DBdev

Committed member
Reactions
8 443
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
" work DeltaV is doing is extremely promising " Not really. I think they are leading us in the wrong direction. We will never have a space launch system if we continue with this candle wax as a roıcket fuel scheme.

" Roketsan is also excellent" What is so excellent? A ROCKET company that's signature product MAM series doesn't even have rockets or have basic fire and forget capability which makes a second attack on the same area casualty free. Because everyone scatters after 1st shot just like their slow firing lame MLRS. How many times targets on fast moving vehicles escaped death because MAM series do not have even a basic rocket to compensate for it. It is just a glide bomb. I know several examples high value targets escaping because of this. Closest they have to Pantsir or Buk is Hisar but it can't even protect a convoy on the move for several reasons. It can not fire while moving!!! It doesn't have AA guns to protect itself and it has only 4 shots and it can not even rapid fire that. There are at least 100 other things Roketsan is doing wrong but they are at least doing something. So I am not going to list them all.

wave__

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
" work DeltaV is doing is extremely promising " Not really. I think they are leading us in the wrong direction. We will never have a space launch system if we continue with this candle wax as a roıcket fuel scheme.

" Roketsan is also excellent" What is so excellent? A ROCKET company that's signature product MAM series doesn't even have rockets or have basic fire and forget capability which makes a second attack on the same area casualty free. Because everyone scatters after 1st shot just like their slow firing lame MLRS. How many times targets on fast moving vehicles escaped death because MAM series do not have even a basic rocket to compensate for it. It is just a glide bomb. I know several examples high value targets escaping because of this. Closest they have to Pantsir or Buk is Hisar but it can't even protect a convoy on the move for several reasons. It can not fire while moving!!! It doesn't have AA guns to protect itself and it has only 4 shots and it can not even rapid fire that. There are at least 100 other things Roketsan is doing wrong but they are at least doing something. So I am not going to list them all.
Speaks volumes for the quality of pantsir if it can't defend itself against such a bad Munition then.

Also stacking 100% copies of North Korean scud derivates on top of each other does not make a successful space program.

kenny

Committed member
Reactions
1 875
Nation of residence
Japan
Nation of origin
Turkey
http://www.deltav.com.tr/

The lame company that's supposed to be responsible for our moon rocket and it's website:

Roketsan is not much better either.

Dozens of companies around the world are doing 100 times better than our entire nation of 85 million.
Like I said our current state of space program even so called "ambitious" future national goals are sickeningly pathetic.
First, watch your speech. We are not buying rockets from Russia or China and launching them into space like Iran! Especially DeltaV is a company that has done excellent work in a very short time. You will get good news soon. According to my conversations and statements with Japanese people who are also interested in this field, the Japanese Space Agency also likes to work with us. and we have already launched the space technologies that we have done before, into space through Japan.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Funding does not mean incompetence. They CAN do it but they chose not to do it for financial reasons. We simply just CAN'T. That's the difference. We are not even close to 2008's Iran. Like I said I am disgusted.
Iran started in the 90s with stuff from Russia, officially opened their space agency in 2004 and made their first launch in 2008/2009. Turkey only really started, what, a year or two ago? That's a pretty good track record.
http://www.deltav.com.tr/

The lame company that's supposed to be responsible for our moon rocket and it's website:

Roketsan is not much better either.

Dozens of companies around the world are doing 100 times better than our entire nation of 85 million.
Like I said our current state of space program even so called "ambitious" future national goals are sickeningly pathetic.
A work-in-progress website for a space agency isn't the end-of-the-world. As someone who worked in corporate, websites are somewhere in the mid-to-lower priority lists when it comes to the engineering industry.

DBdev

Committed member
Reactions
8 443
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
20 years ago man behind entire peregrine NASA rocket project is Deltav's Karabeyoğlu said this
"We won't be seeing paraffin-based shuttle SRBs for many years to come, if ever", Karabeyoglu says. "The technology is still in the demonstration phase, and would likely be used for years on smaller rockets before being considered for NASA's flagship launch vehicle."

Nasa's later test of his peregrine paraffin rocket, ended in failure in 2016.

And now he is in Turkiye! Project is still at sounding rocket stage everywhere in the world after 20 years. And even NASA couldn't make it work RELIABLY. Forget SLS or even basic reliable flight tests of small sounding rockets.

It is just a JOBS project. Meaning it's true goal is to get paid for decades and decades like TUSAS's TFX 5th gen project which according to Kotil will need 5 billion USD just for the salaries and PS no promises!!

This is why you have to be objective and extra CRITICAL of government funded projects. The entire NASA vs SpaceX debate is all about that.

Governments and even "patriotic" public are never critical enough of nationally funded projects until it's too late.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
20 years ago man behind entire peregrine NASA rocket project is Deltav's Karabeyoğlu said this
"We won't be seeing paraffin-based shuttle SRBs for many years to come, if ever", Karabeyoglu says. "The technology is still in the demonstration phase, and would likely be used for years on smaller rockets before being considered for NASA's flagship launch vehicle."

Nasa's later test of his peregrine paraffin rocket, ended in failure in 2016.

And now he is in Turkiye! Project is still at sounding rocket stage everywhere in the world after 20 years. And even NASA couldn't make it work RELIABLY. Forget SLS or even basic reliable flight tests of small sounding rockets.

It is just a JOBS project. Meaning it's true goal is to get paid for decades and decades like TUSAS's TFX 5th gen project which according to Kotil will need 5 billion USD just for the salaries and PS no promises!!

This is why you have to be objective and extra CRITICAL of government funded projects. The entire NASA vs SpaceX debate is all about that.

Governments and even "patriotic" public are never critical enough of nationally funded projects until it's too late.
DeltaV rocket is for second stage, Roketsan is making the launch rocket.
Talking shit about MMU program is your bullshit, 5bn is nothing for such a project. There are more projects to do after MMU and the state of government projects elsewhere does not reflect the state of government projects in Türkiye. We are not really inventing anything we are just engineering new products so the unknowns are little. And there is a political support that wants results and not excuses.

neosinan

Committed member
Reactions
7 976
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
You made hisar, korkut, tb2 etc. your literal idols. Are you even aware?

If your false gods cannot protect themselves from smallest objective scrutiny, swarms of angry worshippers start with personal attacks and ridicule.

Korkut was supposed to be a C-RAM CIWS. They already have tiny range so saying Aselsan one day perhaps going to have another system for the same space, one CIWS for fragile winged aircraft, one for hard shelled artillery and even yet another one for a fast incoming MLRS attack is indicative of our embarrassingly low national IQ average of 89.

Sad!
@Cabatli_53 or Any mods/admin who is online, this shouldn't be allowed.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,731
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I am from Ankara and I am Türk, and I just reported you.

FORUM RULES:

Insulting & Name Calling
Defence Hub wishes to be a platform of productive exchange of ideas. In this context insulting & name calling other posters, countries, country leaders, ethnic / national / religious identities are strictly forbidden.
How easy it was to spot u persian animal, a pathetic little nation beyond all repair should watch its language, ur using nikon cameras on ur 3rd world drones, know ur place u little bitch or I will remind u of it.

And now flag up accordingly u persian animal.
Guys calm down
We cant really judge on whether he is a Turk or not but the guy is entitled to his own opinion
We may not agree but lets not attack each other

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
@Cabatli_53 or Any mods/admin who is online, this shouldn't be allowed.

this post as well is indicative that he isnt a turk.

@Cabatli_53 read accordingly. its very easy to use vpns.
Guys calm down
We cant really judge on whether he is a Turk or not but the guy is entitled to his own opinion
We may not agree but lets not attack each other

u cant, i can, he isnt the first one i spotted and wont be the last one.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
@37058444

It is useful to remind you of a few rules that you must follow if you want to write in this forum.

• If you have no other agenda in this forum, you should turn off your VPN and enter the forum that way. This way i can see your original location instead of list of World countries
  • You should use an appropriate username other than numbers.
  • When you make a claim about Turkish products, you should share your source in order not to create disinformation. If we try to correct the claims made by a random member, the forum goes out of its own nature and the topics lose their meaning.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,014
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
This forum should ban these inferiority complex ridden jokers.

To these aholes that are complaining then go do better then.

Funny how he started off with constructive criticism then goes insults the country itself. This prick should look at his own iq most likely his iq is -100.

Balamir

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wonder why the messages I wrote here were deleted again, admin? Was there an explanation but I didn't see it?

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Baykar Technology Selçuk Bayraktar:

“We are starting an initiative related to space in the near future. It's about Turkey's space story. He will do great things to the world.”

Do you have any ideas guys? Let's do a brainstorming activity.

I will add some creativity like, a spacecraft which is capable to shot down satellites with a laser gun! 😆

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

I will add some creativity like, a spacecraft which is capable to shot down satellites with a laser gun! 😆
My guess is a high flier, like a stratospheric plane that flies as high as 55.000 ft / 17km.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,328
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Baykar have young team, they need to be feed so as an extra they will turn in AEROSPACE company. We should have waited for this, the last Teknofest they showed rockets. Selcuk is a visionary guy, i hope he succeed in space technology to. Although it is a expensive branche.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
My guess is a high flier, like a stratospheric plane that flies as high as 55.000 ft / 17km.
Why not but I guess it will be a revolutionary thing. I also think that after some point they will try to make a civilian airliner with the help of TUSAŞ and TEI and Ukraine if they can survive

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,164
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why not but I guess it will be a revolutionary thing. I also think that after some point they will try to make a civilian airliner with the help of TUSAŞ and TEI and Ukraine if they can survive
I guess they will stay in the military realm for quite a while as it is what the times is asking for.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,687
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The space adventure is for the future. Nothing will come out of it in the short term.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom