Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP's "annihilate YRP at all costs" operation should start today. If they also attribute this result to the contractionary monetary policy and Mehmet Şimşek and change course, it will solidify the conviction that that party is filled to the brim with inept consultants.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Why tonight I don't see any pro- AKP profiles posting anywhere? Everywhere - social media, news sites and here... they are nowhere to be seen. What happened? :D

@Zafer , are you alive or you are probably busy working on another jet engine or something?

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,258
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why tonight I don't see any pro- AKP profiles posting anywhere? Everywhere - social media, news sites and here... they are nowhere to be seen. What happened? :D

@Zafer , are you alive or you are probably busy working on another jet engine or something?
idk about zafer, but a big chunk of online AKP support come from their significant troll army, and those mouthbreeders only sperg out when they are ordered to.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,258
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
AKP Trolls probably updating their CV's and looking for work now.
CHP would gladly employ them. They are no better in my eyes.

Still, Erdoğan's "one man state" image took a big hit and that's a good thing.

I wish nationalists got more votes though. Being anti-PKK clearly works, as seen in Afyon for example. For some reason, politicians always go "bring kurds to the fold" route It's irrational and confusing.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,170
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I have been at the ballot boxes. We are yet to see election results.

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Gaza situation helped YRP massively in consolidating the discontent from economy among some AKP voters. AKP can also learn the wrong lessons here and adopt a more hardliner approach to win back those voters.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The Gaza situation helped YRP massively in consolidating the discontent from economy among some AKP voters. AKP can also learn the wrong lessons here and adopt a more hardliner approach to win back those voters.
AKP is over mate
I just dont see how on earth are they going to make a comeback now or in the future

Rooxbar

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,487
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
She made great mistake with allying with Table of Seven during Presidental elections.If only she where ally herserlf ATA Alliance many things would be differencet.Most important Zafer will seat in parliment.
given this assumption, where would IYIP votes go to? Wouldn't they go to ZP, Memleket or even MHP, rather than CHP? What does the numbers say about this assumption then?

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,258
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
given this assumption, where would IYIP votes go to? Wouldn't they go to ZP, Memleket or even MHP, rather than CHP? What does the numbers say about this assumption then?
Yavuz Ağıralioğlu will establish a new centrist party in a couple of months. I have high hopes for him.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,559
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
In general one of the best ways for the Political parties and the business circles around them to funnel money are through the Municipalities. This is why many time you will see Parliament Members trying to become Mayors. The economic blow on the AKP will be absolutely huge after losing the biggest and wealthiest cities in Turkey... They even lost Sanliurfa that have always been a 70% AKP stronghold. :D

Blood pressure pills and Xanax will be the most used items tonight in AKP HQs.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,634
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
CHP would gladly employ them. They are no better in my eyes.

Still, Erdoğan's "one man state" image took a big hit and that's a good thing.

I wish nationalists got more votes though. Being anti-PKK clearly works, as seen in Afyon for example. For some reason, politicians always go "bring kurds to the fold" route It's irrational and confusing.

Does it work ?

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 968
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Erdogan at least did a great job changing Turkiye to presidental system with 5 + 5 years just like in US but they have 4+4 system . In 2028 erdogan will gone what new Turkish president should do to keep national security from cancer cells like hdp pkk refah saadet hudashit is just BAN everybody and let only 2 party just like in US . With all those parties of course foreigh agenecies will use some of them finance them and use it agaist Turkiye , Thats why top 3 Superpowers dont have more than 2 parties or they are heavy controled by their own secret services .

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom