Qaida cheers Afghanistan ‘victory’, says Kashmir next target

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
You still live in your fantasy world, India is never that pretty as you try to depict, only Indians themselves believe they live in paradise.

India saw highest number of internet shutdowns in the world in 2020

Lol. I live in India or not... Fantasy or no fantasy.. None of your business. You are one of those WHO Have access to internet courtesy being on CCP payroll.

Rest your quoted article have no relevance to thread. Still, irony died a trillion deaths when it saw a Chinese speaking of freedom on internet!!!!!

You yourself said, every Chinese is monitored by a video camera every 50 metres.. So much for freedom... How many Chinese have fled mainland due to fear of CCP hounding... Do the math.

Last edited:

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
India has dozens of insurgency groups fighting your government all across the country, who are supporting all of them?

India+map+-++More+than+89+Naxalite+Maoist+insurgencies+in+India.jpg
The map is wrong and old
The naxalism is supported by western NGO's and pretty much wiped off except from few areas.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Lol. I live in India or not... Fantasy or no fantasy.. None of your business. You are one of those WHO Have access to internet courtesy being on CCP payroll.

Rest your quoted article have no relevance to thread. Still, irony died a trillion deaths when it saw a Chinese speaking of freedom on internet!!!!!

You yourself said, every Chinese is monitored by a video camera every 50 metres.. So much for freedom... How many Chinese have fled mainland due to fear of CCP hounding... Do the math.
LOL, you are one of those WHO Have the access to the internent courtesy being on Modi's payroll. A trillion death? Do you know how many people live on this planet today? 10000 triillion? We have camera's for public security reason and that's why China is one of the safest countries in the world, of course it'll be unimaginable if a nation doesn't have enough toilets and people just do it in the open.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
The map is wrong and old
The naxalism is supported by western NGO's and pretty much wiped off except from few areas.
Wiped out? Your soliders are still being killed by rebels on daily basis and even police from neighboring states are fighting and killing each other, what a mess...

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Wiped out? Your soliders are still being killed by rebels on daily basis and even police from neighboring states are fighting and killing each other, what a mess...
Do you even know a difference between naxalism and north east problem?
And soldiers getting killed on daily basis?what ya smoking?
What's your source?
I hope it's not chinese media
Fact is now NE and other states are going into stability by defeating pak&china backed proxies.

Last edited:

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOL, you are one of those WHO Have the access to the internent courtesy being on Modi's payroll. A trillion death? Do you know how many people live on this planet today? 10000 triillion? We have camera's for public security reason and that's why China is one of the safest countries in the world, of course it'll be unimaginable if a nation doesn't have enough toilets and people just do it in the open.

Stop behaving like a classic Wumao. As for internet goes, Everything is accessible to common man unlike china where even google / F B / twitter etc all are banned and replaced by their copy look like...

China is a safe country .. Really !!!!

Below is the situation when majority of crimes do not get lodged ,reported to world statisticians in china . courtesy .. CCP ... having put whole humanity in danger...China is a perfect society i know....

1630829631980.png

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Do you even know a difference between naxalism and north east problem?
And soldiers getting killed on daily basis?what ya smoking?
What's your source?
I hope it's not chinese media
Fact is now NE and other states are going into stability by defeating pak&china backed proxies.
When I say Indian rebels I mean all of them, not any individual group, and the worst thing is your police are killing each other too, this is unheard of in normal countries.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Stop behaving like a classic Wumao. As for internet goes, Everything is accessible to common man unlike china where even google / F B / twitter etc all are banned and replaced by their copy look like...

China is a safe country .. Really !!!!

Below is the situation when majority of crimes do not get lodged ,reported to world statisticians in china . courtesy .. CCP ... having put whole humanity in danger...China is a perfect society i know....

View attachment 30377
China has 1.4 billion people and I never said China has no crimes, but comparing to other countries , the crime rate is very low, actually all east Asian countries have very low crime rate, it's the consensus among foreign expats living in China.

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
When I say Indian rebels I mean all of them, not any individual group, and the worst thing is your police are killing each other too, this is unheard of in normal countries.
No,indian soldiers don't get killed on daily basis,your source is ridiculous and fake

Ka-52 Alligator

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Australia
China can be calm now as i think Taliban will not allow any attack on East Turkestan but in future it will not stay the same and people of Turkestan need their own law and their religious freedom , The only solution that can china do to this topic is to give them Autonomy with Islamic law without local army and people will leave in peace and china will be calm, other ways resistance will rise no matter how long it takes and it may not stop on Turkestan only

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
China can be calm now as i think Taliban will not allow any attack on East Turkestan but in future it will not stay the same and people of Turkestan need their own law and their religious freedom , The only solution that can china do to this topic is to give them Autonomy with Islamic law without local army and people will leave in peace and china will be calm, other ways resistance will rise no matter how long it takes and it may not stop on Turkestan only
Xinjiang has zero violence for many years already, police forces are getting bored and itchy for a fight.

Ka-52 Alligator

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Australia
Xinjiang has zero violence for many years already, police forces are getting bored and itchy for a fight.
That's not my point , my point is china should provide a permanent solution without oppressing people , you know the majority of the province are muslim so why should they follow the state atheism of china , let people live in the way they want and judge by the law they want , only don't give them a separatem army and you will be okay

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
That's not my point , my point is china should provide a permanent solution without oppressing people , you know the majority of the province are muslim so why should they follow the state atheism of china , let people live in the way they want and judge by the law they want , only don't give them a separatem army and you will be okay
It's western propaganda, most Uighurs are very content with the government, and of course every big countries more or less has minority issues, China is of no exception. China's biggest Muslim group is not Uighur, it's Hui Muslims, who live peacefully in China and never cause any problems. A handful of seperatists don't represent the whole majority. The great majority of Uighurs, Mongols, Tibetans don't have problem with the Chinese government.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
It's western propaganda, most Uighurs are very content with the government, and of course every big countries more or less has minority issues, China is of no exception. China's biggest Muslim group is not Uighur, it's Hui Muslims, who live peacefully in China and never cause any problems. A handful of seperatists don't represent the whole majority. The great majority of Uighurs, Mongols, Tibetans don't have problem with the Chinese government.

Common... there might be a bit of propaganda but saying that whole western world & media is against china and indulging in propaganda is far fetched. same media writes articles favourable to china too .....

Fact remains that china have indulged itself in destroying Uighurs, Mangols, tibetans culture & ethnicity. There is ample evidence of same available in public domain.

Ka-52 Alligator

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Australia
Everyone say the same about their country that doesn't change the reality of brainwashing people to accept your authority even if there are some people who are okay with chin gov , they either have been brainwashed before and rised ad china wanted , there is no freedom in China

Ka-52 Alligator

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Australia
G
Common... there might be a bit of propaganda but saying that whole western world & media is against china and indulging in propaganda is far fetched. same media writes articles favourable to china too .....

Fact remains that china have indulged itself in destroying Uighurs, Mangols, tibetans culture & ethnicity. There is ample evidence of same available in public domain.
Good but don't get excited also indian muslims needs their own law and freedom , india has no right to rule over them , to give this right peacfully is better than oneday they will take it by force and life is short , 20-30 years more or less , it's going..m.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
G

Good but don't get excited also indian muslims needs their own law and freedom , india has no right to rule over them , to give this right peacfully is better than oneday they will take it by force and life is short , 20-30 years more or less , it's going..m.

I am not excited champ. I am just putting facts across.

you seems to think that only muslims should stay in this world and rest all should just either convert or get lost in universe.

Pls get yourself upto speed with freedom muslims in india have ...Infact they have more freedom than what muslims have in their own countries governed by so called :Sharia:

Classic Muslims modus operandi

when in Majority - we want sharia. historically no minority have survived in a Muslim majority nation..Pakistan / afghanistan / bangladesh - all have annihilated Hindus , sikhs , jains , Jews .

When in minority - Cry minorities, freedom , oppression , false Propaganda We want sharia etc etc ...

what happened in Syria and Afghanistan is HIJRAH .. nothing else...no doubt all majority muslim nations refuse to accept the refugee,s ... At times, i feel if it is a mental illness being correctly treated by china... but still the respect for human race stops me from saying so outrightly!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Everyone say the same about their country that doesn't change the reality of brainwashing people to accept your authority even if there are some people who are okay with chin gov , they either have been brainwashed before and rised ad china wanted , there is no freedom in China
The only one is being brainwashed is you. I lived in several countries and I know how they brain wash you with fake news about China. Almost all foreign expats living in China agree that foreign media is lying through their teeth.

Top Bottom