Qaida cheers Afghanistan ‘victory’, says Kashmir next target

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Aha, you forget how we paid that back within 5 years in 1967 and recently in Galwan... how much days it took to evacuate :)
Lol, border skirmishes are not wars, we just got one skirmish last year, didn't we? we only fought one war , and the whole world knows the result. If you like to have another one, bring it on.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Let's find out who is being brainwashed with hard facts, can you provide a sources for your above claim?

I know you will dismiss as propaganda... to top it up.. search for triparty tibet- china - india agreement of 1912

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

I know you will dismiss as propaganda... to top it up.. search for triparty tibet- china - india agreement of 1912
India in 1912? Do you mean Britain?

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Lol, border skirmishes are not wars, we just got one skirmish last year, didn't we? we only fought one war , and the whole world knows the result. If you like to have another one, bring it on.

I told you right... 1967 .. i know your CCP ack the deead in some where in 1980;s .. how many died...

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I told you right... 1967 .. i know your CCP ack the deead in some where in 1980;s .. how many died...
For those small skirmishes, we have Chinese source and you have Indian sources, I know they don't match. but for 1962 war, there is no disagreement about the winner, right?

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
For those small skirmishes, we have Chinese source and you have Indian sources, I know they don't match. but for 1962 war, there is no disagreement about the winner, right?

So you agree that you lost badly in 1967 and have many casualities in recent skirmish...

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
So you agree that you lost badly in 1967 and have many casualities in recent skirmish...
We told you we have different versions of that skirmish, they don't match, but we do have something we both agree on 1962, right?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Chinese version of 1967

乃堆拉山口战斗后,印军仍未死心。1967年10月1日中国国庆节期间,中印两军在乃堆拉山口以北数公里的另一个通道卓拉山口爆发冲突。10月1日中午11点20分,印军廓尔喀联队第7营一名排长率7名士兵侵入卓拉山口中国一侧,手持廓尔喀弯刀的印军向304号地区的中国士兵寻衅,中国士兵当场提出警告,印军非但不予理睬反而一拥而上想把中国士兵绑架出境。闻讯赶来的附近哨所中国官兵义愤填膺抢回战友,并将印军排长推出边界。印军恼羞成怒拔枪向中国军队射击,当场打死打伤中国官兵各一人,与此同时,卓拉山口附近的印军炮兵也用迫击炮向中国军队阵地开炮。11点58分,目睹战友牺牲的中国军队战士进行自卫还击,全歼入侵的全部8名印军官兵。12点中国军队炮兵部队用猛烈炮火压制印军炮火,将挑衅的印军两个连官兵毙伤大半,摧毁印军工事29处。印军逐渐不支,在当晚19点55分停止炮击。
关于中印两国对乃堆拉山口和卓拉山口战斗的伤亡统计,中印双方有所出入:中方记载,在乃堆拉山口战斗中,中国军队阵亡32人,击毙印军65人;在卓拉山口战斗中,击毙印军36人。

Indian soldiers killed in 1967

File:1967-12 1967年9月11日 中印边境冲突后印度尸体​

680px-1967-12_1967%E5%B9%B49%E6%9C%8811%E6%97%A5_%E4%B8%AD%E5%8D%B0%E8%BE%B9%E5%A2%83%E5%86%B2%E7%AA%81%E5%90%8E%E5%8D%B0%E5%BA%A6%E5%B0%B8%E4%BD%93.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
like Indian Rajasthan... it's India or Rajasthan?

Is taiwan real china or current china is fake china... who knows... we are a union of states ... i know u won,t understand how democracy works...Poor chinese..

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Is taiwan real china or current china is fake china... who knows... we are a union of states ... i know u won,t understand how democracy works...Poor chinese..
They are both real China, ruled by Chinese people.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
They are both real China, ruled by Chinese people.

Than why do they are at each others throat...

I will tell u... taiwan is ruled by original chinese people .. while CCP is a bunch of mixed tribes who threw them out of mainland under Mao.

i know CCP books will not tell you their real history

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Than why do they are at each others throat...

I will tell u... taiwan is ruled by original chinese people .. while CCP is a bunch of mixed tribes who threw them out of mainland under Mao.

i know CCP books will not tell you their real history
You don't have to tell me who are real Chinese people, we Chinese don't need Indians opinion on who we are. I don't really care about PRC or ROC, they are both Ok with me. You only know how PRC and ORC badmouth each other, but you don't know how they help each other. you should talk less about things which you know very little about.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Ignorant you only see mainland China and Taiwan having verbal quarrel for 7 decades, but they fail to see what lies much deeper inside this relationship, Taiwan was the main driving force to help mainland China to embark the economic take off in the 1980's and 1990's when Taiwan's foreign reserve being the biggest in the world. If India had an "enemy" like Taiwan, it wouldn't be still this poor today.

From 1991 to July 2015, approved outward investment from Taiwan in China amounted to USD 150 billion, which equates to 61.2 per cent of Taiwan's total approved outward investment.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
You don't have to tell me who are real Chinese people, we Chinese don't need Indians opinion on who we are. I don't really care about PRC or ROC, they are both Ok with me. You only know how PRC and ORC badmouth each other, but you don't know how they help each other. you should talk less about things which you know very little about.

Try to implement your own teachings on yourself before preaching to others.

Been a keen student of history, I know what I am putting out & yes, we don't have a great firewall of China at play. Unlike CCP, We are not taught history which suits the narrative but what have happened in reality...

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Been a keen student of history, I know what I am putting out & yes, we don't have a great firewall of China at play. Unlike CCP, We are not taught history which suits the narrative but what have happened in reality...
You still live in your fantasy world, India is never that pretty as you try to depict, only Indians themselves believe they live in paradise.

India saw highest number of internet shutdowns in the world in 2020

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom