Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Europeans and Westerners in general usually leave their collarborators to their own fate.

Thats why most usually got massacred. Look at Angola the Angolans who helped Portugal suffered the consequences.

Boris Johnsons great grandfather Ali Kemal we all know who he is.

S

Sinan

They were talking about the possibility 2 days ago and flames reached it......a whole new level of incompetence.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LegionnairE

To me it seems like the government doesn't want the army to put out the fires in fear that TAF would gain too much reputation.

We have literally hundreds of helicopters, a little bird told me that we have kits for C130s to be turned into firefighting planes very quickly too.

Turkish Armed Forces could probably have extinguished these fires days ago.

Maybe it's also politically expedient that the fires continue so that we forget about the Afghan refugee crisis.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,009
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
To me it seems like the government doesn't want the army to put out the fires in fear that TAF would gain too much reputation.

We have literally hundreds of helicopters, a little bird told me that we have kits for C130s to be turned into firefighting planes very quickly too.

Maybe it's also politically expedient that the fires continue so that we forget about the Afghan refugee crisis.

Turkey under the pseudo political islamists has become rotten to the core. Unfortunately the ignorant class of people make the majority, these people are easy to manipulate and decieve if you control the media. These people can be made to believe that fire is wet.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,690
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Turning C-130s into firefighting planes with kits is not safe. The US lost one C-130 in the mid-air because of that. TAF helicopter fleet doesn't have buckets to carry water.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wow, wow, wow

The United States did not intend to single out any particular country as a destination for Afghan refugees, U.S. State Department spokesperson Ned Price stated Wednesday after harsh criticism and a diplomatic outcry from Turkey.
Turkey criticized a U.S. plan to use third countries such as Turkey to resettle thousands of Afghans who risk being targeted by Taliban insurgents over their U.S. links, underlining that “Turkey will not serve as any country’s waiting room.”
“Well, I do want to stipulate that it is not the U.S. government’s policy to encourage or to direct individuals seeking protection to specific safe havens, nor did we in this case,” Price said during a press briefing.
“We did not direct anyone to a specific country, and that includes to Turkey. We do regret the concerns that statements have raised regarding the potential travel of Afghans to Turkey,” he said before he once again thanked Ankara for its “substantial" humanitarian efforts in hosting over 4 million refugees – more than any other country in the world.
Price, however, also pointed out that “it is important, we believe, for countries – and I’m not going to speak to specific countries, but we believe it is important for countries to keep their borders open to potential refugee flows.”

Less than a month before the U.S. is set to end its longest-ever war, the State Department Monday announced a new refugee admissions program for Afghan nationals.
The program covers interpreters and translators who worked with U.S. forces, Afghans involved with U.S.-funded projects and those employed by U.S.-based nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) or media organizations.
The plan stipulates that the Afghans are resettled in third countries in the region for around a year while their paperwork is processed.
But Turkey said it was never consulted.
"It's unacceptable to seek a solution to the problem in our country without our country's consent," the Turkish Foreign Ministry said in a statement issued late Tuesday.
The State Department referred to Turkey as one possible relocation point, also mentioning Pakistan.
But Turkey has said the U.S. plan would lead to a "big migration crisis in our region," adding that it does not have the capacity to deal with "a new migration crisis on behalf of a third country."
With the ongoing withdrawal of U.S. and NATO forces from Afghanistan, Turkey fears a new influx of refugees.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan had said Turkish officials were holding high-level talks over the issue with Afghan counterparts.
The issue is also likely to feature in talks between Ankara and Brussels about updating a 2016 deal under which Turkey received aid for hosting migrants seeking refuge in the European Union.
Asked about the number of Afghan arrivals in Turkey, a senior State Department official said Monday: "I don't have numbers on Turkey ... I would say we haven't seen major large outflows of people yet, but we have seen some numbers of people crossing, but not large numbers yet."
The Turkish Foreign Ministry said if the U.S. wanted to take in the Afghans, it could do so through "direct flights."

They want Turkey to take them all in and they saying that in a very diplomatic way lmao

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,045
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
They might mistake the video with the one in Australia. However, it's no big deal. In reality, forest fires in Tukey are no better than in the video. Probably thousands of animals died, thousands of hectares area is burned.

Does not change the fact how todays celebrities are idiots.

Who use their fame to boost their ego and god complex.

You have good guys like Cuneyt Arkin then you have idiots like Hulya Avsar and Gulben Ergen.

I remember gulben ergen wanting
people pirating her music to go to prison hahaha her music is trash but all power to the Pirates.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
They might mistake the video with the one in Australia. However, it's no big deal. In reality, forest fires in Tukey are no better than in the video. Probably thousands of animals died, thousands of hectares area

At leest they could provide correct image/footage to show fake concern.

L

LegionnairE

Turning C-130s into firefighting planes with kits is not safe. The US lost one C-130 in the mid-air because of that. TAF helicopter fleet doesn't have buckets to carry water.
Something could be improvised to solve both of those problems.

If the military was given the task, these fires would be extinguished in 3 days.

L

LegionnairE

5 buckets are borrowed from abroad. There is no solution for C-130s

just load less water.

These days you can build a house with 3d printers.

Please don't tell me we can't make a fucking bucket.

We have military engineers, we have thousands of men, trucks, excavators, you name it.

1628274674775.png

literally a barrell with a lid.

Fuck their excuses. They don't want these fires put out. Period.

AKP and the turkish right in general, is terrifed of the military and that's a big factor here too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom