TR Politics

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nation's full of Syrians and Afghans and the government just wants more and more. And now they have the audacity to call those who have had enough "fascists". I'd say that Turkey has turned into a meme. I hope Kazakhstan doesn't end up like Turkey. Funny how 15 years ago it was my homeland Kazakhstan which was a meme because of Borat. Turkey was doing good back then... Now it's the opposite. The leadership has f*cked beloved Turkey up from within and the nation has become joke.

If it wasn't for the defence industry, I would have lost all hope. It is the only area where we are doing good.
Kazakhstan is worse than Turkey in every way possible - just like any Turkic country (including Azerbaijan).

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is worse than Turkey in every way possible - just like any Turkic country (including Azerbaijan).
Kazakhstan is doing better economically and at least the government cares about it's own people. Turkey has become a dumping ground for refugees, and despite holding one of the best pieces of real estate, strong military and heaps of other benefits, sadly the government is throwing it all away. The Lira is weaker than ever before and the average Turk isn't happy with the way things are going. Erdogan is living lavishly in his palace, meanwhile the average Turk is watching their nation get taken over by illegal immigrants. It's a joke.

This situation is FUBAR.

KKF 2.0

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kazakhistan is the richest Turkic country,how is it worse then our country?
It's a RACIST society. They don't like Turks of Oğuz origin. It's a DICTATORSHIP and it's a POOR country (both, nominally and adjusted) compared to Turkey.

No Kazakh can seriously criticize Turkey and praise Kazakhstan at the same time.

Quasar

Contributor
The Post Deleter
Reactions
34 2,558
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kazakhstan is doing better economically and at least the government cares about it's own people. Turkey has become a dumping ground for refugees, and despite holding one of the best pieces of real estate, strong military and heaps of other benefits, sadly the government is throwing it all away. The Lira is weaker than ever before and the average Turk isn't happy with the way things are going. Erdogan is living lavishly in his palace, meanwhile the average Turk is watching their nation get taken over by illegal immigrants. It's a joke.

This situation is FUBAR.
are you RACIST? don't you like Turks of Oğuz origin? BROTHER :) Dont know at least Kazakh's has no president who says ''Turkey has nothing against the Taliban's faith'' guess the main problem in Turkey nowadays is, we rarely use the word ''TURK'' it almost became a forbiden word, our Turkishness became a taboo

Last edited:

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
are you RACIST? don't you like Turks of Oğuz origin? BROTHER :) Dont know at least Kazakh's has no president who says ''Turkey has nothing against the Taliban's faith''
We are all the same! But seriously, I think if any Kazakh or other Turk visits Turkey today, they will think that it is an Arab country because of all the immigrants.

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark
We are all the same! But seriously, I think if any Kazakh or other Turk visits Turkey today, they will think that it is an Arab country because of all the immigrants.

Can we slow down little bit.. This is an exaggeration.. Afghan refugees are bypassers main while the Syrian's constantly get relocated to North Syria it is in development stage now besides Turkey doesn't have other large refugees except the syrians majority of them concentrated in the Hatay region.

What do I mean by bypassers? These who continue to towards Europe..

The long term plan is to develop North Syria in order to carve out a country for the Syrians to be re-settled.. All the Syrian incursions were not just for show but resettling purposes..

The Turkish admin know what they are doing.. specifically the current admin knows what it is doing unlike the opposition who are just screaming without knowing how to solve this or having any form of solution.. All the foreign policy being taken by Turkey since the beginning of the 4 incursions into Syria was intended for fixing this and currently around 4 million syrians live in Turkish controlled north Syria and 3.6 million inside Turkey and the plan is to move them slowly inside North Syria when the development increases for re-settlement.. Another Cyprus unfortunately but a necessary one and crucial

Last edited:

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
Can we slow down little bit.. This is an exaggeration.. Afghan refugees are bypassers main while the Syrian's constantly get relocated to North Syria it is in development stage now besides Turkey doesn't have other large refugees except the syrians majority of them concentrated in the Hatay region.

What do I mean by bypassers? These who continue to towards Europe..

The long term plan is to develop North Syria in order to carve out a country for the Syrians to be re-settled.. All the Syrian incursions were not just for show but resettling purposes..

The Turkish admin know what they are doing.. specifically the current admin knows what it is doing unlike the opposition who are just screaming without knowing how to solve this or having any form of solution.. All the foreign policy being taken by Turkey since the beginning of the 4 incursions into Syria was intended for fixing this and currently around 4 million syrians live in Turkish controlled north Syria and 3.6 million inside Turkey and the plan is to move them slowly inside North Syria when the development increases for re-settlement.. Another Cyprus unfortunately but a necessary one and crucial
You are living in comfort in Denmark, don't act like you know the situation better than me. We have well over 6 million refugees, with some estimates higher than 8 million. They are EVERWHERE. Erdogan accepted money from the EU to keep them in. AKP has already hinted at keeping the Afghans in. They are currently pushing "humanist" propaganda to keep them in. This is getting ridiculous. People who are speaking out against the huge amount of refugees are being called fascists..

Everyday women are getting r*ped by refugees, we spend billions to keep them here and our soldiers die for their country. I can tell you one really good thing about this whole situation though, people in Turkey, especially the youth, have seen what true Islam is and have seen what our "Muslim brothers" behave like. The rate at which Turks are leaving Islam is faster than ever before.

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark
You are living in comfort in Denmark, don't act like you know the situation better than me. We have well over 6 million refugees, with some estimates higher than 8 million. They are EVERWHERE. Erdogan accepted money from the EU to keep them in. AKP has already hinted at keeping the Afghans in. They are currently pushing "humanist" propaganda to keep them in. This is getting ridiculous. People who are speaking out against the huge amount of refugees are being called fascists..

Everyday women are getting r*ped by refugees, we spend billions to keep them here and our soldiers die for their country. I can tell you one really good thing about this whole situation though, people in Turkey, especially the youth, have seen what true Islam is and have seen what our "Muslim brothers" behave like. The rate at which Turks are leaving Islam is faster than ever before.

6 million that is an absolute exaggeration..

The below figures is from 2 days ago....

Some 3.6 million Syrian refugees still live in Turkey. The U.N. refugee agency estimates that 270,000 Afghans have fled their homes since January, with most of them displaced inside the country.

The only way forward is to carve out more lands in North Syria for re-settlement purposes but there are no 6 million in Turkey that is for damn sure..

As for the Turks leaving Islam that is an exaggeration the Oguz have been fighting none-stop for the last 1000 years without a break. They are used to all this pull and tear while being initially gamed because they have seen all of this and done all of it. If they wanted to leave Islam they would have left it centuries ago when the going got tough.. Nothing will change their mind but there will always be a minority LGBT community who will apostate

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
6 million that is an absolute exaggeration..

The below figures is from 2 days ago....

Some 3.6 million Syrian refugees still live in Turkey. The U.N. refugee agency estimates that 270,000 Afghans have fled their homes since January, with most of them displaced inside the country.
Those figures are bollocks. We have way more refugees now than we did ever before. Ask ANYBODY who lives here and they will say the same. This is from 2019, 5.6 MILLION: https://www.amerikaninsesi.com/a/bm-desa-raporu-turkiyedeki-gocmen-sayisi/5088989.html

Keep in mind that it's not just Syrians and Afghans. There's Iranians and others too.

As for the Turks leaving Islam that is an exaggeration the Oguz have been fighting none-stop for the last 1000 years without a break. They are used to all this pull and tear while being initially gamed because they have seen all of this and done all of it. If they wanted to leave Islam they would have left it centuries ago when the going got tough.. Nothing will change their mind but there will always be a minority LGBT community who will apostate
Well we have finally had enough of it. Countless conservative Muslims have left the religion here. The youth in particular has had enough of it. A lot of people are either becoming Deist or Tengrist (our original religion). Why even mention LGBT? It was them who cried together with Islamists in past times. Also, in my religion, LGBT goes against the laws of nature and therefore can be punished with death. Meanwhile, I've seen that many Muslims are okay with LGBT. Look at all the videos from Afghanistan and other Muslim countries where grown men get grinded on by young boys :sick:🤮 I don't want any of that stuff in Turkey or Kazakhstan, you can keep your traditions.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
I thought I was in a serious convo this is trolling my mann
ScornfulDisgustingAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif
How is that trolling? A huge percentage of the youth are leaving Islam in Turkey. Many still believe in god, therefore Deism and Tengrism have been the most popular choices.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
How is that trolling? A huge percentage of the youth are leaving Islam in Turkey. Many still believe in god, therefore Deism and Tengrism have been the most popular choices.

Lol most are becoming athiest or agnostic. Even in the Turkish community in Australia most have left Islam and became athiest or agnostic. I tell you one thing religion like nationalism is on the chopping board in the name of progress. You know why religion is collapsing because of science and technology along with the internet. Nation state is also going to die off for a more globalised world.

If you believe Tengrism will come you are deluded because even neo paganism and pagan revivals are dying off. How many people even follow the old faiths like roman pagan religion, zoroastrianism, ancient greek religion etc.

Do you believe Turks are born from wolves??

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Kazakshtan is a country full of Russians to us Turks of Turkey.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It's a RACIST society. They don't like Turks of Oğuz origin. It's a DICTATORSHIP and it's a POOR country (both, nominally and adjusted) compared to Turkey.

No Kazakh can seriously criticize Turkey and praise Kazakhstan at the same time.

Turkey is the richest and most powerful of all the Turkic countries.

While the Central Asian Turks got conquered and colonised by the Russians we fought them for centuries.

If these Central Asian Turks think they are more Turk than us they can STFU.

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan

While the Central Asian Turks got conquered and colonised by the Russians we fought them for centuries.

I live in Turkey and I never said that the Central Asian Turkic countries are better. I said that AKP is f*cking Turkey up.

KKF is twisting the truth here... Many Kazakhs don't know much about Turkey but they are getting more educated about it everyday.

It was Nazarbayev who founded the Turkic Council, don't forget. I hope one day we form a proper union, but I can tell you something, Turkey needs to get rid of these refugees. Luckily in Kazakhstan, Kazakhs are having more babies than the Russians. Birth rate of Turks in Turkey is low, Kurds, Syrians and Afghans are having a lot more babies. Could you imagine, if Turkey keeps these refugees, 50 years in the future they will become a big burden not only for Turkey, but the entire Turkic world (if we have visa-free travel, etc.).

I want good for Turkey and Kazakhstan. Having lived in Turkey for a while now, and watching the refugee situation get worse is saddening. There's a lot that I can complain about when it comes to Kazakhstan, but the refugee problem in Turkey is as bad as it gets and I will not stop raising my voice about it until it is solved.

Titanium100

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Denmark

I have my doubts who he really is... Remember this is the internet everyone can impersonate everyone.. Just report him from now on

Tonyukuk

Reactions
1 973
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Kazakhstan
I have my doubts who he really is... Remember this is the internet everyone can impersonate everyone.. Just report him from now on
I didn't break any rules buddy, just pointing out facts. The fact that you think you know more about what's happening in Turkey than someone who lives here is beyond me.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I live in Turkey and I never said that the Central Asian Turkic countries are better. I said that AKP is f*cking Turkey up.

KKF is twisting the truth here... Many Kazakhs don't know much about Turkey but they are getting more educated about it everyday.

It was Nazarbayev who founded the Turkic Council, don't forget. I hope one day we form a proper union, but I can tell you something, Turkey needs to get rid of these refugees. Luckily in Kazakhstan, Kazakhs are having more baby then the Russians. Birth rate of Turks in Turkey is low, Kurds, Syrians and Afghans are having a lot more babies. Could you imagine, if Turkey keeps these refugees, 50 years in the future they will become a big burden not only for Turkey, but the entire Turkic world (if we have visa-dree travel, etc.).

I want good for Turkey and Kazakhstan. Having lived in Turkey for a while now, and watching the refugee situation get worse is saddening. There's a lot that I can complain about when it comes to Kazakhstan, but the refugee problem in Turkey is as bad as it gets and I will not stop raising my voice about it until it is solved.

You want to protect Kazakhstan??

You should rally against Liberalism and Leftism not Islam.

You might be a Tengrist but most Central Asian Turks are Muslims and hold Islam really dearly.

I said this before I know Muslim Turks and Tengrist Turks dislike each other due to religious differences but I rest assure we are both on the chopping block.

Our future is not good. Plus even before AKP came to power Islam was already declining in Turkey. Declining of religion is a global trend thats why Tayyip said he wanted make a pious generation believing he could reverse the trends

How is Islam pro lbgt when most Muslim countries either execute or throw them to jail??

You mean Bachabazi?? Bachabazi is a homo practice mainly done in Afghanistan.

Its not a Islamic or even a Turkic practice. This filth comes from Persian culture.

Top Bottom