TR Politics

L

LegionnairE

1) cheaper than tb2 anka.
2) What is the locality rate of the 2021 model armored vehicles of the 70-year-old Otokar? (engine, transmission, gun turret...?) What can Otokar do in case of a possible war? Hey, wait a minute, my gun turrets will come from America, my engines will come from Germany, apart from saying. Is it normal for almost a century old company to just assemble the parts? How far behind is it compared to its competitors abroad? Despite all this time, money and manpower, the point that Otokar has reached does not deserve appreciation. I support bmc because at least they have a vision, they have goals. yes, there have been delays, but bmc has ten times the potential of otokar. I vote for bmc.
3) Does aerodynamics mean beauty to you? Aksungur's wings are as if they do not belong to Aksungur. the body is the same as the anka-s. Is this what we expect from TUSAS, which will build 5 generation warplanes?
I'm sorry for having high expectations from Tusaş.
Otokar is %100 Turkish wilhe BMC %50 Qatari

ANKA flew with Aselflir while Baykar imported cameras from Canada and so on.

I'm sorry what is this word soup here? what is your argument?

You think there's no political favoritism?

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
Otokar is %100 Turkish wilhe BMC %50 Qatari

ANKA flew with Aselflir while Baykar imported cameras from Canada and so on.

I'm sorry what is this word soup here? what is your argument?

You think there's no political favoritism?
Bmc 49% qatari not 50% so its turkish ... BTW the same with GE and tei , FNSS and BAE 😉 anka doesn't uses aselflir ..they tested it like baykar did ... Aksungur and anka both uses canadian sensors "check the last published videos of both" .. aselflire still need time to 1- be completely local "some critical parts still procured. 2- be as good as canadian

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
Bmc 49% qatari not 50% so its turkish ... BTW the same with GE and tei , FNSS and BAE 😉 anka doesn't uses aselflir ..they tested it like baykar did ... Aksungur and anka both uses canadian sensors "check the last published videos of both" .. aselflire still need time to 1- be completely local "some critical parts still procured. 2- be as good as canadian
What critical tech does otokar produce?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They use the Ataturk quote these people have no shame.

Remember it was Ataturk that took Hatay back and the Assad regime still dreams of taking it back well Syrians in general have not forgotten Hatay.

Dumb stupid idiot.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Assad is an asshole but Ilay is right that Turkey will probably need to accept that he is staying there for the foreseeable future if the refugees are to be returned.

Unless you have the balls to outright invade Syria and depose him, get used to it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Assad is an asshole but Ilay is right that Turkey will probably need to accept that he is staying there for the foreseeable future if the refugees are to be returned.

Unless you have the balls to outright invade Syria and depose him, get used to it.

You are dreaming if Syrian refugees want to return back to that hellhole ran by assad.

There is a reason why they ran away at the first place. Only shit iyi party does is froth over assad.

The solution is simple we take a chunk of Syria and turn into a safe zone under Turkish control. We all know Syrians prefer Turkish rule than a mafia state ran by a criminal family.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can Somebody Tell me if this is Controversial or Unexpected from him in Turkey ?

"Mansur President states that he has no choice but to integrate refugees into Turkish society.
He also explains that they support EU projects and take care of 30,000 Syrian families!"

Our solution is devshirme. We can easily turkify any place but nah it goes against muh human rights and muh tolerance.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
You are dreaming if Syrian refugees want to return back to that hellhole ran by assad.

There is a reason why they ran away at the first place. Only shit iyi party does is froth over assad.

The solution is simple we take a chunk of Syria and turn into a safe zone under Turkish control. We all know Syrians prefer Turkish rule than a mafia state ran by a criminal family.
That isn't Turkey's problem. There is a safe zone for them to go to and they should go and run it themselves. The vast majority of refugees are men (how very brave of them), I'm sure Idlib could use the extra manpower to protect it. And since they refuse to behave themselves in Turkey, it's basic consequences for their actions. Denmark is already sending them back.

Also, I'm personally skeptical of certain refugees/migrants being afraid to go back because of human rights. There is a considerable amount of jihadists hiding amongst them. What are the odds they don't want to go back because they know they'll be punished for their crimes?

Turkification isn't an option. Arabs outnumber Turks there by a considerable amount and they breed more. That's just asking for problems in the future.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
That isn't Turkey's problem. There is a safe zone for them to go to and they should go and run it themselves. The vast majority of refugees are men (how very brave of them), I'm sure Idlib could use the extra manpower to protect it. And since they refuse to behave themselves in Turkey, it's basic consequences for their actions. Denmark is already sending them back.

Also, I'm personally skeptical of certain refugees/migrants being afraid to go back because of human rights. There is a considerable amount of jihadists hiding amongst them. What are the odds they don't want to go back because they know they'll be punished for their crimes?

Turkification isn't an option. Arabs outnumber Turks there by a considerable amount and they breed more. That's just asking for problems in the future.

Why arent Turks making any babies??

If the Arabs are taking 4 wives and are pumping out kids.

We are doomed look at the Kurds they pumping out babies.

By this rate we are destined to be replaced. Central Asian Turks have fresh fertility rates while Turkey and Azerbaijan are declining.

Yildizfuzesi

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Will 2023 be the year the Erdogan finally falls? The country is probably at its most divided right now after the Agia Sophia decision. Even regular CHP/IYI supporters seem to support this decision even though one of the most amazing mosques sits 100 metres away to the Agia Sophia (Blue Mosque). No shortage of mosques to go around, this decision was only to strengthen his own support and look like a big dog from the west and attract the support of nearby Islamic countries.

Will the other sides strengthen enough and will Erdogan lose enough votes to the AKP offshoots?

Will Ekrem Imamoglu run for presidency?

If any of you are AKP supporters, do you support Erdogan more these days compared to 10/15 years ago, or has it been enough?

While I am of certain opinions, please keep this discussion civil, on certain points I am genuinely curious.

If this thread is in the wrong section, please move it.
it's got nothing to do with supporting any particular party when It comes to Turkish people who know right abs wrong and have degree of character . The president is doing good job if you can't see this then you are limited in brain , character and quality

Last edited by a moderator:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Why arent Turks making any babies??

If the Arabs are taking 4 wives and are pumping out kids.

We are doomed look at the Kurds they pumping out babies.

By this rate we are destined to be replaced. Central Asian Turks have fresh fertility rates while Turkey and Azerbaijan are declining.

You are 28 If I am correct? How many kids do you have?
If the number is 0 then you can give an answer about why Turks are not making babies.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
If the number is 0 then you can give an answer about why Turks are not making babies.
Well, he is from austraila, nothing threatening for him, his point is valid, personal situation does not change it. Only if you want to poke him because you do not like the fact so lets not like the persons opionion who said that :)

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,116
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

None unfortunately. I nearly came close to marrying a Turkish cypriot girl but she delayed it for her career and she is still studying. I finished uni and im working how long is a man going to wait just so she can finish her career??

I tried with another girl and we broke up maybe she was not interested in me. She was Turkish and from Australia. She was also from Erzurum. Man it really sucked how it did not work :(

Well my biggest regret was not marrying before the age of 25. Honestly how hard is it getting just to get married. Time flies before we can react.

By the way men stay fertile until they die. The situation is even more worse for women they dont stay fertile forever.

Last edited:

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,560
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Well, he is from austraila, nothing threatening for him, his point is valid, personal situation does not change it. Only if you want to poke him because you do not like the fact so lets not like the persons opionion who said that :)

He is the one who says that Arabs and Kurds are breeding like rabbits while Turks are not. He preaches that Turks should breed more and faster so I asked him how many kids he has.

It is very easy to talk and demand from OTHERS to do something while you yourself are not doing it.
The truth is that the more urbanized, educated and modern a society gets the lower fertility rates are. It's 2021 and people want to study, get better jobs, improve their standards of living etc and in this case unfortunately less and less babies are born. Economy being shit and growing a kid being expensive as hell doesn't help either.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
He is the one who says that Arabs and Kurds are breeding like rabbits while Turks are not. He preaches that Turks should breed more and faster so I asked him how many kids he has.

It is very easy to talk and demand from OTHERS to do something while you yourself are not doing it.
The truth is that the more urbanized, educated and modern a society gets the lower fertility rates are. It's 2021 and people want to study, get better jobs, improve their standards of living etc and in this case unfortunately less and less babies are born. Economy being shit and growing a kid being expensive as hell doesn't help either.
I know and what you said in second part of post is right but his initial point is correct, turks are loosing demographic "battle" within country and that is something that should be studied and some nation level introspection about it is needed, how and who will do it is beyond my scope as the whole contemporary moment is discouraging for natalism due its complexitiy and numeros influences on human nature.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
What if not more citizens is the answer but citizens that can feed their families, have good education and live a good life?

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
What if not more citizens is the answer but citizens that can feed their families, have good education and live a good life?
To give all that to the citizens you need to have citizens, especially loyal and preferably with ethnicity that is less likely to raise up against the state under convinient conditions. Otherwise Turks already in majority has all that like never before in history so that is not ultimate answer.

Top Bottom