Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Emirhan Yalçin Allah rest his soul. What happened brothers I'm seeing only bits in English?
There was a fight at a park between Turkish youngsters and some Syrians,the Turks got stabbed.
Emirhan Yalcin died of his wounds.
Turks went on a hunt.
This will end bad.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't think there's anything wrong with hoisting a, for example, Circassian flag if you're doing it on your own property (especially since for Circassians it's more of a cultural throwback to their old heritage as many of them are well-integrated Turkish citizens). Like, for example, a Greek who lives in Istanbul and wants to honor both his new home and his old home hangs the Turkish and Greek flags side by side outside his home. Or maybe some British expats hang the British flag outside their summer home by the beach. I mean, immigrants do it in other countries. I don't think it's as big of an issue.

However, these dudes just blatantly went up to a public beach, took down one flag and hoisted an Afghan one. This is disrespectful. In a functioning country, they would've been taken in for questioning. In a North-Korean-style dictatorship, they would've been shot on the spot. I have heard of very few instances anywhere where such behavior is at all tolerated.

EDIT: Oh and about the death of the young man, this will end badly. People in Turkey have a much shorter fuse than, for example, people in Sweden, so Afghans will definitely start being killed now. Some might even take the opportunity to stab a Syrian or an Arab migrant.

Watch yourselves over there.

I know the heritage thingy which I have no problem.

You have some who do it for provocative reasons.

When it comes to religion and nationalism. The Turks take it serious I know Turkey is a secular country but they have protective jealousy for their identity and their religion.

When people start insulting these values is when Turks get pissed off. They are off limits no matter.

Seriously these refugees have no shame. They should be happy we have not implemented sharia law on them or a totalitarian dictatorship or a apatheid regime. I can safely say they wont have any room to breath.

Turks are loving, caring also hospitable but there comes at a time when their patience runs thin is when shit goes down. Australia is much more soft compared to Turkey because patriotism and nationalism has all but died out.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
After death of this young guy, the turkish people went to the street to "protest" or hunt down any refugee they can see. Its open hunt now.

You know before the death people were already angry about the current refugee crisis and this young mans death was too much basically.

My biggest fear is that it could end up in progroms or many deaths of innocent people

Thank you for the update brother.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
This is why I have warned that letting in masses of young men of fighting age will often bring about trouble.
Men should have a family, this will then keep them out of mischief and they will be productive. Here in the UK we got all family groups and their men have been good.

Last edited:

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is why I have warned that letting in masses of young men of fighting age will often bring about trouble.
Men should have a family, this will then keep them out of mischief and they will be productive. Here in the UK we got all family groups and their men have been good.

They liked the difference in freedom between Arab culture and Turkish culture. I do not speak for all refugees, but they have started to live in a more comfortable and free country. That's why they're so comfortable. This comfort began to touch the nerve endings of the Turks. For example, in this video, they are so relaxed that they can harass the turkish women and tourists without fear

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Here is scientific paper which shows clear that refugees does not increase crime in country, so i hope with this heads could be cooled of after tragic incidents, new wave of refugees is not included in paper but it still shows that absolutely negative sentiment about refugees is not based on rational reasons.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
They liked the difference in freedom between Arab culture and Turkish culture. I do not speak for all refugees, but they have started to live in a more comfortable and free country. That's why they're so comfortable. This comfort began to touch the nerve endings of the Turks. For example, in this video, they are so relaxed that they can harass the turkish women and tourists without fear

Are those Turkish women in the first video? The second look like tourists, not that it make it ok, but they certainly have become a horrible pest if they are doing that. I also heard of a rape of a Turkish girl?
It's time for strict procedures to be put in e.g. they are not allowed to gather in groups i.e. no more than two, all register and check in once a week in a police station and so on.
This is an outrage.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Here is scientific paper which shows clear that refugees does not increase crime in country, so i hope with this heads could be cooled of after tragic incidents, new wave of refugees is not included in paper but it still shows that absolutely negative sentiment about refugees is not based on rational reasons.

I think what's important brother is that we look at populations. If refugee populations tend to be nuclear family dominated then the resulting impact on crime is low. However movement based mostly of young men can have a negative impact on crime figures.
Speaking of an example close to home for you, when the Bosnian refugees came to the UK back in the early 90's they were a wonderful example of integration. Around several hundred families came to my locality, which has a substantial Pakistani community but is majority white. They brought with them a range of skills, and many went into good occupations, with their children doing very well at school. Again these were virtually all family units, as the young men stayed behind to fight the Bosnian Serb army.
Sadly many left to rebuild Bosnia and to go back to their real home. Till this day my local Pakistani community misses them.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I think what's important brother is that we look at populations. If refugee populations tend to be nuclear family dominated then the resulting impact on crime is low. However movement based mostly of young men can have a negative impact on crime figures.
Speaking of an example close to home for you, when the Bosnian refugees came to the UK back in the early 90's they were a wonderful example of integration. Around several hundred families came to my locality, which has a substantial Pakistani community but is majority white. They brought with them a range of skills, and many went into good occupations, with their children doing very well at school. Again these were virtually all family units, as the young men stayed behind to fight the Bosnian Serb army.
Sadly many left to rebuild Bosnia and to go back to their real home. Till this day my local Pakistani community misses them.
Brother, you are completely right, syrian refugees in turkey are mostly like that and as the paper says they cause less trouble then domestic population. On the other hand those people from Afganistan are like rag tag militia without any loose, bunch of young guys from really challenged and troublesome culture background and they are problematic to handle. When Bosnia was in trouble with refugee influx, worst of them were from Afganistan, all others Arabs, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians, Iranians were more or less like brothers in trouble but those people were always separated and on their own agenda.
Thank you for kind words, i am aware of Bosnian diaspora success of integration (do not know better word) in any society, in Sweden they say that is best integrated ethnic group in all social segments. Frenkly i feel said about it as it is gain for those countries and loss for my own but hopefully they will maintain connections with homeland in future generations and see some reverse benefits from them as they further advance in their respective societies.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Remember what i said on PDF and here humans by nature are racist.

Put all Muslims from different races and ethnic groups they will all be racist towards each other. Same for any other religion. European Christians dont think highly of African Christians.

Turks and Arabs cant stand each other. Turks and Kurds cant stand each other. Persians cant stand Arabs. Albanians dislike Turks. Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats all hate each other.

I said this so many times humans are racist its inherent in our blood and nature.

We all belong to a tribe why do you think Turks are hostile when foreigners start enroaching on their shit forget 10 people its millions. You also have cultural, race, customs and value clashes.

I mean even Turkey is split between Black and White Turks. Go look up what these mean.

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Brother, you are completely right, syrian refugees in turkey are mostly like that and as the paper says they cause less trouble then domestic population. On the other hand those people from Afganistan are like rag tag militia without any loose, bunch of young guys from really challenged and troublesome culture background and they are problematic to handle. When Bosnia was in trouble with refugee influx, worst of them were from Afganistan, all others Arabs, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Indians, Iranians were more or less like brothers in trouble but those people were always separated and on their own agenda.
Thank you for kind words, i am aware of Bosnian diaspora success of integration (do not know better word) in any society, in Sweden they say that is best integrated ethnic group in all social segments. Frenkly i feel said about it as it is gain for those countries and loss for my own but hopefully they will maintain connections with homeland in future generations and see some reverse benefits from them as they further advance in their respective societies.

Ah that's interesting so the paper backs up my theory, which for me is based on observations, and experience. The waves we have seen from Afghanistan have been mostly young men, in actual fact I can't remember seeing even an older man among them. Maybe it's a cultural thing to send the young men first, but their families don't know of the wrong many of them get up to.
I didn't know you guys had them in Bosnia, that would make sense i.e. it's a travel route to Western Europe, which is their intended destination.
Yes the Bosnians were fantastic and the ones we had left to go back, they didn't stay. Wonderful people. Bosnians in Western states do have a powerful sense of identity and faith, and this has a great deal to do with what they went through. I still think about the horrors till this day. The first hand accounts, and us guys were in our late teens, it left an impression.
Don't worry they won't forget their routes and benefit their motherland.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Us Turks even today get called subhumans by the tolerant "west" and the "innocent" greeks and armenians.

People can spare me there diversity or multicultural arguments. Australia is the most diverse country on this planet we still have racial tensions. I mean the cronulla riot happened in 2005 when drunken aussies went on a rampage targeting brown people. Before the whole thing happened you had lebanese youths acting like thugs and criminals who mainly targeted white australians also the mass media and politicians gaslighting everything.

Its obvious compare anglos and the lebanese together. See how different they are.

For goodness sake we had the white policy australia. To get into australia you had to be white also Anglos did not even treat Greek and Italian immigrants that great due to their culture and religion.

British were basically anti catholic for centuriea hence their opposition to catholic immigrabts like the Italians and Irish.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ah that's interesting so the paper backs up my theory, which for me is based on observations, and experience. The waves we have seen from Afghanistan have been mostly young men, in actual fact I can't remember seeing even an older man among them. Maybe it's a cultural thing to send the young men first, but their families don't know of the wrong many of them get up to.
I didn't know you guys had them in Bosnia, that would make sense i.e. it's a travel route to Western Europe, which is their intended destination.
Yes the Bosnians were fantastic and the ones we had left to go back, they didn't stay. Wonderful people. Bosnians in Western states do have a powerful sense of identity and faith, and this has a great deal to do with what they went through. I still think about the horrors till this day. The first hand accounts, and us guys were in our late teens, it left an impression.
Don't worry they won't forget their routes and benefit their motherland.
yes we had large numbers in transit but after croatia sealed border with more men and equipment and used violent methods and pushing them back to Bosnia, they realized it is to costly and time consuming so they shifted to other routes.
About our people in diaspora, i am not concerned about first generation even second one, next ones will naturally have more challenges to maintain strong ties with homeland, it is inevitable.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Family or not. The impact of millions of refugees on sociological life is enormous. Yes, you're right. Being a family means less potential for crime. But there is another side of the coin. Many businesses employ uninsured and low-wage refugees instead of providing insurance and high wages to legally employed Turkish workers. For these reasons, people lose their jobs because of refugees. House rents are rising. Turks have been facing this reality. Imagine you are a Turk who lost your job because of refugees...

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Everybody I have sympathy for people who fled their homelands due to war, persecution or the economic problems.

I know humans have an instinct to look for a better life. I dont blame them.

But engaging in such acts basically turn the natives that lived there against you. I know there is a lot of refugees who are doing their best to contribute and live normal lives then you have the other bunch engaging in filth.

I can see the anger. Honestly Turkey did a big mistake by signing that eu deal.

You cant keep people in a country they dont want to be in.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Family or not. The impact of millions of refugees on sociological life is enormous. Yes, you're right. Being a family means less potential for crime. But there is another side of the coin. Many businesses employ uninsured and low-wage refugees instead of providing insurance and high wages to legally employed Turkish workers. For these reasons, people lose their jobs because of refugees. House rents are rising. Turks have been facing this reality. Imagine you are a Turk who lost your job because of refugees...

Capitalism's lust for cheap labour. You know in Australia we lost so many factories and manufacturing to offshore and outsourcing jobs to other countries.

Ford factory in Broadmeadows, Melbourne was bustling with life and now its a ghost town.

Turks and refugees are competing for jobs refugees work for less money hence why they get the job. You know poor people are content about whatever wage they get as long it feeds them and their families.

Also Turks dont work for peanuts or slave like conditions. Turks demand their rights for a good working environment cant say the same for refugees. This gives employers to use them as slaves and abuse them because they are cheap expendable labour. I wonder how many dont even pay them.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I don't think there needs to be any overly academic analysis of refugee statistics to see what the problem is here.

Let's look at the facts.

The migrants are not being checked. At all. We don't know who they are, where they came from, what they did, anything at all. This emboldens criminal elements to do whatever the hell they want.

There is also absolutely no attempt to enforce the law upon them. They are illegally crossing the border, they should be detained on sight. If the law is not being enforced, again, people's instincts are that doing illegal acts is OK.

Unsurprisingly, the combination of these two factors leads to problems. Law enforcement exists for a reason, people. Illegal acts are supposed to be punished for a reason. It's how mankind built civilization. If you want civilization to continue, punish crime.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

I've only briefly skimmed it but I noticed something odd in that the author only considers refugee data from 2009-2017. For a paper published in 2021, this is a fairly curious oversight. I'll read the rest of it later but it doesn't give me much hope that he doesn't try to pull some statistical mischief elsewhere.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom