Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
For the sake of credibility. If you share something, do it with a source.
Pictures are not sources, provide a link to a (halfway) reliable news outlet.
In some of the panels KK or members of his brain trust have attended abroad in the last two years, there are some very objectionable people, even people directly linked to the terrorist organization, who have been in the same meeting environment. I don't want to create unnecessary tension by sharing these here, but the situation is really grave. After the elections, KK can fuck all of this, but but as pre-election picture of some things are really creepy.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is how HDP MPs should be sworn in, because this is also the traditional dress of PKK members who are afraid to say openly that they are terrorists, whose only attack the police by wearing a skirt and veil.

But this is how Scotland's prime minister of Pakistani origin is sworn in. Life does not treat everyone equally.

FsVRC79X0B8eDMv

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rangers and locals captured a PKK terrorist near Idil in Şırnak. When the PKK announced that it would stop its armed actions until May 14th, these donkeys misunderstood the issue.

The PKK terrorist captured in Yavşan Village Region of İdil district of Şırnak; It was revealed that Selim Adıyaman, code-named Harun Elbak, operating in the Cudi structure of the PKK Terrorist Organization, and he was in the Gray Category.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Rangers and locals captured a PKK terrorist near Idil in Şırnak. When the PKK announced that it would stop its armed actions until May 14th, these donkeys misunderstood the issue.

The PKK terrorist captured in Yavşan Village Region of İdil district of Şırnak; It was revealed that Selim Adıyaman, code-named Harun Elbak, operating in the Cudi structure of the PKK Terrorist Organization, and he was in the Gray Category.
PKK is truly dangerous after all

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The PKK is CHP's biggest sponsor now. Mustafa Kemal is turning himself in his mausoleum.

If CHP seriously wins, the TSK must destroy the government with a militairy coup. Otherwise it would be the end of Turkey.

We saw what PKK members accomplished in CHP and HDP owned muncipalities.

You dont wanna dream about PKK members in central government.

Screenshot_20230330_084504_Chrome.jpg

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
"We must bring him down, not by a coup, but by sponsoring the opposition."

"We must support the Kurds against him."

"We must organize and combine the opposition against him."

I think Gandi Kemal deserves a statue somewhere in a small street next to a pizzeria in Detroit, where his Gülenist friends can visit the statue to make selfies with unibrow alevi kurds from the Cemhouse and play saz together.

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think Gandi Kemal deserves a statue somewhere in a small street next to a pizzeria in Detroit, where his Gülenist friends can visit the statue to make selfies with unibrow alevi kurds from the Cemhouse and play saz together.
When I first watched this video, I was wondering if the Americans are really stupid or are they trying to get Erdogan re-elected.Why the fuck is that hard that not to support pkk and its derivatives.Or is it because we didn't allow them to be deployed to the south of Turkey to invade Iraq?Are they still feeling pain in their ass.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Instead we should support akp, which fucked up economy,education,justice and every institute. The ones that filled out country with 13 million illegals which will receive citizenship if akp wins! We should support akp which made deal with eu to stop illegal syrians and accept them back in return if 6 billion USD !!
We should support akp which caused young generation to hate from their own country and look for any chance to go abroad!!
Yeah we should definetely support !!
Get lost , we have many videos of akp like that.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
When I first watched this video, I was wondering if the Americans are really stupid or are they trying to get Erdogan re-elected.Why the fuck is that hard that not to support pkk and its derivatives.Or is it because we didn't allow them to be deployed to the south of Turkey to invade Iraq?Are they still feeling pain in their ass.
They are trying erdogan reelected of course. They have some one to accept anything , do not forget İmam brunson!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The PKK is CHP's biggest sponsor now. Mustafa Kemal is turning himself in his mausoleum.

If CHP seriously wins, the TSK must destroy the government with a militairy coup. Otherwise it would be the end of Turkey.

We saw what PKK members accomplished in CHP and HDP owned muncipalities.

You dont wanna dream about PKK members in central government.

View attachment 55569
Could you write same for Huda par,which killed thousands of Turks including Gaffar Okan and 5 polices?? Unlike HDP, Huda par is in coalition with akp!! They are promised MPs.
HDP will get nothing from coalition.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
The mainstream political class in the US has been heavily infested by delusional leftism. Don't mean to get conspiratorial but in addition to screwing over America's allies, they are also killing America from within. See Brazil where the US went all in on backing Lula as the left-wing option, only for him to predictably turn around and stab America in the back while befriending Russia and China. Or the possibility that the US is going to have the mother of all financial meltdowns in the next 3 years because of idiotic mismanagement.

I predict that with a change of guard with the next election (which is basically guaranteed as virtually everyone hates Biden and Kamala now and the Democrats have been killing their reputation day after day while most Republicans outed themselves as closet RINOs), US foreign policy will switch to a significantly less hostile approach towards Turkey because the more sane members of the American governing class understand that Turkey, regardless of how they personally feel about it, is a key asset in the American foreign policy toolbox.

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The mainstream political class in the US has been heavily infested by delusional leftism. Don't mean to get conspiratorial but in addition to screwing over America's allies, they are also killing America from within. See Brazil where the US went all in on backing Lula as the left-wing option, only for him to predictably turn around and stab America in the back while befriending Russia and China. Or the possibility that the US is going to have the mother of all financial meltdowns in the next 3 years because of idiotic mismanagement.

I predict that with a change of guard with the next election (which is basically guaranteed as virtually everyone hates Biden and Kamala now and the Democrats have been killing their reputation day after day while most Republicans outed themselves as closet RINOs), US foreign policy will switch to a significantly less hostile approach towards Turkey because the more sane members of the American governing class understand that Turkey, regardless of how they personally feel about it, is a key asset in the American foreign policy toolbox.
I hope so

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is how HDP MPs should be sworn in, because this is also the traditional dress of PKK members who are afraid to say openly that they are terrorists, whose only attack the police by wearing a skirt and veil.

But this is how Scotland's prime minister of Pakistani origin is sworn in. Life does not treat everyone equally.

FsVRC79X0B8eDMv
It doesn't matter much. It's easy to swear in vain. In our country, it is held at the first parliamentary meeting after every election.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
9 1,244
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I disagree. The political-bureucratic elite in the US has an ironclad grasp on the levers of power. Demographic change all but ensured a one-party rule by the Democratic Party post 2024-28 presidential term. Texas is going to turn blue because of all the non-white voters and then Republicans will never win an election. Just look at the local examples: Detroit, California etc. Their rule killed those places and there is not even the possibility of these places turning red on the horizon. They will soon realize they can't lose whatever bullshit they pull. Then the true mistakes will come.

I think they will become more hawkish and reckless. I expect outright arming YPG with heavier and more advanced weapons, excruciating sanctions, diplomatic blunders and insults, more incitement of Greeks in the Aegean if not EastMed. More of the same empire-rotting hubris we were already getting from the US.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom