Breaking News Terrorist attack on the TAI/TUSAS facilities in Kahramankazan, Turkiye

Angry Turk !!!

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,145
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Very Good indeed This is what we should do yet this is also what we have been doing already befor the terrorist attack to TUSAŞ... İ just hope for a well organized and continuous hunt for the red list and everyone involved in the planing of this attack where ever they are no mater what will be the consequenses...
What's good about this shit? Ever saw how Ukrainian cities look like? That's bombing, not this.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
8 3,917
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Just another stupid propaganda video to save face in front of the dumb public back at home...

Why wait for the rats to attack so you can hit these 47 "targets"? Will anyone even explain what their strategic value is, what will Turkey win in it's fight against terrorist by hitting some empty buildings and 3 fuel tanks somewhere in Syria? Even if these buildings were of high value be sure that the rats have already evacuated them.

ps By Saturday nobody will even remember that this attack even happened and everything will continue the same way. Turkey deserves it's fate- a bunch of Incompetent corrupt fucks leading a bunch of uneducated TikTok watching cowards and imbeciles.

Angry Turk !!!

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,145
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just another stupid propaganda video to save face in front of the dumb public back at home...

Why wait for the rats to attack so you can hit these 47 "targets"? Will anyone even explain what their strategic value is, what will Turkey win in it's fight against terrorist by hitting some empty buildings and 3 fuel tanks somewhere in Syria? Even if these buildings were of high value be sure that the rats have already evacuated them.

ps By Saturday nobody will even remember that this attack even happened and everything will continue the same way. Turkey deserves it's fate- a bunch of Incompetent corrupt fucks leading a bunch of uneducated TikTok watching cowards and imbeciles.
It is 100% propaganda, no doubt about that. To impress the people of this Country is way too easy.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,542
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Our martyrs:

TUSAS Mechanical Engineer: Zahide Guclu

TUSAS Quality Control: Cengiz Coskun

TUSAS Personnel: Hasan Huseyin Canmaz

Security Guard: Atakan Sahin Erdogan

Taxi Driver: Murat Arslan

May Allah accept their martyrdom!
My condolences to the families of the victims of this cowardice terror attack.

Is there any information about where the terrorists ever stayed abroad before the attack? Or maybe the where the weapons from.

Honestly, if it from abroad, this attack was avoidable. The only thing can be done now is just make it as a lesson for the future.

Long live for Turkish state and Turkish nation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,643
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
My condolences to the families of the victims of this cowardice terror attack.

Is there any information about where the terrorists ever stayed abroad before the attack? Or maybe the where the weapons from.

Honestly, if it from abroad, this attack was avoidable. The only thing can be done now is just make it as a lesson for the future.

Long live for Turkish state and Turkish nation.

They are in Syria, Iraq and Iran.

Until these places are fcking vapourised.

It will continue. You cant reason with hornets and wasps. The problem is those wasps are protected by the USA and Russia. Plus the Turkish government led by Erdogan are cowardly and constantly flip flopping he tied the hands of the military.

MhhJA

Reactions
3 354
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Im so fed up with these bullshit airstrikes.
Do something proper or we won't be able to preserve our engineers, as if we didn't already have enough difficulties keeping them in the country.
They are already working for way less than they deserve so if you as state won't even give them the feeling of safety and that they are important, nobody has the right to cry afterwards that no one is willing to work there anymore.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,988
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
People here are sad about the TSK air raid response as being inadequate
While it may be true, sadly, Turkey has no other means at its disposal..... period!

To truly take revenge, the only answer is through razing the bases of PKK in Kobani etc... and while this may be easy for the TSK, the US wont just sit quietly and watch its 50-years long project be burnt to ash. In the worst case scenario, just like in 2016, US will place its army between TSK and PKK as a symbol that if the TSK want to lay their hands on the PKK, it should kill US soldiers first. As a result, just like 2016, Turkey will halt its response

There is nothing you can do for now but persevere until Turkey isnt affected either economically or militarily by the US; only then will the time for revenge be ripe

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,643
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
People here are sad about the TSK air raid response as being inadequate
While it may be true, sadly, Turkey has no other means at its disposal..... period!

To truly take revenge, the only answer is through razing the bases of PKK in Kobani etc... and while this may be easy for the TSK, the US wont just sit quietly and watch its 50-years long project be burnt to ash. In the worst case scenario, just like in 2016, US will place its army between TSK and PKK as a symbol that if the TSK want to lay their hands on the PKK, it should kill US soldiers first. As a result, just like 2016, Turkey will halt its response

There is nothing you can do for now but persevere until Turkey isnt affected either economically or militarily by the US; only then will the time for revenge be ripe

This is cowardly bullshit.

Usa is not protecting the ypg everywhere.

Ypg is even gathering with Iranian and Assad armies. Turkish drones can easily hit them.

Military hands are tied. Tayyip did not just clear it out of feto. He cleared out any generals or staff that would not be yes men to him.

Tayyip destroyed autonomy of the military. All to satisfy his ego.

I now support term limits in the Turkish political system. All the old farts should should be put into retirement.

Tayyip should be happy he doesnt live in Seljuk or Ottoman times. No doubt he would get fcking hanged for his incompetence.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,988
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
This is cowardly bullshit.

Usa is not protecting the ypg everywhere.

Ypg is even gathering with Iranian and Assad armies. Turkish drones can easily hit them.

Military hands are tied. Tayyip did not just clear it out of feto. He cleared out any generals or staff that would not be yes men to him.

Tayyip destroyed autonomy of the military. All to satisfy his ego.

I now support term limits in the Turkish political system. All the old farts should should be put into retirement.

Tayyip should be happy he doesnt live in Seljuk or Ottoman times. No doubt he would get fcking hanged for his incompetence.
Doesnt change what I said
They are hiding behind Russia's back as well

Lets say that instead of the US, Russia puts its army between TSK amd YPG, does Turkey have the capability of fighting Russia? The answer is HELL NO! Will NATO support Turkey? Again, the answer is HELL NO! Have you forgotten how the US and NATO acted when Turkey downed the Russian jet or when Russia killed 20+ TSK soldiers?

Regardless, I still stand by my point, which is that the greatest financial, military, and logistics backer for the PKK is the US. If it wasnt for the US, the PKK wouldnt have had any significance and Russia wouldnt have protected them in the first place

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,988
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Last edited:

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
34 14,429
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

- Öcalan will be released on Nowruz 2025, i.e. 21 March 2025.

- Öcalan will be banned from politics.

- The DEM Party is to be restructured on the axis of Öcalan's ideas/ideology.

- If Öcalan is not placed somewhere in Turkey, it is recommended that he be placed in Erbil.

- The 88 senior executives of the PKK will not be allowed to return to Turkey.

- Of these, 34 can be allowed to stay with Öcalan in Erbil.

- The others will be sent to Norway or Greece.

- The remaining members of the organisation will benefit from the law of remorse.

- Those sentenced to aggravated life imprisonment will have their sentences reduced to 20 years.

- Transition of municipalities in the Southeast to bilingual administration.

- Adoption of the Charter on strengthened local governments.

- Kurdish language to be taught in primary education until the 8th grade.

- All Kurdish parties will be united in the Democratic Regions Party, which will be recognised as a ‘Kurdish’ party.

- Selahattin Demirtaş is calculated to be imprisoned for 22 years (he is being pushed out of the process).

- Turkey's recognition of ‘Rojava’ is being discussed.

- Mazlum Kobani is to be removed as the head of the PYD and ‘Rojava’.

- The replacement of Mazlum Kobani has been agreed upon.

- The Democtratic Syrian Forces (DSG) are to be united with the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and placed under Turkey's control. If the DSG cannot come together with the FSA due to ideological reasons, Turkey is asked to mend its relations and make politics within the framework of the National Treaty of Misak-ı Milli. If this fails, the DSG is recommended to join Assad's army.

- Completely liquidation of PKK is expected from Öcalan.

This is Sevres Treaty 2.0. It will be the end of Turkiye.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,988
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania

- If Öcalan is not placed somewhere in Turkey, it is recommended that he be placed in Erbil.

- The remaining members of the organisation will benefit from the law of remorse.

- Those sentenced to aggravated life imprisonment will have their sentences reduced to 20 years.

- All Kurdish parties will be united in the Democratic Regions Party, which will be recognised as a ‘Kurdish’ party.

- Selahattin Demirtaş is calculated to be imprisoned for 22 years (he is being pushed out of the process).

- The Democtratic Syrian Forces (DSG) are to be united with the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and placed under Turkey's control. If the DSG cannot come together with the FSA due to ideological reasons, Turkey is asked to mend its relations and make politics within the framework of the National Treaty of Misak-ı Milli. If this fails, the DSG is recommended to join Assad's army.

If this happens
Then it will be treason
I wouldnt be surprised if the ppl revolted and killed Erdogan

Who on earth plotted such a filthy deal? The US? It feels as if they are telling Turkey to go into a never-ending spiral of war in Syria against Assad and Russia

After all, he should leave prison impaled with iron rods

Abdulkadir Selvi: It is stated that Öcalan said a while ago, "I do not want to leave here in a coffin."

Last edited:

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
73 10,100
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It was determined that the terrorists entered Turkey with a paramotor. Intelligence reports revealed that the male terrorist who carried out the terror attack joined the PKK at the age of 14 and was last in Syria/Kamışlı.
That much was certain. I'm more interested whether they are Iraqi or Syrian trained and whether they went to Tal Rıfat or Manbij when crossing or Qamishlo.
Our forces intercepted a paramotor I think last month that was trying to penetrate Turkiye from Gara (Iraq), but it was unsuccessful. Don't be shocked if we get a confirmation about a paramotor infiltration. From Iraq it is very hard, but from Syria it is way easier.
Seems we were both right. Needle turns to Syria/Russia for now.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
6 18,643
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is even worse than Sultan Vahdettin and Damat Ferit Pasha surrendering to the Allies after Ww1.

This even worse than Vienna 1683.

If the Turkish people dont take it to the street artik.

Its all over. People care more about Tayyip than their own nation. This cant be forgiven.

I hope akp, chp and mhp are happy. Man I feel like soldiers are gonna revolt. There will be mutiny one former Turkish officer who retired said. If Ocalan get released on the streets we will shoot him and lynch him.

There will be a mutiny or revolt..i wont be surprised if soldiers turn rogue start a rebellion. Thousands of soldiers got killed their deaths will all be in vain.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
17 1,711
This is even worse than Sultan Vahdettin and Damat Ferit Pasha surrendering to the Allies after Ww1.

This even worse than Vienna 1683.

If the Turkish people dont take it to the street artik.

Its all over. People care more about Tayyip than their own nation. This cant be forgiven.

I hope akp, chp and mhp are happy. Man I feel like soldiers are gonna revolt. There will be mutiny one former Turkish officer who retired said. If Ocalan get released on the streets we will shoot him and lynch him.

There will be a mutiny or revolt..i wont be surprised if soldiers turn rogue start a rebellion. Thousands of soldiers got killed their deaths will all be in vain.
they have enough member of parliament to pass these laws without referendum. beside idk but with these afghans arabs aficans etc im not sure maybe they can pass it via referendum

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
17 1,711

identity of terrorist revealed

t1.JPG

first PKK terrorist was ali örek member of HDP

tusas-a-saldiran-kadin-teroristin-hdp-eski-ilce-baskani-oldugu-iddia-edildi-2166.jpg

second PKK terrorist was Mine Sevjin, former HDP Hakkari central district co-chair

t3.JPG

these terrorist came to turkey using paramotor copying HAMA terror tactics​

the question is why no one point this out that the terrorist had HDP past and why there is no top to bottom search on HDP members

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom