DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 8,084
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

remaind me of last month in Kyrgyzstan were eygption arab start a fight then pakistanis get invovled and they all got beaten for whole month pakistanies in PDF were bitching about it and cursing atatürk ( idk how the fuck atatürk got involved ) you can still read all the comment of those din qardaşlari in PDF about turks and turkic nations when sinan abi tried to talk sense to them they showed their true face

That lunatic mob attacked some Indian and Bangladeshi students for no reason. It was cowerdly and disgusting. Nothing to brag about.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
14 1,589
Turkish soldiers are left alone in syria. i heard free syrian soldiers are forcing turkish soilders to raise free syrian army's flag. there is some movement in hatayas well. in gaziantep people moving to syrian districts with turkish flag. in kayseri people shouting if there is no goverment there is still a nation . we are going to have the civil war we knew was coming. PKK is using the chaos remember in the last earth quake they may have buried guns in strategic locations.

time to stop protest before it gets out of hands. we all knew this would happen

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,401
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
And you know what? I think people would still accept an "all in" in Syria. We all know this "talk with assad" phase will inevitably fail. Entire Baathist power structure is anti-Turkey. The state has to communicate to the public that we either go all the way in a few years, or face civil war in 10. They must promise with all earnestness in the world that after the war, Syrians will go. Then Turkish nation will have the power and the unity to endure great hardships. This is my sincere belief.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
14 1,589
guys stop the protest we have 2 million militants who fought in civil wars with guns in turkey + 100k YPG in the other side of the border with the US army as large as 1/3 of Turkish armed forces in greek - turkish border. also protest reach to city of adana

edit : Kilis also on protest

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
14 1,589
engin-alan_366841_m.jpg

General Engin Alan former chief of special forces twitted : one of the basic lessons of military academic is the fact that when you do a mistake in military it cant be fixt until the end, now Turkish republic is facing its own mistake

Edit : last news from Kayseri police using maximum violence against the Turkish citizens and this is a AKP stronghold AKP's troll army also on work

Edit 2 : TSK tanks and APCs+ f-16 on their way to Syria

Edit 3 : in hatay syrian shops are being burned. Ümit Özdağ twitted that in the protests cities need to be declared martial law

Edit 4 : there are rumors that the protests has reach Antalya but also lot of fake videos identified

Last edited:

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,158
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Internet has been cut or slowed down in some regions, that's how intense the situation is.
We need a curfew and security to be re-established.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,401
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm looking at sporadic news of crowds in various sizes gathering in all around the country. They march around, sometimes do takbir and sometimes İstiklal Marşı. Also, a few Syrians who are cought are beaten, stabbed. No deaths so far. Businesses owned by Syrians continue to be torched.

We still got it...

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,272
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
we've been warning you for years... good that it started now instead of 10 years later when their numbers are doubled.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,510
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

France elections: Muslims fear Islamophobic 'apartheid' after far-right wins​

Protesters in Paris say they fear being forced to leave the country if Le Pen's RN secures a majority

Citizens who say Syrians should return will get sunstroke. Because France is now evolving into a totalitarian regime. Muslim French people are seriously considering emigrating. Guess which country they want to emigrate to first. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

@TR_123456 @Afif @Ryder

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,685
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
guys stop the protest we have 2 million militants who fought in civil wars with guns in turkey

edit : Kilis also on protest

Bro... if 2 million S*rians fought in their country now Damascus would be theirs and Assad would be drinking his tea with Gaddafi in the other world.

These spineless dogs ran away from Assad while leaving their homes, mothers and sisters behind in Syria but you believe that they will fight en masse against Turks in Turkey? We Turks are naive and patient people, stupidly patient in most times... but when our patience runs out even God won't save them.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Protesters in Paris say they fear being forced to leave the country if Le Pen's RN secures a majority

Citizens who say Syrians should return will get sunstroke. Because France is now evolving into a totalitarian regime. Muslim French people are seriously considering emigrating. Guess which country they want to emigrate to first. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

@TR_123456 @Afif @Ryder
Why not go to a Muslim country where all women have to wear veils like Iran or Saudi Arabia?
They wont be singled out there,mingle with the rest and be safe.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
63 30,510
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why not go to a Muslim country where all women have to wear veils like Iran or Saudi Arabia?
They wont be singled out there,mingle with the rest and be safe.
Turkey is in a better place than Saudi Arabia and Iran with its technology, economy and climate conditions. For this reason, they will choose Turkey.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
10 1,401
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey is in a better place than Saudi Arabia and Iran with its technology, economy and climate conditions. For this reason, they will choose Turkey.
The real reason is we are suckers who'll allow them.

I suggest everyone to read about Varvar Ali Pasha and İbşir Mustafa Pasha. We are governed by İbşir Pasha's heirs.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,274
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

@TR_123456 @Afif @Ryder

Most of them are North African.

They should be building up North Africa.

Rather than fleeing to another country.

France has always been Islamophobic they still pledged their loyalty to a state that hates them. Not my problem.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,274
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
My mums side is amix of secular and conservative my dads side is conservative.

But man my cousin from Turkiye has been posting on instagram about the refugee problem he is fuming. He really hates refugees and calls them ungrateful. He really went ballistic when he shared footage of the Turkish flag being ripped.

It seems every kesim in Turkiye has had enough regardless of which politics or ideology they follow. My cousin is from my dads side you can say his conservative.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom