Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
61 7,710
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If those numbers were to translate to president polling one on one basis, KK wins in the first round with 50.3, which I'm not sure if it will happen. EMEP supports KK as well, remember.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,039
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Mehmed Ali
"Qur'an is above those things which you stated but if there is no Sunnah how we would know how to pray? And many other things , Sunnah is integral part of Islamic jurisprudence."

The classic argument of political Islamists, sectarians, hadith and sunnahists. They use it to put non-Quranic sources on the same level as the Quran...

When the Quran talks about prayer, it clearly states Qiyam, Ruku and Sajdah. The verse about Prophet Abraham is the first one that comes to my mind. What is left? The hand and arm gestures that each sect has invented for itself? Prayer existed before Islam.

Regarding the number of rak'ahs in the Qur'an, the battle of Badr mentioned in the Qur'an is an example. It mentions that they prayed 1 rak'ah, which is half of the prayer they prayed in the battle, from this it is clear that the prayer is 2 rak'ahs. I thought I would write before you ask.

Last edited:

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,039
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Lool
Lol really, if I were Fatih Sultan Mehmet, I would destroy Hagia Sofia. That's my idea of kingdom...

How? I think like a Westerner, Islamists or like a Turk? :D

Edit = I still think it should be demolished right now.

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,747
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Lets turn Baykar into thr next Mkek.

God why are Politicians are so retarded.

Not even Lockheed Martin is owned by the state.
That is why I said that the opposition will screw things up since they dont even know the basics. Rn, the CHP is promising anything to anyone to gain as much votes as possible which is a sign of them screwing stuff in the future as it isnt a healthy endeavour

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,772
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Only a small amount of gas (25 cubic meter per month) is free for a year and the whole Blacksea gas will cover %30 of Turkish consumption for 35 years when the reserve is fully developed. That is big but we are not Russia or Qatar.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,888
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turkey elections: All you need to know about the opposition’s foreign policy​

Libya Policy:
  • “We will prioritise dialogue and a non-interventionist approach. We will be an honest broker in places like Libya by talking to all sides.”

EU policy:
  • Government would uphold European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) judgements, releasing prominent Kurdish politician Selahattin Demirtas and Turkish philanthropist Osman Kavala from prison.
  • Under Kilicdaroglu Turkey would no longer pursue “foreign policy adventures”.
  • Anti-Terror Law will be amended for visa-free travel in the EU.
Pkk:
  • “Our fundamental priority would be core national security issues, such as the terror threat emanating from Syria and Iraq,”

Somalia-Qatar:
  • “Why are we in Somalia? There is no reason. Why do we have thousands of soldiers in Qatar? Why are we in Libya, where we have taken a side in a civil war? We will review all of them.”

Syrian refugees:
  • Syria policy would largely depend on dialogue with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad
  • “Turkey has taken a side in the Syrian civil war, and it will be corrected,” the official said. “We won’t immediately withdraw from Syria, I cannot give a timeline, but we will discuss our conditions and see what happens.”
  • “No doubt it will be on a voluntary basis,” the official said. “It will require incentivisation, job opportunities, and rehabilitation. And we will definitely want to share the burden with the EU, US, and UN.”

Russia and the US:
  • Opposition officials agree that Ankara should continue this balanced approach by pursuing a position as a mediator.
  • “We are against foreign soldiers on our land as much as we are against neoliberalism. We are ready to do whatever is necessary,”
  • Turkey would maintain its relations with the US on the basis of equal partnership
  • They will strive to re-enter the fifth-generation F-35 fighter jet programme. There will be solutions for the S-400 that NATO members will be satisfied with.

Greece, Cyprus, and Israel:
  • As for neighbours Greece and Cyprus, both officials said Turkey would restart “results-oriented” dialogue with Athens.
  • “If we cannot reach a resolution with them, we are ready to take everything to court, including maritime delimitation, territorial waters, and airspace,”
  • New government would addressto begin continuous UN-brokered talks with the Republic of Cyprus in the south, failed 2017, dialogue in Crans Montana.
  • “Our sense about Mavi Marmara is that Israel's monetary payments didn’t reach the families of victims,” the official said of the compensation promised by the Israelis. “We would look into this issue, but it wouldn’t disrupt our relations with Israel.”
  • “We are ready to negotiate everything to normalise our relations with neighbours like Israel and Egypt,” the second official added. “We might have to discuss the presence of Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood in Turkey with them.”
  • The second official said that a Kilicdaroglu government, for example, would like to deepen its defence industry ties with Israel and Europe, as well as the UK.

Gulf states:
  • “We would like to have equal relations with everyone in the region,”
  • “We don’t know exactly what promises were made, and what was taken in return,” the first official added. “We will have to see all of them to make our minds up on what will come next.”

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
They are now very open about their plans and how they strive to satisfy their masters. Nothing to be seen here for our own interests.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,747
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

Turkey elections: All you need to know about the opposition’s foreign policy​

Libya Policy:
  • “We will prioritise dialogue and a non-interventionist approach. We will be an honest broker in places like Libya by talking to all sides.”

EU policy:
  • Government would uphold European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) judgements, releasing prominent Kurdish politician Selahattin Demirtas and Turkish philanthropist Osman Kavala from prison.
  • Under Kilicdaroglu Turkey would no longer pursue “foreign policy adventures”.
  • Anti-Terror Law will be amended for visa-free travel in the EU.
Pkk:
  • “Our fundamental priority would be core national security issues, such as the terror threat emanating from Syria and Iraq,”

Somalia-Qatar:
  • “Why are we in Somalia? There is no reason. Why do we have thousands of soldiers in Qatar? Why are we in Libya, where we have taken a side in a civil war? We will review all of them.”

Syrian refugees:
  • Syria policy would largely depend on dialogue with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad
  • “Turkey has taken a side in the Syrian civil war, and it will be corrected,” the official said. “We won’t immediately withdraw from Syria, I cannot give a timeline, but we will discuss our conditions and see what happens.”
  • “No doubt it will be on a voluntary basis,” the official said. “It will require incentivisation, job opportunities, and rehabilitation. And we will definitely want to share the burden with the EU, US, and UN.”

Russia and the US:
  • Opposition officials agree that Ankara should continue this balanced approach by pursuing a position as a mediator.
  • “We are against foreign soldiers on our land as much as we are against neoliberalism. We are ready to do whatever is necessary,”
  • Turkey would maintain its relations with the US on the basis of equal partnership
  • They will strive to re-enter the fifth-generation F-35 fighter jet programme. There will be solutions for the S-400 that NATO members will be satisfied with.

Greece, Cyprus, and Israel:
  • As for neighbours Greece and Cyprus, both officials said Turkey would restart “results-oriented” dialogue with Athens.
  • “If we cannot reach a resolution with them, we are ready to take everything to court, including maritime delimitation, territorial waters, and airspace,”
  • New government would addressto begin continuous UN-brokered talks with the Republic of Cyprus in the south, failed 2017, dialogue in Crans Montana.
  • “Our sense about Mavi Marmara is that Israel's monetary payments didn’t reach the families of victims,” the official said of the compensation promised by the Israelis. “We would look into this issue, but it wouldn’t disrupt our relations with Israel.”
  • “We are ready to negotiate everything to normalise our relations with neighbours like Israel and Egypt,” the second official added. “We might have to discuss the presence of Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood in Turkey with them.”
  • The second official said that a Kilicdaroglu government, for example, would like to deepen its defence industry ties with Israel and Europe, as well as the UK.

Gulf states:
  • “We would like to have equal relations with everyone in the region,”
  • “We don’t know exactly what promises were made, and what was taken in return,” the first official added. “We will have to see all of them to make our minds up on what will come next.”
Summary
1- CHP will pull out from Libya, Qatar, Azerbaijan, Syria and probably Somalia
2- CHP wants to solve Turkey/Greece Maritime dispute through the international court
3- CHP will re-initiate Cyprus unification
4- CHP will make a deal with Assad (the one who butchers the refugees) based on "voluntary" return of refugees to Syria
5- CHP will pull out of the Middle East and probanly pull out from the "big boy" race from the region

In other words, Turkey is fucked the moment the CHP takes office
I still remember CHP fans making fun of me when I stated that the CHP will destroy the Mavi Vatan policy and will not be able to return the refugees back..... and now I turn out to be right as always

Oh God, please dont make the CHP win the race

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,747
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Yeah becuse contributing to the partitioning Syria, and filling the country with Syrians and Afghans is totally for our interest.
Hahahaha
I dont know if you can read well or not but the CHP said that the refugees will be returned back to Syria once there are job opportunities and rule of law in a nation controlled by Russia
The CHP is indirectly saying that the refugees are bound to stay in Turkey forever

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,539
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hahahaha
I dont know if you can read well or not but the CHP said that the refugees will be returned back to Syria once there are job opportunities and rule of law in a nation controlled by Russia
The CHP is indirectly saying that the refugees are bound to stay in Turkey forever
At least they will try to send them, unlike akp who fills them in Turkey.

akrepon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Belgium
Yeah becuse contributing to the partitioning Syria, and filling the country with Syrians and Afghans is totally for our interest.
And how about mavi vatan and Libya? I see they want to contain us within our borders ask for permission to their masters. That's all I see here. It's very obvious what their intentions are. They don't care about our nation or this country one bit.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,747
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
At least they will try to send them, unlike akp who fills them in Turkey.
Are you on drugs? Damn is your devotion to the CHP that solid?
Idk how on earth did you interpret what they said as they will "try" to kick the refugees out.....

Honestly, it is pathetic seeing you people like this. At least remain silent if you have no response to a party's screw ups

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,539
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Are you on drugs? Damn is your devotion to the CHP that solid?
Idk how on earth did you interpret what they said as they will "try" to kick the refugees out.....

Honestly, it is pathetic seeing you people like this. At least remain silent if you have no response to a party's screw ups
And what will akp do? Is there any plan for sending them back? Are there any mention about it?
Btw who the hell are you to tell me remain silent? Are you a Turk Turkish citizen?

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,539
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
And how about mavi vatan and Libya? I see they want to contain us within our borders ask for permission to their masters. That's all I see here. It's very obvious what their intentions are. They don't care about our nation or this country one bit.
I don't think Mavi Vatan is a realistic thing nor Greeks view. Eventually, Turkey will need to sit with Greece and agree on the delimitation of EEZ. Both side, need to make some sacrifices from their own view. It's been a while that I last hear hydrocarbon exploration of Turkey in Mediterranean sea.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom