Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Nobody denies the fires.

Let me guess you have no problem in defending celebrities go be their butler then.

Funny how you are willing to defend fake news being perpatrated by dumb celebrities. If they cared about the fires why dont they use real images. Celebrities are already frothing at the land being burnt as it is going to be next place to build a stupid villa.

Go take a hike white knight.

Bit harsher than I would've said but yeah. Posting fake news does no favors to anyone. At least have the decency to own up when you screwed up.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bit harsher than I would've said but yeah. Posting fake news does no favors to anyone. At least have the decency to own up when you screwed up.

Celebrities are known to flip flop.

Seriously because they are famous they think they can influence voters with their egos.

I dont need a celebrity to tell me who to vote. In Australia we have the same problem while at the same time they love taking pictures with various politicians.

In the USA you have idiots wanting Oprah Winfrey or the Rock to become president. Celebrities like Robert de niro and Arnold Schwarznegger were all good friends with Trump before he became president.

Its a madhouse.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,748
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

I wonder, why giver parliament power to fire minister and vice president. When all power is centered around the president. Unless you remove the presidents powers.

Do like philippines then ppl elect president and vice president. Giver power to parliament to render president incompetent thus vice president and parliament with absolute majority should replace president.

Also parliament elections and tresshold should be reduced to 6% so all elects get a chair. No more divid8ng the remaining empty chairs to parties elected into parliament

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
UAE is a regional rival but I think Greece seriously underestimates how much India would prefer to have Turkey as a solid ally rather than them.

Uae are the biggest enemies of Muslim World.

Seriously they need to be slapped so bad.

Who the hell would want to live in a country where you are the minority look it up Emiratis are a minority in their own country that runs on oil money.

But it seems this oil money is working in their favour as the Emiratis buy up everything not to mention they are stronger than us in lobbying.

Seriously man I have been telling Muslims and Turks even my family to boycott UAE all they ever do is laugh at me.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
UAE is a regional rival but I think Greece seriously underestimates how much India would prefer to have Turkey as a solid ally rather than them.
well, if those ties gets deeper, inevitable effect would be further closer approaching of turkey towards china and pakistan and that would even further make more mess for usa and with that turkey would make its own leverage heavier which is much needed by my opinion.

L

LegionnairE

Afgan sosyal medya kullanıcısı çektiği videoda Tanju Özcan'a ve Türklere ağır hakaretlerde bulundu. "Gece gündüze kadar göğüslerini göstererek para kazanan sizin gençleriniz değil mi? Google'a yaz, ne çıkıyor? Çıplak karılar çıkıyor. Sizin ülkenizi kültürle bozmuşlar."

Translation:
Afghan refugee criticizes Turkish culture by stating that women are naked.

Go back to your country then.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,690
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
rarely welcomed dumb move from your neighbor, really hard to understand as they sold lot of assets to china in recent past.

Worthless coalition. Will Greece deploy troops against Pakistan? Can Greece help in any way to India to counter Pakistan? No. So it is a coalition in the paper. Similarly, India won't fight for Greece if shit hits the fan. India might sell weapons to Greece but I doubt the EU or the US will let Greece buy Indian weapons so it is a no too. Meanwhile, TR is helping PK in the field. TR supplies very cost-effective weapons and technologies to PK and more importantly teaches PK engineers to how to design a modern frigate so that PK can design its own frigates in the next phase. Countries are very conservative to share such capabilities. And it is not just that. PK is showing a high interest in a variety of Turkish projects which might highly increase the local capabilities of PK. PK and TR can cooperate on missiles and space rockets, PK can aid TR with nuclear research if TR wishes to go that way in the future. TR can also provide proxies and advisors to PK if a conflict starts.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Worthless coalition. Will Greece deploy troops against Pakistan? Can Greece help in any way to India to counter Pakistan? No. So it is a coalition in the paper. Similarly, India won't fight for Greece if shit hits the fan. India might sell weapons to Greece but I doubt the EU or the US will let Greece buy Indian weapons so it is a no too. Meanwhile, TR is helping PK in the field. TR supplies very cost-effective weapons and technologies to PK and more importantly teaches PK engineers to how to design a modern frigate so that PK can design its own frigates in the next phase. Countries are very conservative to share such capabilities. And it is not just that. PK is showing a high interest in a variety of Turkish projects which might highly increase the local capabilities of PK. PK and TR can cooperate on missiles and space rockets, PK can aid TR with nuclear research if TR wishes to go that way in the future. TR can also provide proxies and advisors to PK if a conflict starts.
No one said that it's a defence pact (like EU or NATO)

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Afgan sosyal medya kullanıcısı çektiği videoda Tanju Özcan'a ve Türklere ağır hakaretlerde bulundu. "Gece gündüze kadar göğüslerini göstererek para kazanan sizin gençleriniz değil mi? Google'a yaz, ne çıkıyor? Çıplak karılar çıkıyor. Sizin ülkenizi kültürle bozmuşlar."

Translation:
Afghan refugee criticizes Turkish culture by stating that women are naked.

Go back to your country then.
This Afghan is basically judging Turkish relax life style, very rich coming from someone whose country is known for bacha bazi culture.
For those who dont know, bacha bazi is basically rape of little boys by adult men.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Do not distrub "enemy" doing stupid things, my short view on trilateral coaliton india, uae, greece.

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
rarely welcomed dumb move from your neighbor, really hard to understand as they sold lot of assets to china in recent past.

Ind-turk has bilateral trade is increasing

Some journalists tend to exaggerate that muh india would fight bla bla or military support.
At best they can do exercises and that means nothing,India has done exercises with enemies too.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ind-turk has bilateral trade is increasing

Some journalists tend to exaggerate
It is fresh news about this coallition drills, it is naive to expect that it will not have impact on overall relations if that get more formal ally shape. Otherwise it is good that bussiness is increasing in ideal world politics should not have any impact on it.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,958
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
If he doesn't like the lifestyle of Turkish people he can piss off back to Afghanistan and live under Talibans. Times running out for them the people will not tolerate them anymore.

L

LegionnairE

It's just politics...a way to counter Turkey - Qatar - Pakistan trio.
it's starting to look like Europe before 1914.

Greece could train Indian air force, army and navy. Being a NATO military, I am absolutely sure that Greek training methods are better than whatever India does.

In exchange India could export some arms to Greece. UAE is useless.

Anyway, it's another huge failure of Turkish foreign policy. We could have pursued close ties with Pakistan without alienating India. India is a huge market where we could export Turkish products. We are too ideologically driven.

If he doesn't like the lifestyle of Turkish people he can piss off back to Afghanistan and live under Talibans. Times running out for them the people will not tolerate them anymore.
I completely agree. Tanju Özcan opened a new page in Turkish politics. There's no going back. Even MHP is faltering.

Next election will completely revolve around this issue.

They have already brought their disgusting pedophilia here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
it's starting to look like Europe before 1914.

Greece could train Indian air force, army and navy. Being a NATO military, I am absolutely sure that Greek training methods are better than whatever India does.

In exchange India could export some arms to Greece. UAE is useless.

Anyway, it's another huge failure of Turkish foreign policy. We could have pursued close ties with Pakistan without alienating India. India is a huge market where we could export Turkish products. We are too ideologically driven.

I completely agree. Tanju Özcan opened a new page in Turkish politics. There's no going back. Even MHP is faltering.

Next election will completely revolve around this issue.
Kinda looks like US politics circa 2016 from here, TBH. Although you seem to have less insane lefties than we do (not that the right-wing is incapable of being any less insane). I sorta understand the pressure but there's gonna be a lot of fake news coming out in the next few years so be prepared. I've already seen people trying to capitalize on this, for example an article that tried to pass off an Afghan illegal raping a little girl as a Pakistani national.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom