote for elections and should not let them decide our faith ASAP.

Ban me if you want but im sick of these low iq islamists and similar iq fellow islamist friends of them that comments on my countries internal politics.as if our domestic idiots were not enough.

T

Turko

Our per capita income fell even below the 2007 level. The labor force participation rate of our working population is stuck around 50-55%. Today, in the labor market, our broadest unemployment rate is at a very high level of 22%, ranking 117 out of 139 countries in the World Justice Project rule of law index. When we look at this picture, it is very clear that we need a new understanding of development.

M

Manomed

According to the interior minister, only around 50 DHKP-C scum remains to be captured; thus, the idea of DHKP-C being in the CHP is highly unlikely
It is just that CHP has been really controversial these days, with some questioning Mavi Vatan, with their leader asking why kavala and demirtas are in prison, some wanna reopen Military schools that FETO once operated in (saw it in an old tweet in this forum), and etc....
I mean just recently, a member posted a post about an article in which Imamoglu said new opportunities in Turkey-Russia ties will emerge with the CHP which was a rotten joke tbh and yet ppl are swallowing it
It feels as if their target isnt to appease the ppl but to appease the Western leaders which is a bad initial sign tbh
Military schools were our backbone now erdogan can put anyone without proper training or background to army Feto never operated military thats just a plain old erdogan propaganda

M

Manomed

And they want them to win in 2023 while they can't even get facts straight.... smh

What is going to happen to Turkey if they win? Turkey will go back to pre-2003...
You don't even live here thats why you need to shut up for gods sake who are you? Some akpian paid by desert religion fanatics also Im sick of seeing foreigners bosnians and other defending this scum while we are literally going back to middle ages every day come and live here you swedistan lover

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,974
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
1634647144258.png

1634647269202.png

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Military schools were our backbone now erdogan can put anyone without proper training or background to army Feto never operated military thats just a plain old erdogan propaganda
If you decided to write with knowledge then people might benefit and take you seriosly. Being desperate and shouting on a forum does not benefit anyone. However you need to understand that regardless if people support akp or not, all are against corruption and want the best for turkey. It just seems like you hate islam, and thats why you hold the views you hold. Come
On bro you can do better👍

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,974
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Generation Z votes after ORC:

%33,8 CHP
%17,8 will not vote
%13,4 indecisive
%11,4 AKP
%7,2 MHP
%6,6 IYI Parti
%5,3 HDP
%2,1 DEVA
%0,9 GP
%0,8 SP

M

Manomed

If you decided to write with knowledge then people might benefit and take you seriosly. Being desperate and shouting on a forum does not benefit anyone. However you need to understand that regardless if people support akp or not, all are against corruption and want the best for turkey. It just seems like you hate islam, and thats why you hold the views you hold. Come
Im not the one calling military schools feto operated like some muslims here? Also you are not even a turk so hold your views to yourself about turkey.

Kampfpanzer

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Another gurbetçi here defending akp Nice man you can use your euros to buy stuff here right?
im not gurbetçi boy, u are saying this bcoz of my resindence, i have business with austria, so i come often here. btw. i dont have to prove u smth. U can also change ur residence, maybe russia or trollistan ;) Its very simple to change. But let me say u one thing, this Forum isnt just urs and ur friends. if u have problems with people who has not the thoughts like u or ur fanclub, then go and cry, not my problem.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Im not the one calling military schools feto operated like some muslims here? Also you are not even a turk so hold your views to yourself about turkey.
Im just advicing you with sincerity. Its better if you talk in a better way so people can benefit and perhaps understand you in a better way. Turk or not turk, i can hold my personal views.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,936
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I started to hate bosniaks just like how serbs hate them because of this guy
Geeze man, take it easy, drink some tea.
Islamism is at the core of the issues that plague Turkey today, so it's understandable why he would dislike it. If anything, I see a lot of people here leaping to try and defend AKP's horrible track record, whether by deflecting blame to CHP or claiming that without AKP Turkey would lose its "power", because they perceive any attack on AKP as an attack on Islam. The issue being it's kind of impossible to point out all the awful c**p that AKP has done without also mentioning the role that Islamist ideology has played in it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom