Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Cabatli,
It was announced that the launched TP-0.2-3 rocket consisted entirely of solid fuel and the liquid fuel rocket engine came to the test phase. Are you sure TP 0.2 has liquid fuel?

I actually wanted to type the name of new sounding rocket (under the production) that will be launched on space. It will consist of two stage. I couldn't read its name properly but I suppose the name is written like TP-01 (or 02). Btw, I don't know If this is what we call as MUFA test...

cumhurbaskani-erdogan-roketsan-da-artik-uzay-ligindeyiz-5f4bc136a555a.jpg

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I actually wanted to type the name of new sounding rocket (under the production) that will be launched on space. It will consist of two stage. I couldn't read its name properly but I suppose the name is written like TP-01 (or 02). Btw, I don't know If this is what we call as MUFA test...

cumhurbaskani-erdogan-roketsan-da-artik-uzay-ligindeyiz-5f4bc136a555a.jpg
This liquid fuel engine will be used in MUFA TEST rocket. Once this test is successful, it will be used in MUFA.

--

The rocket tested is around 9-10m long and it is estimated 2-3m longer than Bora. Previously ROKETSAN 's about the 10x10 vehicle and the recently retired general Karakus "Turkey 2000km range missile produces" a phrase comes to my mind when I put together a single thing.

MRBM range ballistic missiles in Turkey could have produced.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If its in the open now,we already produce them.
Remember the J-600T Yildirim,revealed after 7 years.

I saw many Iranian author or blog owner who is talking/appraising about our rocket tech in twitter so I made a research about the reason of Iranian interests to this subject. I realised that The Iranians are really impressed with the things introduced a few days ago. In this year in February, Iran have also introduced their new solid propellant rocket motor tech that is hosting carbon filament tank (1m diameter) with TVC nozzle and they revealed it with a fancy ceremony and claimed that It is a giant leap in Iranian missile tech.
A few days ago, Roketsan introduced a carbon filament motor casing tech (1,35m diameter) with TVC control nozzle + grid fin control/actuators for course correction and maybe stage landing technology. They have spent around 20 years to come to the level where they have been at present and now they can’t figure it out how giant steps Turkish industry has taken in missile and rocket technologies.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Chinese Df-11: Single stage, Solid propellant; Diameter: 0,8m, Range: ~350km
Chinese Df-12: Single Stage, Sokid propellant; Diameter: 0,92m, Range: ~450km
Chinese Df-15: Single Stage, Solid propellant; Diameter: 1m, Range: 900km
US Pershing-2: TWO stage, Solid propellant; Diameter:1m, Range: 1800km
Chinese Df-21: TWO stage, Solid propellant, Diameter:1,4m, Range: Acc to different sources 2200km-3000km.

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Chinese Df-11: Single stage, Solid propellant; Diameter: 0,8m, Range: ~350km
Chinese Df-12: Single Stage, Sokid propellant; Diameter: 0,92m, Range: ~450km
Chinese Df-15: Single Stage, Solid propellant; Diameter: 1m, Range: 900km
US Pershing-2: TWO stage, Solid propellant; Diameter:1m, Range: 1800km
Chinese Df-21: TWO stage, Solid propellant, Diameter:1,4m, Range: Acc to different sources 2200km-3000km.
MUFA = MRBM above 2000 km. The only difference is MARV. When MARV enters the atmosphere, it will be subjected to very high friction and temperature. I think Roketsan will get scientific support from Tübitak on this issue.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
One of the most impressive CMOS satellite camera program (0,3m) is under the development phase. It will be integrated on YÇU satellite program that will be launched into space around 2023-24.

80006A16-6E0A-40BB-BCF6-C0EE86F45A0A.jpeg

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Factory acceptance test of 7.3 meters diameter reflector antenna has been completed. Domestic satellites will communicate with this antenna.

97673A66-B2ED-44C1-9496-0B7844B719D1.jpeg

Luwian

Reactions
4 300
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
...wow if I see what the single instutens can and might, I'm wondering why we haven't seen some good stuff from TUA (Türkish space agency) yet.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom