Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I listened to this with my top quality headphones. I want to feel the whole sound :)
You have to go to next level.
Japanese was develep headphones able to generate "smell".
This video should give more to users -> picture, sound, "smell" and for ppl like @boracetkin also he want see Smoke, Fire like peeps
:)

Siper>MMU

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am not trying to shit on engine. I just say what I see. Even making the whole design and prototyping is a huge success

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,460
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

E0nf_CIXMAI0Ot7

E0nf_NSXsAAD-ti

TUSAŞ TEI is breaking new ground with 3D printers in its original engine programs.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,074
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Long live the V12.

I know car engines and tank engines are different but who cares.

V12 all the way.

T

Turko

Can someone compare photos of MTU engine and Batu engine?
There are two 1500hp MTU engines.

The first MB 873 is used in LEO 2s.

The second and newer is MB 883 is used in Challenger-E( export), in Leclerc tropicalise( UAE) and in Merkavas.

If Türkiye brought a british engineer from Challenger's team for designing engine, TEI could reach information of MB883.

Here is the report from USA about MB883 engine .
IMG_20210505_172240.jpg

IMG_20210505_172332.jpg

Anyway if they copy MTU which is the best and refined platform, it will be great success for Turkish industry. I'm proud of TEI and Turkish engineers.

1620226479069.png

1620226654336.png

EDIT: as you can see, BATU seems identical to MB 883 which is newer and 400kg lighter.
1620228468058.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

The second and newer is MB 883 is used in Challenger-E( export), in Leclerc tropicalise( UAE) and in Merkavas.

If Türkiye brought a british engineer from Challenger's team for designing engine, TEI could reach information of MB883.

Here is the report from USA about MB883 engine . View attachment 20265
View attachment 20266
Anyway if they copy MTU which is the best and refined platform, it will be great success for Turkish industry. I'm proud of TEI and Turkish engineers.

View attachment 20270
View attachment 20272

I would like to add that No matter what Turkiye engineer develop. There are ppl of certain countries which are driven from jealousy will say Turkiye Copy this!

In real world things are that way ->
Example Bill Gates was a cunning person.
He steal, twist so much from other ppl ideas, they products, they prototypes which they invented, created etc.
Bill Gates build a model how to steal in a way that advocates can't SUE him using a laws of copyrights.
I am trying to say that IF YOU BUILD a PRODUCT WHICH IS YOURS and IT IS GOOD ENOUGH.
THEN who cares what other jealousy ppl try to say about that product. Like it is look Like other prodcut or it is ugly or "It is not look good for me yeaaa" Bla BLa

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,074
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would like to add that No matter what Turkiye engineer develop. There are ppl of certain countries which are driven from jealousy will say Turkiye Copy this!

In real world things are that way ->
Example Bill Gates was a cunning person.
He steal, twist so much from other ppl ideas, they products, they prototypes which they invented, created etc.
Bill Gates build a model how to steal in a way that advocates can't SUE him using a laws of copyrights.
I am trying to say that IF YOU BUILD a PRODUCT WHICH IS YOURS and IT IS GOOD ENOUGH.
THEN who cares what other jealousy ppl try to say about that product. Like it is look Like other prodcut or it is ugly or "It is not look good for me yeaaa" Bla BLa

Copying has been part of human civilisation since the first human civilisations began.

People complaining about this shit are petty and pathetic lmaoooo

But muh copyright. Copyright bullshit was made so people can keep a monopoly nothing more.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus

Here is the report from USA about MB883 engine . View attachment 20265
View attachment 20266

View attachment 20270
View attachment 20272
EDIT: as you can see, BATU seems identical to MB 883 which is newer and 400kg lighter.
View attachment 20274 I
If this is the BATU engine, I think it is reverse engineered from MTU. But it would be better than developing a new engine, and good answer to those embargo loving so called allies

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom