UK Rishi Sunak to be the new PM of United Kingdom.

Mustafa27

Committed member
Reactions
2 588
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

Now that the Conservative Party has decided on Rishi Sunak as the UK's next prime minister, we'll see some of the same choreography:

• Prime Minister Liz Truss will offer her resignation to King Charles
  • Sunak will be invited by the monarch to form a new government
  • We don't yet know when this will take place but it will be at Buckingham Palace
  • The King is travelling back to London this afternoon - in a pre-arranged trip
  • Sunak will be the first prime minister King Charles invites to form a government. His mother, Queen Elizabeth, saw 15 prime ministers come and go during her time in office
  • As Boris Johnson did, Truss could give a short address outside No 10 Downing Street before leaving, with Rishi Sunak then giving his own in front of the world's press when he moves in

Mustafa27

Committed member
Reactions
2 588
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Rishi is better then Lizz and Boris but thats not saying much.
Hopefully he doesn't make some stupid decisions that would tank the economy but with conservatives these days, you don't even know.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
He'll probably destroy public services and the NHS even more just to make sure he and his rich friends don't lose any of their wealth.

Kedikesenfare

Reactions
1 797
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Isn't he famous for tax evasion? I heard his relationship to India and the US is also very sus...

Gessler

Contributor
India Moderator
Reactions
35 1,745
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
He'll need to raise about £40 billion from somewhere.

NHS, Defence...something is going on the chopping block.

The markets seem happy though:

The FTA with India (which was to be UK's second post-Brexit trade deal after the one with Australia) had gone off the rails since Truss took over. Guess that's more likely to happen now.

Barry

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
He'll need to raise about £40 billion from somewhere.

NHS, Defence...something is going on the chopping block.

The markets seem happy though:

The FTA with India (which was to be UK's second post-Brexit trade deal after the one with Australia) had gone off the rails since Truss took over. Guess that's more likely to happen now.

it's going to be huge cuts for public and social services. Basically everything the common person relies on, meanwhile all his rich mates will see tax breaks, cuts and increased opportunities to grow their wealth and assets, just like this choc-ice traitor enabled during covid lock-downs.

don't expect the india fta to go anywhere under him. He's Asian on the outside, white on the inside.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
NHS? My friend hasn't been able to see his doctor for almost 3 years, it is all calls these days . Also it is is obvious that %30 at least are just pushing pen there and are obsessed with the question like what kind of white person I am. Etc . Also I would like not to pay so much that families can happily ride cycles on Park Lane( which they never do). I am kind of not happy to pay tax for Nigerian big mama and her 5 crime crazed kids .
I am not happy to pay for her the councle tax for her concle flat either.
I an not happy that after paying 15k for my Cartier watch I have to look over my shoulders. Mr Barry how much of it is gone for Big Mama?
You see making the kids is not employment You see Mr Barry I use private medical services , I don't use NHS ( no one normal who can afford does) but never the less I pay for NHS. I pay for " less fortunate family of 8" then In 3 years family of 10. Where it ends Mr Barry? Is making children kind of an employment? Is being poor some kind of merit? And what exactly I am getting in return?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom