TR Politics

A

Akhtar

Journalists crying about exposing military operations and proxy conflicts.

Then they cry when they get caged. Bad luck if you do this in every country they will arrest even throw you into prison without trial or get executed. Dumbass journalists.

Those weapons we sent into Syria went to our Syrian Turkmen brothers who were getting slaughtered by Assad/Russia, the Kurds and Isis terrorists.

The world ignored their plight when Turkey tried to do something. The world condemned us.

The days of Turkiye staring and staying back are over. If not we will end up like the Uygurs if nothing is done.

We didn't really protect the Turkmen though. We have Abu Amsha and all the shit they do and we have arab groups like Faylaq Al Sham. The further we keep these gangs from us, the better.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,058
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
We didn't really protect the Turkmen though. We have Abu Amsha and all the shit they do and we have arab groups like Faylaq Al Sham. The further we keep these gangs from us, the better.

Unfortunately those clowns have screwed shit up so many times. They do nothing against assad, pkk and isis they are too busy looting and fighting each other.

Utter useless clowns.

A

Akhtar

Unfortunately those clowns have screwed shit up so many times. They do nothing against assad, pkk and isis they are too busy looting and fighting each other.

Utter useless clowns.

They abuse the turkmen, arab civilians under them as well, make lots of money.

ELQrnw2XsAA_3nu.jpg

A

Akhtar

He fled to Balkans, changing 2-3 countries, from there to Morocco and from there UAE.

Funny thing is, police still couldn't issued red notice for him.

More over Sedat Peker says, i have done big meetings in various cities in Turkey for AKP.

lHPmkV6v2UE-2yQ3F-Q0-x75pHzLkcsy5hza-qknUUaWu5mTUZgIWnivKBpLq7087qoOfD6Me5EdyK5R246TkHS1kMuPf9zanZKWKzk5NyrnJzbmMfTx8Fc

Gb6Wo2PVUvNaDKrq2naC3zIRs4qPf52o_CFAZZzEwFbmoLijrm-9q7hL316vP2_8Ie6wx4x6NCSt9QuV7rj1t3Sjqq0VECHUBl291llsoBCXXrxN2RCPjw

He says, that i can say that i'm an political prisoner and government wants to arrest me for my political activities and can be granted asylum from any European country and US.

I am certain he is receiving inside information from purged people/FETO or police that were fired for investigating corruption. It reminds me of the Reza Zarrab 2013 report, before Halkbank became a thing.

Lots of police were purged for investigating corruption:

People who investigated this were removed:

S

Sinan

While every member with opposition mindset is debating in a civilized way and they defend their views you chose the way of personal attacks, get banned and after that whine like the forum is a children garden. This is not enough but you try to bend the truth by dirty allegations not representing the truth. Your political affiliation is not the problem here. Your childish behavior is the problem. The irony here is that YOU brought that rule (Ad Hominem) to a life and the same you are in offence repeatedly even after our polite warnings and as long as you behave like that you will bear the consequences. Learn to take responsibility!

View attachment 22200
View attachment 22201

If you have a problem with the moderation there is a place to complain and the problem to be resolved and the Turkish Politics thread is not that place.

You are free to voice your concerns here: https://defencehub.live/forums/mod-mail-all-feedback-welcome.243/
This is nothing about Ad-hominem. I'm pointing out the fact that some people who never visited our country or know our history or what kind of economical problems we are facing now, teaching us stuff from the other side of the planet.

Maşşalah, you are the beacon of the Moderation team.

P.S: I will continue to post the way i do. Please, ban me to your hearth's content.

S

Sinan

I am certain he is receiving inside information from purged people/FETO or police that were fired for investigating corruption. It reminds me of the Reza Zarrab 2013 report, before Halkbank became a thing.

Lots of police were purged for investigating corruption:

People who investigated this were removed:

You guys are still underestimating him. At the time MIT used Sedat Peker to collect intelligence from Balkan countries. Imagine Sedat Peker having much better network in Balkans that MIT. This guy is no joke.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,058
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Erdogan is not doing enough to combat these b*tches who call themselves journalists or experts.

Uzay bulut and this zaman b*tch all deserve to belong in the trash can of history.

If only trolls of all parties from akp, chp, mhp, iyi party all worked together to counter them and their propaganda. Too bad our trolls are useless.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Erdogan is not doing enough to combat these b*tches who call themselves journalists or experts.

Uzay bulut and this zaman b*tch all deserve to belong in the trash can of history.

If only trolls of all parties from akp, chp, mhp, iyi party all worked together to counter them and their propaganda. Too bad our trolls are useless.
What they are bithcing around beside terrorist propaganda?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
How Turkiye is evil and how Turks are bloodthirsty.

Thats their worldview.
Do not be bothered, every nation has similiar idiots, i think it is actually good to hear voices like that, of course under carefull monitoring, they are usefull as example how people becomes stupid when they are exposed to the certain ideologies without enough intelectual capacity to digest them properly.

A

Akhtar

Umut is an idiot who gives these people free exposure all the time. He was humiliated by numerous journalists and a literally nobody from Oslo over a painting.

I believe he got his position due to nepotism.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,058
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Umut is an idiot who gives these people free exposure all the time. He was humiliated by numerous journalists and a literally nobody from Oslo over a painting.

I believe he got his position due to nepotism.

I could careless about him when nothing is being done on propagandists like Uzay Bulut and Amberin Zaman.

Who spit their toxic venom everyday while our hackers and trolls are not doing anything about it to expose these frauds.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,058
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
She’s a shifty Pom and there’s many like her here in Australia. The PKK are freedom fighters to these self righteous scumbags.

Libtards and Leftists in general jack off to the pkk.

They are more hypocritical than right wing whack jobs. Right wingers hate us they dont need to hide it.

I noticed this too Uzay Bulut tends to attract a lot of Left and Right wing scumbags along with Hindu extremists.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom