Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats a flag of the Kurdish Autonomous Zone in Iraq, thats a Federal State acknowledged by the whole world.

Thats not a PKK flag and not what i mean.

You should read more and write less.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome to CHP and IYI's New Turkey.

Everything is allowed to defeat Erdogan.

Like i foreshadowed, Öcalan posters next that to Atatürk.

Screenshot_20230328_102344_Chrome.jpg

No problem, the US are our friends too and we get more chance to enter the EU.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats a flag of the Kurdish Autonomous Zone in Iraq, thats a Federal State acknowledged by the whole world.

Thats not a PKK flag and not what i mean.

You should read more and write less.
N.Iraqi goverment and their people are kurdish nationalists who support kurdistan most of their population praises pkk go do some research first.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,697
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
N.Iraqi goverment and their people are kurdish nationalists who support kurdistan most of their population praises pkk go do some research first.
Most of Sweden, Germany, France, US, and Russia supports the PKK. With your theory, Turkey should label such states as terrorists and not have relations with them?

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most of Sweden, Germany, France, US, and Russia supports the PKK. With your theory, Turkey should label such states as terrorists and not have relations with them?
Those countries doesn't give pkk any manpower unlike the N.Iraqi goverment.

Under akp those kurdish nationalists have been opening courses everywhere in turkiye where they teach kurds how they should take up arms etc.

What did akp done to stop this? brought more N.Iraqi kurds into turkiye and you can't talk against them you'll get arrested my friends got arrested for that.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sure..... but they give them education, funding, guns, helicopters, ATGMS, and MANPADS
But who cares, for your theory to work, as long as its manpower.... it all works!!
I wonder who didn't do anything against these hmm AH YES AKP.
I wonder where was the akp goverment when shit ton of lies were being thrown against turks did akp tried to counter this?
nope they just said WE HAVE OUR ALLAH and made the country seen as islamic shithole.

Wake up akp supporter you didn't counter them you didn't done anything to the pkk diaspora.
except paying for trolls online that make akp pr.
If you can't counter them or even make good political decisions you won't get anywhere just like how we supported fsa and they gave weapons to ISIS.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey is trading a lot with North Iraq and we are de facto the boss in that region and our militairy and businessmen are like free rangers there. That would be impossible if they were PKK outshoots.

You really should wrote less and read more.

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey is trading a lot with North Iraq and we are de facto the boss in that region and our militairy and businessmen are like free rangers there. That would be impossible if they were PKK outshoots.

You really should wrote less and read more.
You don't know the people of N.Iraq I had some time there all of them are kurdish nationalist who wants to kick out Turks.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You don't know the people of N.Iraq I had some time there all of them are kurdish nationalist who wants to kick out Turks.

The people are not relevant, look to Israel where police and militairy are crushing Israeli protestors the whole week long.

Its the government of North Iraq whats more important. We get cheap oil from them and they buy yearly products from us (billions of dollars).

PKK/YPG are against this, CHP also.

You will never see HDP speaking well about North Iraq or peshmerge.

They only make propaganda for Rojava in Syria.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
As much as I wanted those islands those islands are all populated by Greeks.

We will be at war with Islander Greeks with their own pkk bs.

I know it sucks the 12 islands were lost to Italy when they invaded Libya after the war they were suppose to give it back but reneged their word on it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

People there hate us but the government should be kept as our puppets.

North Iraq is dependant on Turkiye.

As usual the Kurds need the Turks. Now matter how much they hate us.

We are too interwined with each other.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
For the sake of credibility. If you share something, do it with a source.
Pictures are not sources, provide a link to a (halfway) reliable news outlet.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome to CHP and IYI's New Turkey.

Everything is allowed to defeat Erdogan.

Like i foreshadowed, Öcalan posters next that to Atatürk.

View attachment 55490

No problem, the US are our friends too and we get more chance to enter the EU.

Read the news pkk sympathizers invaded an event of CHP in Sweden, later on police come and took the group outside.
But I guess youa re too naive to believe the picture shared on facebook.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Dear people, lets never forget the famous quote of our beloved forefather Mustafa Kemal: There is......eh....[....]....@##...umpff........"

He forget it self.😂

Kemal Kiliçdaroglu is the Turkish Joe Biden. Search for him on Youtube and you see hundreds of videos where he makes vocal, linguistic and physical mistakes.

This clown is in no position to beat Erdogan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Dear people, lets never forget the famous quote of our beloved forefather Mustafa Kemal: There is......eh....[....]....@##...umpff........"

He forget it self.😂

Kemal Kiliçdaroglu is the Turkish Joe Biden. Search for him on Youtube and you see hundreds of videos where he makes vocal, linguistic and physical mistakes.

If you give him a golfstick, he would probably try to f.uck it.

yeah here you go

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

He forget it self.😂

It is better first check Erdoğan , in terms of health , speak etc. Kk is better than Erdoğan at the moment. Erdoğan barely can walk with out support!!
We also did not forget the guy who moves the words in prompter. So better leave this cases or you will be the one with many wounds

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hezbollah + Refugee hordes vs PKK + FETO

No hope for my beloved country.
First we need to get rid of akp, CHP will not secure enough support in the TBMM. In 2 years,we will have a new election for presidency. We need to get rid of this system, we need to get rid of syrians /afgans, we need to get rid of akp. Just focus on these, and you will find the way!!

Top Bottom