Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Alliance for Freedom and Democracy, which includes HDP and TIP, announced its election manifesto:

• The recognition of a status for the Kurdish people (they mean new constitution inc. first 4 article) that would allow them to govern themselves in the so-called 'Kurdistan', aka strong autonomy and the destruction of Turkish identity.
  • The release of all political prisoners (KCK terrorists) without discrimination and without conditions.
  • End the isolation of the terrorist leader Abdullah Öcalan
  • The cessation of operations against the PKK and the immediate withdrawal of the Turkish Armed Forces from Iraq and Syria.

They want the deed to the country, Sobs.
But wait now I’m confused. You and few other members were implying that HDP was partnering/alliance with CHP(Millet ittifaki). Now you’re saying HDP is in alliance with TIP? Guys which one is it?make up your mind please. You can’t have it both ways

Manomed The Second

Committed member
Reactions
1 516
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
But wait now I’m confused. You and few other members were implying that HDP was partnering/alliance with CHP(Millet ittifaki). Now you’re saying HDP is in alliance with TIP? Guys which one is it?make up your mind please. You can’t have it both ways
HDP is in a alliance with TİP officialy

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,604
The moment Turkey ban the sale of real estate to the foreigners the entire market will collapse and many current foreign owners will sell.

Seriously you can't have it both ways .
By the Turkish law the foreigners can only sale to the Turkish nationals basically Turkish people can dictate the price

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
The Alliance for Freedom and Democracy, which includes HDP and TIP, announced its election manifesto:

• The recognition of a status for the Kurdish people (they mean new constitution inc. first 4 article) that would allow them to govern themselves in the so-called 'Kurdistan', aka strong autonomy and the destruction of Turkish identity.
  • The release of all political prisoners (KCK terrorists) without discrimination and without conditions.
  • End the isolation of the terrorist leader Abdullah Öcalan
  • The cessation of operations against the PKK and the immediate withdrawal of the Turkish Armed Forces from Iraq and Syria.

They want the deed to the country, Sobs.

Honestly Turkiye turned into a right banana republic under the islamists.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,941
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
No, I don't think anyone wrote anything like that. HDP, TIP and four other radical ('grey zone') parties will enter the elections with their own lists independent of the Millet alliance. Don't you have any idea about the electoral system? HDP announced after the meeting with KK that it has given up on running a presidential candidate. However, they will compete for parliament in the elections. If you find it easy to play the gullible, you can go on like this.

As an other example, Iyip, despite being in an alliance, apparently wants to enter all electoral districts except 10 provinces with its own lists, and this is a hotly debated issue within the alliance. Hdp, which is outside the alliance, has never demanded a place in the government or a joint list. They always emphasized so-called 'principles' and announced that they expected KK to visit them.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
someone says "fool" goes to jail. PKK affiliates working day and night to shit on the Turkish constitution to promote treasonous ideals and encourage armed rebellion/terrorism, collecting taxpayer paychecks and given free reign to spread their western financed propaganda.

Islamists who do you really work for? We know feto is owned and working for america, what about the rest of them? Are all political islamists compromised in Turkiye?

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,821
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
KK mistook the 81st verse of Surah Isra for Erbakan's words. His behavior and gestures have become a combo of gaffes. He is constantly giving goal passes to RTE.

Please, I would like to ask Chp friends to do something for their own balls: Lock this man in a coal cellar until the election, Then release him when the voting is completed and the polls close. Otherwise, this man has sworn to make you lose the election.
Why are people just realising Kilicdaroglu's incompetency?
Kilicdaroglu was always an incompetent man and his lust for power is so high that till this day he didnt give up his lust for the presidency nor the CHP's leader seat to more competent individual nor his inferiority complex towards Erdogan

Can anyone explain to me why on Earth is he the presidential candidate rather than Mansur Yavas? Hell, even Aksener would have been a better choice but no.... lets go with Kilicdaroglu

Just recently he even stepped on a prayer rug as if to piss of ppl! Now he mistakes Quran verses for Erbakan words. This reminds me of an old incident where Imamoglu was in an event reading Quran to try and woo voters to the opposition alliance only to be found later drinking wine while having dinner. Ofcourse CHP's supporters are playing the guillible act and arent mentioning theis hypocrisy since AKP is bad and everything the CHP is making wrong is due to the AKP being bad

Mark my words, if Kilicdaroglu won, then chaos will befall Turkey since Kilicdaroglu can never ever satisfy LGBT communities, Western states, nationalists, liberals, Islamists, Kurds, and PKK at the same time. No politician could ever do so

IMO, I expect Turkey to turn into Israel 2.0 after CHP's victory since the CHP will do whatever it can to remain in its seat of power while many voters who voted for KK will feel betrayed to see nothing of his promises towards them have been done

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,941
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you recognize the person in the back?
Fs-ipqPWIAcAvmg

I don't know if these photos were taken this way on purpose or if it is a coincidence, but I believe that no other country can hold a candle to Turkish politics when it comes to subliminal messages. I see that almost every side, regardless of party, can make very subtle references in this regard.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,821
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Do you recognize the person in the back?
Fs-ipqPWIAcAvmg

I don't know if these photos were taken this way on purpose or if it is a coincidence, but I believe that no other country can hold a candle to Turkish politics when it comes to subliminal messages. I see that almost every side, regardless of party, can make very subtle references in this regard.
Who is that individual in the back

Cenkcnk

Committed member
Reactions
1 385
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This election will be the most critical election ever. But still too many people don't know who to vote
If RTE stays, we better start growing potatoes on our balconies. Also, Turks will be a minority and slaves to the arabs
If KK will be elected, they will not manage to govern. They will try to make happy every fraction and every table element. This will lead total chaos. I don't think that 7 different parties can even manage to run a small grocery store. The defense industry and PKK ops might be ceased.
I consider voting Ogan, but I know it will do almost nothing. I just want to show real nationalists and patriots are not alone.
I have never seen such a hopeless situation

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,941
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who is that individual in the back
Akşener's black box, Müsavat Dervişoğlu. Before 2000s, It believed that he was one of the 'fathers in shadow' of the 'Ülkücü Mafia'. His father-in-law was one of the old Istanbul's ultra-rich (aka the vault). His name came to the forefront over issues such as instigating the murder of Abdullah Çatlı over his Susurluk relations. Hadi Özcan, the leader of the Kocaeli gang(see mafia section), described his relationship with Müsavat Dervişoğlu in detail to the TBMM Susurluk Commission in 1997. Some parts of minutes are in open sources and some of the details are there. There are allegations that he had the aim of cleansing Turkiye by instigating the murders of people such as Abdullah Çatlı, Mahmut Yıldırım(aka Yeşil) and Kürşat Yılmaz. Hadi Özcan was interrogated by Fikri Sağlar, with Sema Pişkinsüt and Hayrettin Dilekcan. Hadi Özcan was a name directly related to the Mehmet Eymür group of the MIT Counter-Terrorism Center. If you dig deeper, you will find tunnels leading to both 'Kürt Sofiks' and Laz Mafia which some of them was big drug/arm traffickers at that time. (It is some Ulusalcılar who have been pushing this issue for the last few years, and they have done a lot of reporting on it, and I am attaching their sources, most of the allegations in those sources have been denied by Dervişoğlu. [1][2][3] )

Anyway... My aim here is not to shed light on the country's recent history and dark side in it. It is certain that Müsavat Bey has much deeper relations than these minutes reveal, and that he is one of the people Akşener trusts the most. Here, rather than characterizing him as a good or bad person, I just underlined what comes to mind with his name. Very strong person in right-wing nationalism politics/tradition. Akşener is holding an bullet in her hand, while Müsavat Dervişoğlu is slightly blurred behind her in the same frame. It's almost like a Da Vinci painting and if you put it in the golden ratio, I think there is a bullet in the perfect node. In other words, if a message was intended to be conveyed with this frame, that message has gone to its address. Without people don't see it.

Last edited:

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
64 8,138
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Add to it, shots being fired at or near two of the biggest opposition parties' Istanbul HQs for the last week. This is getting dirty fast.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,264
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Add to it, shots being fired at or near two of the biggest opposition parties' Istanbul HQs for the last week. This is getting dirty fast.
I don't know what people on this forum make out of these two incidents but there are more shots fired at an ordinary wedding in Türkiye. Maybe the opposition should try some fireworks instead.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
64 8,138
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Simple, I don't believe a word from anyone until I see an independent ballistics report for the Iyip HQ event as I simply don't buy the alleged version of the event. This country endured 70s, 80s and 90s. We've seen weirder things. Political violence MHP and its cadre inflicted on past AKP and MHP members in the last 2 years and right wing journalists who used to be with them but are now in the opposition and even their own people(Ateş), is a thing that cannot be overlooked.

It is very much a reality and is no less terrorism than what PKK does.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
The moment Turkey ban the sale of real estate to the foreigners the entire market will collapse and many current foreign owners will sell.

Seriously you can't have it both ways .
Would be good for millions of Turks who can not afford a home due to inflated prices, the property sale ban on foreigners should be brought back.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,941
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mansur Yavaş continues to disappoint. Now I understand better why he did not march with Iyip to the presidency.

A **** praises a future ****. Our 'nationalist Ankara mayor' also honors separatist youth who publish articles and magazines advocating the Kurdish independence movement with comparing INLA model, on his twitter page.

Perception agents working under the guise of NGOs and/or human rights organization put these children on the market. Support them for future psyops.

I'm afraid chatham house has changed Yavaş too.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 14,016
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you think Yavaş is personally using his Twitter account? Like every perception operation, some will fall victim to that operation unless you dig deeper and look for the background of that news. Those psyops are most of the time hard to detect and even when this is not the case there will always be someone who will jump on it. I may have jumped on the same wagon but Nevşin is a known asset. The social media team of Mansur Yavaş should have been more careful but that doesn't mean Mansur has the same agenda as CHP wokes. Mansur is a mayor and runs his city according to his vision he is nothing more nothing less. He is given this freedom inside CHP because he brought the mayorship of Ankara with him and this is a rare sight for CHP. CHP even kicked out Kemalists and Mansur is a nationalist with an "ülkücü/MHP" background. Mansur is known to not employ HDP-affiliated people, unlike Ekrem. He has no ground inside CHP he is popular in the eyes of the voter. Recent studies show he is the most popular metropolitan mayor.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom